The Rich in America are Stealing from the Poor

And yet these bastards can't pay a little more in taxes to maintain our infrastructure and fund our greatness as a nation? Fuck the 1%! They're stealing and taking advantage of the American people.

"Top earners are the main target of tax increases, but the federal income tax system is already highly progressive. The top 10 percent of income earners paid 68 percent of all federal income taxes in 2011 while earning 45 percent of all income. The bottom 50 percent paid 3 percent of income taxes but earned 12 percent of income."

How much more should they pay?

I dont begrudge anyone their money.
The only problem I have with insane amounts of it is the political power it brings.
Basically I fear a cabal of the wealthy taking over our government,and I'm not so sure it hasn't already happened.
Thats the difference between a conservative and a liberal....conservatives fear for America,liberals just want a bigger handout.
Please lie some more....

How so? You dems never met a tax you didnt like,and government control of your life gives you the warm fuzzies.
If you dont see that as a danger to this country your nuts.
Repubs raise taxes also, try not to turn a blind eye to read my lips, no new taxes, then Bush raised taxes, Reagan raised taxes, Dubya raised taxes....So tell me again how only dems want to raise taxes?

Than why dont I see liberals calling for lower taxes on this board?

You just have to shake your head. they wail about the rich and then turn around and vote for them to be their Masters

this was a year ago
snip;

More Democrats than Republicans Sit on 10 Richest Members of Congress List

BY: Stephanie Wang
January 15, 2014 4:59 am

While Republicans often get the reputation for being “the party of the rich,” seven of the 10 richest members of Congress are Democrats, according to the Center for Responsive Politics (CRP).

all of it here:
More Democrats than Republicans Sit on 10 Richest Members of Congress List Washington Free Beacon

Myopia..........record revenues ...............and the President presents a 4 trillion dollar budget with no way to pay for it

Taxes are too low, obviously, since we aren't paying our bills.

Spending is to high,since we aren't paying our bills.
So, find the cuts? You need 500 billion. Go...

All the links and info you need is here: Liberals Think We re Jerks For Wanting To Control Spending Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I would like for one of the stupid Moon Bats to explain to me how a "rich" person has ever stolen anything from them.

It is amazing to see the greed, class envy and ignorance these stupid Moon Bats are afflicted with.

Their greed drives them to claim that they are poorer because somebody else is richer and that would somehow entitle them to some of the riches. The thieving bastards.

By the way, this discussion is always amusing because due to the failed economic programs the gap between the rich and middle class has widened since Obama became President. These dumb fuck Libtards help to create the gap by electing Obama.

Last edited:
The 1% are worth say 40% of the wealth in America and so if you do that math with 315million people that means the 1%er is supposedly....

1.26million times more productive (richer) than everyone else.

See, this is where alot of people get confused. With abstract and ambiguous words like "productive." I'm typing on a computer. Am I being productive? All depends. Being productive at what?

Admittedly, I'm not being very productive at packing, which is what I should be doing right now. But I am being productive at producing text on a computer.

See, the funny thing that liberals fail to realize is that they are measuring the wrong productivity. Are the rich being more productive at _______________ (whatever the average line worker is doing)? Definitely not. But, by definition, the the rich are being more productive at accumulating wealth, exactly in the proportion you've mentioned.

People need to focus on accumulating their own wealth. The thing I always find ridiculous about the way most people do their jobs, is that they're just doing their job. They view the purpose of their job to be the execution of the job. And that rewards and benefits will just shower down upon them. The purpose of a job is to accumulate income and wealth. Your job is just a tool. If people would simply wield it, they'd be able to get better income for their own selves.

All the links and info you need is here: Liberals Think We re Jerks For Wanting To Control Spending Page 9 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Government mismanages our money from top to bottom,and every year they want more. Wages are down,savings are none existent for most Americans,and you want to raise taxes while our government has racked up record debt and shown zero restraint. I say FUCK THAT!!
The government has become an uncontrollable monster and it needs to be trimmed....drastically.

Government mismanages our money from top to bottom,and every year they want more. Wages are down,savings are none existent for most Americans,and you want to raise taxes while our government has racked up record debt and shown zero restraint. I say FUCK THAT!!
The government has become an uncontrollable monster and it needs to be trimmed....drastically.
Ideology and dogma. Bring us numbers., that's all that matters in this case. You need 500 big ones, meaning 500 billion...

Ideology and dogma. Bring us numbers., that's all that matters in this case. You need 500 big ones, meaning 500 billion...

You wouldnt like what I would cut.
When you give the government more than thirty percent of your income,something is wrong with the system.
30 Percent of Entire Year Goes to Taxes

You wouldnt like what I would cut.
When you give the government more than thirty percent of your income,something is wrong with the system.
30 Percent of Entire Year Goes to Taxes
That's true, it should be taking 50%. And, show us your cuts and what they add up to? That's what this game is all about...

Boy, the moonbats are out today!!!!!!!

:)

255988d1352764858-really-suzuki-car-humor-funny-joke-road-street-drive-driver-short-school-bus-licking-windows.jpg

The 1% are worth say 40% of the wealth in America and so if you do that math with 315million people that means the 1%er is supposedly....

I am going to go ahead and just declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any one person to be 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else.

Let alone a whole class of people.

This alone is proof that the 1% and all the rich in America at large are Stealing from the labor of the rest of America.

So to any of you who claim that the welfare recipients and liberals want to steal from the hard earned fruits of another person's labor go fuck yourself we are not stupid you're the stupid idiots who justify the rich stealing the production and fruit of the labor of everyone else including your dumbass selves.
You
Are an idiot, if a person is working, they are a billion more times more productive then some one sitting around and stealing the workers money (in welfare) and sorry dupe, the reason why low level workers get paid so little is they are not paid to think, they are paid to work.

I am going to go ahead and just declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any one person to be 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else.

This alone is proof that the 1% and all the rich in America at large are Stealing from the labor of the rest of America.

So to any of you who claim that the welfare recipients and liberals want to steal from the hard earned fruits of another person's labor go fuck yourself we are not stupid you're the stupid idiots who justify the rich stealing the production and fruit of the labor of everyone else including your dumbass selves.
Class envy...Ahh boy....Gee. What an original concept.
And just what is your proposal, oh great and wise one, to combat this evil?

and sorry dupe, the reason why low level workers get paid so little is they are not paid to think, they are paid to work.

Actually no, the reason they are paid so little is because they did not think before starting work. They don't even try to advocate for their own better wages.

Nowadays, low level jobs are expecting more and more mental effort from employees. If they would do some thinking before accepting a job, they could come away with better wages from the beginning.

What a fucking liar
Small Business Facts. In 2011, according to U.S. Census Bureau data, there were 5.68 million employer firms in the United States. Firms with fewer than 500 workers accounted for99.7 percent of those businesses, and businesses with less than 20 workers made up 89.8 percent
Small Business Entrepreneurship Council

Forum List

Back