The Rich in America are Stealing from the Poor

and sorry dupe, the reason why low level workers get paid so little is they are not paid to think, they are paid to work.

Actually no, the reason they are paid so little is because they did not think before starting work. They don't even try to advocate for their own better wages.

Nowadays, low level jobs are expecting more and more mental effort from employees. If they would do some thinking before accepting a job, they could comesimplwith better wages frowa beginning.
What are you talking about like Simple math, I know my in between temporary jobs paid crap wages, when 30 years ago they used to pay great, with benefits, like commercial electrician, Carpenter and motorcycle mechanic, I only made from $12 to $15 bucks an hour crap, I blame the damn illegals for that.

and sorry dupe, the reason why low level workers get paid so little is they are not paid to think, they are paid to work.

Actually no, the reason they are paid so little is because they did not think before starting work. They don't even try to advocate for their own better wages.

Nowadays, low level jobs are expecting more and more mental effort from employees. If they would do some thinking before accepting a job, they could come away with better wages from the beginning.

Actually they are paid in the range of the job they choose. No amount of negotiating will get you a living wage at mickyds.
It's really all about work ethic,those that have it tend to move up in the world. Magically in a liberals mind apparently.
Those that dont will cry foul.

The left operates in the totally false notion that wealth is finite. In their tiny minds they think that the 1% has all this money so there is nothing left for me.

To be a lefty is to be an idiot.

Nowadays, low level jobs are expecting more and more mental effort from employees. If they would do some thinking before accepting a job, they could comesimplwith better wages frowa beginning.
What are you talking about like Simple math, I know my in between temporary jobs paid crap wages, when 30 years ago they used to pay great, with benefits, like commercial electrician, Carpenter and motorcycle mechanic, I only made from $12 to $15 bucks an hour crap, I blame the damn illegals for that.

Yep..I watched machine shops go from maybe 5% to around 75% hispanic in the last twenty years. And wages got stagnant when it all started.
But liberals will claim no connection.

What I am getting at is I don't under stand what you are saying? The operators at my work, don't do anything more complicated then 30 years ago, except they have to keep track of there rejects, good parts, write them down and make damn sure they catch short shots, splay, burns, flash... Back then no one really gave a damn

Yep..I watched machine shops go from maybe 5% to around 75% hispanic in the last twenty years. And wages got stagnant when it all started.
really the machine shops also? Oh yes when I was getting ripped off as a industrial maintenance man in Chicago, all 3 Tool makers were hispanic.

The 1% are worth say 40% of the wealth in America and so if you do that math with 315million people that means the 1%er is supposedly....

1.26million times more productive (richer) than everyone else.

I am going to go ahead and just declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any one person to be 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else.

Let alone a whole class of people.

This alone is proof that the 1% and all the rich in America at large are Stealing from the labor of the rest of America.

So to any of you who claim that the welfare recipients and liberals want to steal from the hard earned fruits of another person's labor go fuck yourself we are not stupid you're the stupid idiots who justify the rich stealing the production and fruit of the labor of everyone else including your dumbass selves.

I am sorry that you are so poor. What are you going to do to improve your economic situation?
Try to goad the wealthiest into insisting their public servants simply and merely, purchase the finest solutions money can buy, with an official Mint at their disposal.

What I am getting at is I don't under stand what you are saying? The operators at my work, don't do anything more complicated then 30 years ago, except they have to keep track of there rejects, good parts, write them down and make damn sure they catch short shots, splay, burns, flash... Back then no one really gave a damn

There is some truth to needing to know more these days.
When I fist got into machining CNCs where in there infancy and ran off punch tapes.
Now of course it's computers.
Hell,most shops didnt even have a CNC,now they've pretty much taken over and manual machinist are hard to come by.
The other side of it is it allows a shop to hire a programer and a set up guy and put a bunch of button pushers on the machine for twelve bucks an hour.
While the skilled manual machinist is making the big bucks on R&D and one or two piece orders.

We all should be civil servants and get the same pay.
For economic growth and social "justice".....lol

Nowadays, low level jobs are expecting more and more mental effort from employees. If they would do some thinking before Yet epting a job, they could come away with better wages from the beginning.

