The Rich in America are Stealing from the Poor

Had the thread been titled, "How the rich steal from stupid people....."

We might have something to talk about. But as it stands......

Wait a second...... Is there a difference between poor and stupid?

Seriously...... Is there?

I've never been able to tell. Stupid usually, almost always = Poor.

And Poor almost always = Stupid.

I've never been able to tell. Stupid usually, almost = Poor.

You can add lazy and shiftless for the trifecta.

Lmao I Remember seeing the old ticker tape, and watched my dad at work design with out cad in the 80s, I am also a good manual machinist, took 3 years of mold making in college in the 80s grew up with a lath and bridge port in my garage.
I am also a great plastic processor and I totally get your drift about button pushers, I have idiots mold techs at work on 3rd who loads a mold program and if it don't make good parts they call me right away, there are making $28 bucks an hour and as dumb as crap. Most the time it is a very simple machine or robot program adjustment

I did every thing from NASA flight hardware,R&D f-22 Raptor,artificial hearts on down to oil field parts over the years. The NASA stuff was the most interesting.
Cool, that would of been fun being involved in that. My brother designs guided systems, builds them for navy missles, my dad did a a bunch of new military designs during nam' hand gernandes (spl) barb wire , new train doors and the like
The funnest stuff I love doing is trouble shooting machines and problems, nothing feels better then trying to figure out a robot 3 axis or 6 axis program problem, or a hydraulic problem, or a electrical problem, when it has been kicking 1st, 2nd shifts ass for 16 hours and I come in and she is running fine under 2 hours

That always makes my night :) they get pissed at me

One of the memories that has stuck with me the most was the day a guy scrapped a $3 million piece of sub flooring for the space shuttle.
Dude worked on it for months and scrapped it at the very end.
He was puking in the chip pan and took several days off.
Some seriously stressful work but gratifying.
I wish someone around are age would write some interesting and funny books about the past 40 years of industry/ manufacturing, it would be a great read, we all have info/tricks and funny as hell storys to tell.

It's amazing how the industry has changed.
The first shop I worked in the boss had an old International Harvester refrigerator with a keg in it.
You were allowed two beers at lunch,and all you could drink after hours if you stuck around and played poker.
It was like a big family really.
Thank you for bringing those memories back, when I was on work release from high school at my dads automation company, every friday we would shut down at 2 pm a keg of beer would arive , we would all grab a beer and a broom clean up the shop, hang out to around 8 p.m. and just bullshit

Great times.

The 1% are worth say 40% of the wealth in America and so if you do that math with 315million people that means the 1%er is supposedly....

1.26million times more productive (richer) than everyone else.

I am going to go ahead and just declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any one person to be 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else.

Let alone a whole class of people.

This alone is proof that the 1% and all the rich in America at large are Stealing from the labor of the rest of America.

So to any of you who claim that the welfare recipients and liberals want to steal from the hard earned fruits of another person's labor go fuck yourself we are not stupid you're the stupid idiots who justify the rich stealing the production and fruit of the labor of everyone else including your dumbass selves.

I am sorry that you are so poor. What are you going to do to improve your economic situation?
He's going to keep crying and imagining that the poor are wealthy enough to rob.

See we have been trying to hold our side to account.........exactly what have libs been doing except side with those handing out the cash...........and what did libs do the 2 yrs you owned everything about this....nothing.........try doing more than making excuses for your side

and sorry dupe, the reason why low level workers get paid so little is they are not paid to think, they are paid to work.

Actually no, the reason they are paid so little is because they did not think before starting work. They don't even try to advocate for their own better wages.

Nowadays, low level jobs are expecting more and more mental effort from employees. If they would do some thinking before accepting a job, they could come away with better wages from the beginning.
That would be easier to do with recourse to unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis in any at-will employment State.

What you said makes absolutely no sense whatsoever, and reflects your absolute stupidity. You think quitting and being unemployed is the road to a higher income? Fucking Christ, you liberal fucks are pathetic!

If you had a half way working brain....or maybe if you weren't a bottom feeding slug who's been upselling fried for the past 30 years, you might not have failed so miserably and posted something so insanely stupid.

Bill Gates, the richest man in the US is really stealing from the poor, isn't he? At least according to the Moon Bats.

He pays millions and millions in taxes each year, employs tens of thousands of people, gives away millions to charity and produces products that most Americans use on a daily basis.

Only an envious and greedy Moon Bat would have a problem with that.

Then they wonder why we call them Moon Bats.

Last edited:
A great majority of dumb ass conservatives apparently don't know what production and fruits of labor refers to.

The rich aren't taking money from the poor the poor never get the money they are owed for their work.

You stupid Assholes

Bill Gates, the richest man in the US is really stealing from the poor, isn't he? At least according to the Moon Bats.

He pays millions and millions in taxes each year, employs tens of thousands of people, gives away millions to charity and produces products that most Americans use on a daily basis.

Only an envious and greedy Moon Bat would have a problem with that.

The they wonder why we call them Moon Bats.
Lol bill Gates just fired 20,000 programmers to make more money on Windows 8.1 and 10.

But he has billions of dollars!

Obama don't under stand, engineering, he don't understand design, he don't under stand regulations, red tape , EPA

He is a dumb fuck

Meanwhile Obama shovels money as fast as he can at the rich and not one peep from libs.......

I wish the repubs would make this an issue instead they cant because its just what they would do
The problem with obama he doesnt have a clue with the working man, he never did it

Money Don't solve a damn thing unless their is a plan

I know yet you still call him a liberal and scream about he wants to take "it" out on the rich...which is exactly the opposite of reality

154 million jobs for 315 million people but al lthose people who can't find a job are "lazy".

You're the idiocy that is wrong with America.

A great majority of dumb ass conservatives apparently don't know what production and fruits of labor refers to.

The rich aren't taking money from the poor the poor never get the money they are owed for their work.

You stupid Assholes

You can stop now. The gag was funny at first,but now it just looks tired.

You stupid Assholes

Its fun to watch you try and deliver zingers when you dont have a rebuttal

154 million jobs for 315 million people but al lthose people who can't find a job are "lazy".

You're the idiocy that is wrong with America.

I guess your messiah should step it up.

You stupid Assholes

So did I embarrass your ignorance?

Forum List

Back