The Republicans are such losers

OK, so you know nothing, got it. Because me as an anti big gov right winger, love dictators....wtf planet are you on? I love it when they force me to take a vax, I love it when people burn down cities with the help of politicians, you know stuff you and your fellow democrats do all the time.
Nope. I can read. Election denying fascist….Trump started it and you follow suit.

Nope. I can read. Election denying fascist….Trump started it and you follow suit.
Go commie somewhere else and again let me know the next books youre going to ban, becasue they offend you as a tranny.

Why do you bother responding to my messages if all you’re going to do is call me a liar.
You didn’t pay 50%. What’s the point in posting lies? If you’re not paying around 22/23% for federal you’re doing it wrong.

22% Federal
5% state
2% SS
1.5% Medicare
30.5% total

Sales tax might get you another 2-3%. Property tax maybe 2-3%.

Regardless a nice country cost money. Pay it and shut up or move to a not nice country.

You didn’t pay 50%. What’s the point in posting lies? If you’re not paying around 22/23% for federal you’re doing it wrong.

22% Federal
5% state
2% SS
1.5% Medicare
30.5% total

Sales tax might get you another 2-3%. Property tax maybe 2-3%.

Regardless a nice country cost money. Pay it and shut up or move to a not nice country.
Payroll tax? I do have to pay people. Where did you get 22% for federal? I pay 35%

35+6.25+1.5+2= 44.75% already. Not to mention payroll and RE.

Payroll tax? I do have to pay people. Where did you get 22% for federal? I pay 35%

35+6.25+1.5+2= 44.75% already. Not to mention payroll and RE.
You don’t pay 35%. Even the standard deduction drops your rate well below 35%. I am at 22% with itemized deductions around 10% of income.

You don’t pay 6.25% on SS because it’s capped at $160k. Therefore at $400k it’s watered down to 2.5% and at my income it’s about 1.5%.

Payroll is already counted when you list SS and FICA.

You’re around low 30’s is what your tax burden is. What state are you in?

You don’t pay 35%. Even the standard deduction drops your rate well below 35%. I am at 22% with itemized deductions around 10% of income.

You don’t pay 6.25% on SS because it’s capped at $160k. Therefore at $400k it’s watered down to 2.5% and at my income it’s about 1.5%.

Azog is either a liar or has hired the worst tax guy on the planet

Azog is either a liar or has hired the worst tax guy on the planet
Agree. Even if you fill out 2 lines (income and standard deduction) with zero kids you’re way below 35%. Maybe he isnt really paying taxes and it’s all a ruse?

Here’s the calculation if Azog lives in North Dakota which isn’t far enough north for him but whatever… 33% total, federal at 26.7% which is too high…he needs more deductions than the standard at $400k unless he’s not investing correctly.

7A3D1928-C5E6-4569-89F5-9CCB32DC82FB.jpeg

You’d have to have around $2 million in taxable income to pay a 35% federal tax rate.

You aren’t going by your marginal rate, are you?

MA

Forum List

Back