Actually they are paid in the range of the job they choose. No amount of negotiating will get you a living wage at mickyds.
It's really all about work ethic,those that have it tend to move up in the world. Magically in a liberals mind apparently.
Those that dont will cry foul.
Yea you are probably right I just get aggregated when people think they deserve more then they are worth, because if they think they are worth $15 bucks an hour flipping burgers, I should be making $85 bucks an hour , be,side they pay me to think and I know my company couldn't afford it and would have to shut down.

dividing-land-like-wealth.jpg

Yep, and the economy suffers because of it. Either spread the wealth, or suffer in poverty. Pick one?

And yet these bastards can't pay a little more in taxes to maintain our infrastructure and fund our greatness as a nation? Fuck the 1%! They're stealing and taking advantage of the American people.

"Top earners are the main target of tax increases, but the federal income tax system is already highly progressive. The top 10 percent of income earners paid 68 percent of all federal income taxes in 2011 while earning 45 percent of all income. The bottom 50 percent paid 3 percent of income taxes but earned 12 percent of income."

How much more should they pay?

I look at it this way, since "trickle down" seems to mean "bailout the wealthiest" to the right, wartime tax rates, even for a war on drugs, should be sufficient to meet those exigencies.

really the machine shops also? Oh yes when I was getting ripped off as a industrial maintenance man in Chicago, all 3 Tool makers were hispanic.

In Texas it's even worse. If you dont excel you get really screwed with the glut of workers.
While I did well machining,I realized long ago that if I wanted to retire I had to branch out.

The 1% are worth say 40% of the wealth in America and so if you do that math with 315million people that means the 1%er is supposedly....

1.26million times more productive (richer) than everyone else.

I am going to go ahead and just declare that it is IMPOSSIBLE for any one person to be 1.26 million times more productive than anyone else.

Let alone a whole class of people.

This alone is proof that the 1% and all the rich in America at large are Stealing from the labor of the rest of America.

So to any of you who claim that the welfare recipients and liberals want to steal from the hard earned fruits of another person's labor go fuck yourself we are not stupid you're the stupid idiots who justify the rich stealing the production and fruit of the labor of everyone else including your dumbass selves.
You
Are an idiot, if a person is working, they are a billion more times more productive then some one sitting around and stealing the workers money (in welfare) and sorry dupe, the reason why low level workers get paid so little is they are not paid to think, they are paid to work.

I am not sure what you are referring to under any form of Capitalism where capital should be doing the work whenever possible.

Your view is obsolete to the extent money is still being circulated and providing those market based metrics.

Nowadays, low level jobs are expecting more and more mental effort from employees. If they would do some thinking before accepting a job, they could come away with better wages from the beginning.
That would be easier to do with recourse to unemployment compensation simply for being unemployed on an at-will basis in any at-will employment State.

There is some truth to needing to know more these days.
When I fist got into machining CNCs where in there infancy and ran off punch tapes.
Now of course it's computers.
Hell,most shops didnt even have a CNC,now they've pretty much taken over and manual machinist are hard to come by.
The other side of it is it allows a shop to hire a programer and a set up guy and put a bunch of button pushers on the machine for twelve bucks an hour.
While skilled manual machinist is making the big bucks on R&D and one or two piece orders.
Lmao I Remember seeing the old ticker tape, and watched my dad at work design with out cad in the 80s, I am also a good manual machinist, took 3 years of mold making in college in the 80s grew up with a lath and bridge port in my garage.
I am also a great plastic processor and I totally get your drift about button pushers, I have idiots mold techs at work on 3rd who loads a mold program and if it don't make good parts they call me right away, there are making $28 bucks an hour and as dumb as crap. Most the time it is a very simple machine or robot program adjustment

In Texas it's even worse. If you dont excel you get really screwed with the glut of workers.
While I did well machining,I realized long ago that if I wanted to retire I had to branch out.
So did I, thats why I tried so hard to be good, very good at everything in a plastic molding factory

Forum List

Back