The Religious Right Takes on UN Children’s Agency Over Sex Education

60,000 documented cases of Child Abuse by Unicef - you must be creaming in your jeans - ain't that right ProgressivePatsy people lie you should be horse whipped - queer loving northeasat my ass - i betcha live with your brother daryl and your other brother Daryl and play with each other in the woods ... ain't that right s-bag ?
78f100bc3f6c121d35e876bef3aa4314.jpg
ther in the woods
What is this horseshit supposed to be Bubba? 60K cases?? Back it up or shut up

Type this into Google and see the results.
UN soldiers accused of molesting children.

The Progressive Pervert continues to post horsecrap from his favourite Conspiracy Theory website Right Wing Watch, at the same time he rejects articles from legit sources like The Times of London and The Independent of London, The Times also did an entire investigation about the UN Staff raping approx 60,000 children.

Getting down to brass tacks....

There is no reason for supporting the sexualization of grade school children other than to groom them at an early age to accept the sexual advances from perverted adults.

evin Jennings, masterminded a scheme of gay infiltration into the classroom using "tolerance" and anti-bullying programs as a perfect path to classroom indoctrination,

In 1995 Jennings made a speech to a Gay Group in which he somewhat outlined the agendas strategy.

'If the radical right can succeed in portraying us as preying on children, we will lose. Their language .... is laced with subtle and not-so-subtle innuendo that we are after their kids,' - He then went on to propose a strategy of how they could get at our kids.
I don't suppose that you can verify any of that horseshit?

I don't suppose that you can refute any of that ?

If not you than perhaps your brother Daryl or your other brother Daryl .....
Refute what? Your moronic opinion that you fail to source. ?? See post 120 for some documented, objective facts!

More for The Progressive Pervert who defends UN Child Rapists by saying they are not Child Rapists and by posting horsecrap from Conspiracy Theory website Right Wing Watch who are also defending UN Child Rapists.

The Independent of London:

7ZyNVlBuRsKjlK1eBcZZyw.png

The United Nations is turning a blind eye to child rape within its own ranks

Foreign Policy magazine:

Dn81TpelT2uLA9vHfKBvLg.png

U.N. Peacekeepers Ran a Child Sex Ring in Haiti

Investigation by Associated Press:

iMV-oESGQzazHxx-YN-HPQ.png

AP Exclusive: UN child sex ring left victims but no arrests

The Chicago Tribune:

GKmPPMemRemvn2iP_9rdiA.png

U.S. says countries must punish United Nations troops for sexual abuse

evin Jennings, masterminded a scheme of gay infiltration into the classroom using "tolerance" and anti-bullying programs as a perfect path to classroom indoctrination,

In 1995 Jennings made a speech to a Gay Group in which he somewhat outlined the agendas strategy.

'If the radical right can succeed in portraying us as preying on children, we will lose. Their language .... is laced with subtle and not-so-subtle innuendo that we are after their kids,' - He then went on to propose a strategy of how they could get at our kids.

Refute what? Your moronic opinion that you fail to source. ?? See post 120 for some documented, objective facts!

More for The Progressive Pervert who defends UN Child Rapists by saying they are not Child Rapists and by posting horsecrap from Conspiracy Theory website Right Wing Watch who are also defending UN Child Rapists.

Foreign Policy magazine:

The Chicago Tribune:

^^^^ And there is more.

This from the LEFTIST Human Rights Watch:

p67rtae0Qum4MDmKCp35Kg.png

UN: Stop Sexual Abuse by Peacekeepers

From Bloomberg:

I6aIeKzyQ9K1eNKTLUZgQQ.png

The UN Peacekeepers Rape Scandal Gets Worse

Foreign Policy magazine:

The Chicago Tribune:

^^^^ And there is more.

From Bloomberg:

And there is more.

The Sun:

Te9Vz8R3SvmHjuN6ASomBA.png

UN aid workers 'raped 60,000 in ten years' as sex abuse went unchecked

Foreign Policy magazine:

The Chicago Tribune:

^^^^ And there is more.

From Bloomberg:

And there is more.

The Sun:

Gah....sounds like the Soviets when they got to Germany in 1945

Foreign Policy magazine:

The Chicago Tribune:

^^^^ And there is more.

From Bloomberg:

And there is more.

The Sun:

That is something that our peoples for many decades were not allowed to mention and even now if it mention The Usual Suspects deflect with the but but but Hitler and then they and the brainwashed scratch heads and wonder why we hold The Usual Suspects in the highest of contempt and do not want to hear the Sob Story they continue to push for the six gazillionist time.

Foreign Policy magazine:

The Chicago Tribune:

^^^^ And there is more.

From Bloomberg:

And there is more.

The Sun:

That is something that our peoples for many decades were not allowed to mention and even now if it mention The Usual Suspects deflect with the but but but Hitler and then they and the brainwashed scratch heads and wonder why we hold The Usual Suspects in the highest of contempt and do not want to hear the Sob Story for the six gazillionist time.

Well it happened, some females were raped dozens of times, age made no difference

Foreign Policy magazine:

The Chicago Tribune:

^^^^ And there is more.

From Bloomberg:

And there is more.

The Sun:

That is something that our peoples for many decades were not allowed to mention and even now if it mention The Usual Suspects deflect with the but but but Hitler and then they and the brainwashed scratch heads and wonder why we hold The Usual Suspects in the highest of contempt and do not want to hear the Sob Story for the six gazillionist time.

