The Republicans are such losers

That was dems shutting down idiot.
Ha.
Sure, while Trump kept the country open to the disease flowing in at the coastal ports while being a super spreader and insisting vaccinations weren’t that important cause covid would be gone by spring while they gargled with industrial cleaner and stuck UV lights up their arse. Trump had more bullshit while we became the most infected of any developed country. He infected followers with idiocy. Geesus, you guys are still carriers of ignorance.

Ha.
Sure, while Trump kept the country open to the disease flowing in at the coastal ports while being a super spreader and insisting vaccinations weren’t that important cause covid would be gone by spring while they gargled with industrial cleaner and stuck UV lights up their arse. Trump had more bullshit while we became the most infected of any developed country. He infected followers with idiocy. Geesus, you guys are still carriers of ignorance.
Of course none of that is true…But, discussing it with you is futile….

He's taking care to put me in the ground.
Ha ha
The gop new deal is out.
On their agenda is voting to cut mandatory spending. The mandatory spending means Medicare and social security.
You want to go into the ground, vote GOP.

Ha ha
The gop new deal is out.
On their agenda is voting to cut mandatory spending. The mandatory spending means Medicare and social security.
You want to go into the ground, vote GOP.
prove it, asshole.

Karma’s a bitch….

like yer chosen one loves to say:

'we'll see what happens ' but it sure looks a lot like apples & oranges. have an investigation & see just how similar these 2 cases are.

kinda looks like there's no nefarious intent on biden's part; unlike donny.

Nothing to discuss. It’s true. You fakers know the only thing saving you from becoming elderly trailer trash is saving SS and Medicare. Only the left has a history of doing it. The right has wanted to put older retired people back on the streets for decades.

A capitulation cause you know every word is true. The only reason you don’t acknowledge it is your fear of minorities and immigrants. That’s the go to strategy for all repugnants running for office.

Presidents have little control over the stock market, if any
Not really. They sign budgets and they have appointed heads of the fed which can raise and lower interest rates, for good or bad, they have “influence”….influence or control, take your pick.
“At best, when the Fed affects the federal funds rate, it helps markets transition to a new supply-and-demand equilibrium impelled by changes in economic fundamentals. At worst, Fed tinkering with the federal funds rate can temporarily misprice capital and, as with other misguided policies, harm the economy.”

Last edited:
like yer chosen one loves to say:

'we'll see what happens ' but it sure looks a lot like apples & oranges. have an investigation & see just how similar these 2 cases are.

kinda looks like there's no nefarious intent on biden's part; unlike donny.
Yeah. The Biden incident(s) are much worse. Biden isn't qualified to have classified information at all.

I KNOW it has nothing to do with majority rule. It has nothing to do with democracy where all elections, even the
choice of electors in the electoral college from districts is done by majority rule.
Even your fking choice of the heads of congress is done by majority voting.

YOU are a fascist. You know, when Trump tried to coerce the states into declaring the electorates would go to h8m regardless of the majority votes.
I am not a fascist, you are a moron and and angry one at that.
Facists are for big govt (I am NOT)
Fascists love multinational coprs ( I do not)
Fascists burn books (I do not)
Fascists riot and burn down streets (I do not)
Fascists mandate medical Procedures for the people (I do not)
Fascists are for segregation (I am not)
Fascists think minorities are dumb (I do not)

I could go on but you get the picture

But you know who did all that stuff, the people you support, so YOU are a fascist.

I am not a fascist, you are a moron and and angry one at that.
Facists are for big govt (I am NOT)
Fascists love multinational coprs ( I do not)
Fascists burn books (I do not)
Fascists riot and burn down streets (I do not)
Fascists mandate medical Procedures for the people (I do not)
Fascists are for segregation (I am not)
Fascists think minorities are dumb (I do not)

I could go on but you get the picture

But you know who did all that stuff, the people you support, so YOU are a fascist.
Fascists vote for trump and hump for Putin.
You have no dictionary to refer to do you ?

Forum List

Back