The Revelation of Jesus Christ - Last Book of The Bible

And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.

Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.

Then he said unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 22:6-10

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still, and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still; and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still; and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 22:11

And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 22:12,13

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 22:14

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 22:15

I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 22:16

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 22:17

The last book of the Bible is called the Revelation of Jesus Christ. It is the only book of the Bible that focuses primarily on prophetic events. It was written by John during his exile on the island of Patmos. There is a blessing which comes with reading this book. It is found in Rev. 1:3:

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
Rev. 1:3

The Scriptures will be posted in order - all 22 Chapters - are typed from the Authorized King James Version Bible.
You know that it's called the Revelation of JOHN, and not the revelation of Jesus. The revelation was given to John. For your own good, stop twisting the truth.
" The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John..."

For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 22:18

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 22:19

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 22:20,21

The last book of the Bible is called the Revelation of Jesus Christ. It is the only book of the Bible that focuses primarily on prophetic events. It was written by John during his exile on the island of Patmos. There is a blessing which comes with reading this book. It is found in Rev. 1:3:

Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

The Scriptures will be posted in order - all 22 Chapters - are typed from the Authorized King James Version Bible.
You know that it's called the Revelation of JOHN, and not the revelation of Jesus. The revelation was given to John. For your own good, stop twisting the truth.
" The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John..."

That's right, KG. It wasn't the Revelation of John - it was the vision given John and the message given John. It is truly the Revelation of Jesus Christ. I find this book has more revelation in it every time you read it! What a timely message for people today! The most pressing question of the hour for each person is, "Are you saved today"?

What will it profit a man to gain the whole world, only to lose his own soul?

It may have been placed last in the bible, but it's not the last book written. John wrote his gospel and epistles afterwards. I believe Jude was also written later

The Bible is not in chonological order, Avatar. The Revelation of Jesus Christ was placed in the correct place. Last Book of the Bible.

that was my point. It was not last chronologically. It was put last based on subject matter

One other thing I'd like to mention about the Revelation of Jesus Christ title is that in this book Jesus Christ declares who He is. The Alpha and the Omega. The Beginning and the End. He is God. Jesus Christ is God. Note that His message to the 7 churches is full of authority. It is He that is warning of judgment, He that is promising reward, it is He who tells us these things because He is God!

You see, KG, this is the defining line between all who profess to be born again vs those who truly are. Only a truly born again Christian can say, Jesus Christ is God. Knowing this is true. All others will not go so far as to say this because the false teachings they have received have led them to believe this is not true.

This is why the occultists who were believed on Christ immediately burned their curious arts books and tossed them in the fire. They would have not other god before them but Jesus Christ who they now received with great joy. they would listen to no false teacher, have no part of any other book - they determined in their hearts to become followers of Jesus Christ. Not of man! To God be the Glory!

Behold, he cometh with the clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him, and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 1:7,8

Behold, he cometh with the clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him, and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 1:7,8

Here it is, KG. Note this is speaking of Jesus, he cometh in the clouds. There are so many scriptures about Jesus coming in the clouds. Leading by a Cloud (The Lord Jesus was leading in that pillar of cloud by day to the Israelites - Jesus is the LORD God Almighty) the scriptures describing Jesus in a cloud are many. We see again Jesus speaking here - I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and ending saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Jesus is Almighty God. The Revelation of Jesus Christ reveals Jesus Christ as God. What a great blessing this Book is!

It may have been placed last in the bible, but it's not the last book written. John wrote his gospel and epistles afterwards. I believe Jude was also written later

The Bible is not in chonological order, Avatar. The Revelation of Jesus Christ was placed in the correct place. Last Book of the Bible.

that was my point. It was not last chronologically. It was put last based on subject matter

No, it wasn't. It was based on Jesus Christ giving John this message of what would happen in the last days and to record it - to give to John the message to the 7 churches and as you can see none of them are Mormon, Avatar. The final book is the Revelation of Jesus Christ which is happening even now upon the earth.

You are a very lovely person and I am praying that you will see the truth - that Jesus Christ is God. That you need no other book but the Bible. You need follow no man, no teacher but instead you need follow only Jesus Christ.

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me,

Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and death.

Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks.

The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 1:17-20

And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me,

Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and death.

Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter;

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks.

The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

In this we see that the seven stars are the angels of the seven churches and the seven candlesticks are the seven churches. Again we see Jesus telling John, Fear not, I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth and was dead (crucified on the cross, went down to hell and took the keys of hell and death which he has possession of even right now this very moment! )

Jesus tells him, I am he that liveth, and "was dead" and behold, I am alive for ever more, Amen and have the keys of hell and death.

Now this is something the devil does not want some of you to know. Satan does not have the keys to hell! Satan does not have the keys to death! Jesus Christ does!

What does this mean to the person who has sold their soul to Satan? Perhaps someone who was a former member of some Christian church? Who has broken the cross in a satanic ceremony as a sign of their breaking from Jesus Christ?

It means that you are not lost forever. You still have the opportunity to repent and return to Jesus Christ and be His.

You still have the opportunity to be saved.

Many people have come out of the occult having sold their souls to Satan only to learn that it meant nothing because Jesus Christ was ready willing and able to deliver them, set them free, save them, fill them with His Holy Spirit and protect them!

