The Revelation of Jesus Christ - Last Book of The Bible

Christianity restored has nothing to do with Christianity. Odd but I can only assume that's because you will not read the Book of Mormon.

If you did it would open your eyes. The world is in darkness. The Lord Almighty has provided a light to the world. A second nation testifying to the divinity and mission of Jesus Christ.

Revelation has not ceased. God has begun His latter day work and set up and Ensign to the world as He promised. And an angel has been sent through the midst of heaven carrying the everlasting gospel as promised.

Agit8r, I hope you will read the entire book of Revelation here and consider what is coming upon the earth even now. Please read it.

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 21:1
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

The Revelation of Jesus Christ 21:1

When the LORD creates a new heaven and a new earth he will be not create the sea again. He is doing away with the sea. I'm wondering how many have noticed that scripture?

Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
John 5:39

Have you received Christ yet? Are you saved today? Washed in the Blood of the Lamb? Is your name written in the Lamb's book of Life? Today is the Day of Salvation!

Forum List

Back