The Right and corporate America

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
How The Left Took Over Corporations, And What We Can Do To Stop Them - Affluent Christian InvestorAffluent Christian Investor (affluentinvestor.com)

Growing up it seemed as though those on the "right" defended corporations to the death while attacking government, and those on the "left" attacked corporations while defending government to the death. Well guess what, corporations are merely government creations, or tools if you will. So both the right and left have unwittingly defended the same problem to the death with minimal impediments to either government or corporate power.

This issue can be traced as far back as the Revolution in the US. Most think that the Boston Tea Party was a protest over higher taxes. Nope. Taxation actually went down to undercut competition. No, the revolt was a revolt over the English creating a monopoly on tea via the East Indies Company.

The Truth about the Original Tea Party - YouTube

Again, corporations are creations of government to be tools of that government for their own power.

Today, those on the right are faced with a corporate America that is censoring their conservative speech, funding BLM and the billion dollar business of abortion on demand, and the push for globalization over national interests.

When will they wake up and get woke?

In my mind, the reason the Deep State is what it is today is, there has been virtually no opposition to it, along with their corporate cronies.

Notice how the Left is strangely silent about condemning Big Tech in any way or even men like George Soros who organize billionaires around the world for his globalist vision of how we should all live.

They love them.

That is why today in the US, the "rich states" are all blue and poor states are all red, and why most billionaires are democrats in the US today.

It all makes more sense than many on the "right" would like to admit.

Growing up it seemed as though those on the "right" defended corporations to the death while attacking government, and those on the "left" attacked corporations while defending government to the death.
They squeezed us from both sides against the middle. Corporations and government are in it together, under our modern system of state-corporate fascism in the United States, exactly the same as that of Italy under Benito Mussolini or Japan under Emperor Hirohito. See 1 U.S. Code § 1 - Words denoting number, gender, and so forth.
>>> the words “insane” and “insane person” shall include every idiot, insane person, and person non compos mentis;
>>> the words “person” and “whoever” include corporations, companies, associations, firms, partnerships, societies, and joint stock companies, as well as individuals;
Individual humans are idiots or insane lunatics in a court of law, and the corporation has taken on the role of the person.
FASCISM AND THE CORPORATE STATE Louis R. Franck 1935

Abortion and BLM are not the corporate conspiracies you are hearing of from your head. Corporations have free speech thanks to Mitch McConnell. Whether or not that's good …. I dunno. It's not good that Amazon can say its a societal good that warehouse workers can't afford to raise a family while working 40 hours a week at a job that used to be a career. But AOC and her squad think dishwashers and fry cooks who never made a liveable wage and were entry level workers think they "deserve" a 3 bedroom house and a pension.

I agree with you. My only quibble is the R Party has gone along with this Fascist movement, just as much as the D Party. Yet another example among many proving the two parties are very much alike.

Clearly we live in a fascist nation. Funny thing...no one dares call it Fascism among our media or political class.

I agree with you. My only quibble is the R Party has gone along with this Fascist movement, just as much as the D Party. Yet another example among many proving the two parties are very much alike.

Clearly we live in a fascist nation. Funny thing...no one dares call it Fascism among our media or political class.
the problem is that what you'd like to see happen to make America a "non-fascist" state in your opinion, is probably not supported by most people.

How The Left Took Over Corporations, And What We Can Do To Stop Them - Affluent Christian InvestorAffluent Christian Investor (affluentinvestor.com)

Growing up it seemed as though those on the "right" defended corporations to the death while attacking government, and those on the "left" attacked corporations while defending government to the death. Well guess what, corporations are merely government creations, or tools if you will. So both the right and left have unwittingly defended the same problem to the death with minimal impediments to either government or corporate power.

This issue can be traced as far back as the Revolution in the US. Most think that the Boston Tea Party was a protest over higher taxes. Nope. Taxation actually went down to undercut competition. No, the revolt was a revolt over the English creating a monopoly on tea via the East Indies Company.

The Truth about the Original Tea Party - YouTube

Again, corporations are creations of government to be tools of that government for their own power.

Today, those on the right are faced with a corporate America that is censoring their conservative speech, funding BLM and the billion dollar business of abortion on demand, and the push for globalization over national interests.

When will they wake up and get woke?
"It seems" - is correct.
However "it seems" is a favorite and often used phrase for those who only know rhetoric and low information.
Just sayin

the problem is that what you'd like to see happen to make America a "non-fascist" state in your opinion, is probably not supported by most people.
What do I want to see happen?

Really the only difference between fascism and communism is, fascists at least understand that letting experts run corporations is preferable than letting stupid bureaucrats like AOC do it. This is why Hitler crushed Stalin. Other than that, the two despotic collectivist states were virtually identical.

But academia and the press would not dare mention any of this. Just look at how few posts this has even generated. It makes people very uneasy talking about this sort of thing on both sides.

Very telling.

Abortion and BLM are not the corporate conspiracies you are hearing of from your head. Corporations have free speech thanks to Mitch McConnell. Whether or not that's good …. I dunno. It's not good that Amazon can say its a societal good that warehouse workers can't afford to raise a family while working 40 hours a week at a job that used to be a career. But AOC and her squad think dishwashers and fry cooks who never made a liveable wage and were entry level workers think they "deserve" a 3 bedroom house and a pension.
Abortion is a means to control population levels, specifically, black ones.

This is why 86% of abortion clinics are positioned in or near black neighborhoods around the country.

Planned Parenthood Puts 86% of Its Abortion Facilities in Minority Neighborhoods | LifeNews.com

And in New York, there have been more black abortions than births.

More African-American Babies are Aborted Than Born Alive in New York City | LifeNews.com

Less babies means less paternity leave from work and less desire to be home with their children.

As for BLM, on their site at one time they had a whole segment about wanting to destroy the traditional family model. This is key to corporate control over the masses. For you see, with the traditional family model, people will continue to want to put their family over career on average. But without the traditional family, people will be more willing to sell their collective souls to the corporate world even though none of them could care less if they drop dead tomorrow.

Really the only difference between fascism and communism is, fascists at least understand that letting experts run corporations is preferable than letting stupid bureaucrats like AOC do it. This is why Hitler crushed Stalin. Other than that, the two despotic collectivist states were virtually identical.

But academia and the press would not dare mention any of this. Just look at how few posts this has even generated. It makes people very uneasy talking about this sort of thing on both sides.

Very telling.
The problem with that is Stalin crushed Hitler. However this means nothing as relates fascism in the US.

Here is how to whack at them.

Require your local governments to have extreme right win positions everywhere, just like the diversity trainers of the left. Call them with a great sounding name like a patriot or something like that. Just make total bullshit up like the left does. Put them on HR and then they hire only right wingers to the corporations.

Have as large balls and be willing to go as far to win as the left.

Or better yet, just outlaw leftism like they do in Singapore. They have gone retarded enough.

Forum List

Back