Yes!! Clothe them in authority such as is written in Luke 10:19 and give them their requests through prayer - Ask and ye shall receive - and this promise is to all who are his and are abiding in His Word and His Word abiding in them! Read the Gospel of John! It's online here at USMB!

here's the link: The Gospel According to John US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Another question. How could Saul Alinsky dedicate his book to Lucifer as the first one who had won a kingdom (his book - Rules for Radicals - Alinsky was a servant of Satan) when this kingdom Lucifer supposedly won he does not even have the keys to!! Do you have keys to your own house? Yes? Right. I do too. But Satan does not have the keys to hell and death. Jesus Christ has them. So Satan does not have a kingdom after all! Hell does not belong to him! He does not have the final authority in hell. Jesus Christ does. Jesus Christ is the final authority on the earth, above the earth in heaven, below the earth in hell. JESUS CHRIST IS THE FINAL AUTHORITY! (one day every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess Jesus Christ is Lord and that includes in hell! )

Jesus Christ is all powerful. Satan has no authority or power over Jesus Christ or the followers of Jesus Christ who walk in obedience.

If you are a born again Christian walking in obedience to Jesus Christ? Satan is under your feet. You have nothing to fear. God has not given His own children a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. Fear brings torment and those who are Satan's children live in fear and torment.

Anyone wishing to be free of that today can be. Call upon the name of the LORD Jesus Christ and be saved. Read Romans 10:8,9. Repent of your sins and tell the LORD it is your desire to follow Him all the days of your life. Invite him into your heart and tell him that you want him to write your name in His Lamb's book of Life. Whosoever calls upon the name of the LORD shall be saved.

Last edited:
For those who have never read the Gospel of John read the book on that link today and ask the LORD to minister to you personally about His great love for you.

The Gospel According to John US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

God desires to give us life and a future and a hope but Satan's plans for mankind are destruction. He does not even love his own children.

Why?

Because mankind was created in the image of God (see Genesis 1:26) and every time he looks at us he is reminded of the LORD in whose image we were created! Satan and his demons hate you! It is an illusion that you are in control of anything! You're not if you're serving the devil. You're in bondage and your only hope of deliverance is found in Jesus Christ!

As he is called the Father of lies, the Destroyer, the one who has come to steal, kill and destroy, why would anyone ever expect the Devil to keep his word? Keeping ones word is a virtue. Satan has no virtues. Telling the truth is a virtue. Satan has no virtues.

Has he promised you that you will rule in the underworld one day? He cannot deliver. It was never his to give. Has he offered you immortality - a life without trouble - a better life when you are "reincarnated" there is no such thing as reincarnation - you know - Satan cannot give you these things - he has no power to do such a thing for anyone - the number of a mans days are in the LORD's hand and it is appointed for men to live once and then the judgment.

Satan is not sitting in any seat of judgment in heaven - as you can see by the Last book of bible posted here - The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

He is cast into hell for everlasting torment. Not as a ruler. As the Bible is crystal clear that Satan shall not be the ruler of hell - how could he possibly give anyone else that position? He can't! It's a deception.

Believe the Word of God. Read the Bible and believe the Bible. Get a King James Version bible today and start reading it! Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sins. You can be forgiven of all of your sins today - no matter how bad they are - you can be forgiven this very day! Call upon the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved. Read the Gospel of John and ask Jesus Christ to reveal Himself to you. Ask Him to forgive you of your sins and be sincere in your heart. Read Romans 10:8,9 and realize this is the only true way to salvation! Salvation is a free gift. You cannot earn it. You cannot work for it. It is a free gift from God. Receive it today. It is the LORD's desire for you to be saved. If you are reading this? This message is for you.

Last edited:

No, it wasn't. It was based on Jesus Christ giving John this message of what would happen in the last days and to record it - to give to John the message to the 7 churches and as you can see none of them are Mormon, Avatar. The final book is the Revelation of Jesus Christ which is happening even now upon the earth.

You are a very lovely person and I am praying that you will see the truth - that Jesus Christ is God. That you need no other book but the Bible. You need follow no man, no teacher but instead you need follow only Jesus Christ.

You say no it isn't and then proceed to say it is what I said it was and you disagreed with.

It was placed last, not because of chronology. It was placed last because of it's content and prophetic nature.

As for your rant about the church of jesus Christ in the middle of it, the Book of revelation is one of the best evidences for the church.

Here is why:

1) it demonstrates the apostasy occurring during johns life. Only seven of the hundreds of churches the apostles planted were addressed and half of them were being rebuked for turning away from Christ.

2) chapter twelve goes further showing the church fleeing into the wilderness. With chapter 13 showing the saints being overcome by the adversary.

3) chapter 14 begins with the restoration and Moroni declaring the everlasting gospel to the world.

And the Lord calls apostles prophets etc to teach his saints. You say we don't need them but yet Christ made apostles and prophets the foundation of the church. And did so for the perfecting of the saints, to bring us into unity, and for the ministry.

And we see throughout the scriptures the dangers of ignoring the prophets and apostles. Israel was scattered specifically because they ignored the prophets. It was the Pharisees ignoring the prophets that made them crucify their Savior.

You can ignore them if you choose, but I don't see the wisdom in it.

That is not accurate but I'm not going to argue with you about it, Avatar. I find the doctrine of Mormonism - to be full of error and false teaching and the founder was involved with the occult - so there is that too. It has nothing to do with Christianity or the bible from all that I have looked at. I wish you the best. Thanks for reading.

Forum List

Back