Well it happened, some females were raped dozens of times, age made no difference

You do not have to tell me this I already know, we already knew this our peoples knew then and have been told down the generations, why doesn't Hollyweird make a film about our injustice instead of x films a year about The Usual Suspects Sob Story, well we know why they do not. However I wish not to get into this topic on an American forum where most are very hostile to our peoples and where I have read more than one thread where they were saying that our side deserved these atrocities from filthy Communist Devils that America got in bed with, America was in bed with the Communist Soviets and shares that responsibilty because of.

I don't know why anyone gives him the attention he craves. Good grief every thread he's on is fag shit. Obvious flamer no matter what he claims

They try to normalize queerdom at a young age...normal people fight it.

"They try to normalize queerdom at a young age...normal people fight it."

But but but that makes normal people bigots :uhoh3:

People should know their Soviet heroes raped children to death by the 10's of thousands. Screw whether or not they want to hear about it or not; the Snowflakes can hide under their beds and take Prozac if they can't handle real history.

I don't know why anyone gives him the attention he craves. Good grief every thread he's on is fag shit. Obvious flamer no matter what he claims

They try to normalize queerdom at a young age...normal people fight it.

"They try to normalize queerdom at a young age...normal people fight it."

But but but that makes normal people bigots :uhoh3:

Yeah..or homophobe or any other name they can come up with. It's not natural no matter how hard they try to sell it

60,000 documented cases of Child Abuse by Unicef - you must be creaming in your jeans - ain't that right ProgressivePatsy people lie you should be horse whipped - queer loving northeasat my ass - i betcha live with your brother daryl and your other brother Daryl and play with each other in the woods ... ain't that right s-bag ?
ther in the woods

The Progressive Pervert continues to post horsecrap from his favourite Conspiracy Theory website Right Wing Watch, at the same time he rejects articles from legit sources like The Times of London and The Independent of London, The Times also did an entire investigation about the UN Staff raping approx 60,000 children.

There is no reason for supporting the sexualization of grade school children other than to groom them at an early age to accept the sexual advances from perverted adults.

And these scum push drugs on children to change their hormone balances and convince them to severely mutilate themselves as well, most often with the consent of sicko parents who value being shallow and PC trendy far more than their own kids mental health. They need to be locked up and treated themselves.

ther in the woods

And these scum push drugs on children to change their hormone balances and convince them to severely mutilate themselves as well, most often with the consent of sicko parents who value being shallow and PC trendy far more than their own kids mental health. They need to be locked up and treated themselves.

That they get away with it is sickening!

As for the agenda, the pedoes published it openly in 1987. It's no secret, and everything Pedo-Patriot and the rest of the Pedo-Friendlies spouts comes directly from the list of propaganda tactics and instructions to their media protectors like the NYT and the rest.

THE OVERHAULING OF STRAIGHT AMERICA - By Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill
That is just fucking stupid! There is not a word in there about children, pedophilia , or any kind of sex at all. Your problem is that you conflate in you sick mind, anything having to do with gays with sex. All that you can think about is SEX

Journalism depts. in nearly all American universities make sure their students know this by one means or another, and make it clear if they don't comply with it their careers as 'journalists' will be non-existent or very very short; just ask the many who have been black-listed already. So do 'mental health' professionals, who don't dare contradict the PC line either, lest their careers go down as well.

they are also not to ever point out the whole 'Gay Rights' hoax was started by a Communist Party member and NAMBLA supporter in their mainstream stories and articles.
Where are you getting this crap from. Looks like just another appeal to ignorance

As for the agenda, the pedoes published it openly in 1987. It's no secret, and everything Pedo-Patriot and the rest of the Pedo-Friendlies spouts comes directly from the list of propaganda tactics and instructions to their media protectors like the NYT and the rest.

That is just fucking stupid! There is not a word in there about children, pedophilia , or any kind of sex at all. Your problem is that you conflate in you sick mind, anything having to do with gays with sex. All that you can think about is SEX

"Your problem is that you conflate in you sick mind,"

No the sick mind is the one who insists that children should be told about anal sex, Homosexuals, Transgenders etc

"Your problem is that you conflate in you sick mind,"

The sick minds think and agree that the below freak of nature a Tranny Satanic Demon is appropriate to be reading a book about faggotry to children to PROMOTE and INDOCTRINATE the LGBTQ Agenda onto CHILDREN:

satanic-drag-queen-long-beach-library-full-600.png

^^^^ Drag Queen Story Hour featuring Xochi Mochi (the freak of nature in the above picture)

yXRP1NL6ThiC4JL66BmB-w.png

Drag3.png

Drag queen with demon-like horns reads to children at Michelle Obama Neighborhood Library

SATANIC-DRAG-QUEEN-01-800x416.jpg

Journalism depts. in nearly all American universities make sure their students know this by one means or another, and make it clear if they don't comply with it their careers as 'journalists' will be non-existent or very very short; just ask the many who have been black-listed already. So do 'mental health' professionals, who don't dare contradict the PC line either, lest their careers go down as well.

they are also not to ever point out the whole 'Gay Rights' hoax was started by a Communist Party member and NAMBLA supporter in their mainstream stories and articles.
Where are you getting this crap from. Looks like just another appeal to ignorance

MAN UP BITCH ! You have lost [Again] ... why don't you go back to the Politics Forum where anybody who disagrees with your warped World View is banned as Politically Incorrect - this is a forum for THINKING PEOPLE .... not progressives

Forum List

Back