The reasons many Trump supporters are missing a lot of teeth.

1. All the DemonicRat criminals running around attacking innocent people and bashing them in the head!
2. All the insanely DemonicRat price gouging rates for super shitty healthcare.
3. All the psychotically murderous illegals the DemonicRats allowing to scurry across the border to kill us all.

Basically.......the reason is the DemonicRats.

4. Covid Shots

The reasons many Trump supporters are missing a lot of teeth.​

Odd, I was to a couple of Trump rallies in 2016, and didn't see a single tooth missing in anyone. Everyone was well dressed, polite, respectful, clean, showered, well behaved, friendly, generous, humorous, and above all, patriotic and showed their love for America.

If only we could say as much for democrats, leftists, Bidenistas, progressives and anyone stupid enough to pal around with you.

1. - They are sending their money to the Trump defense fund and cannot afford implants or dentures.
2. - They are scared replacement teeth will have chips in them to allow the US Government to control their thinking
3. Inbreeding

1662419129944.jpeg

Last edited:
Odd, I was to a couple of Trump rallies in 2016, and didn't see a single tooth missing in anyone. Everyone was well dressed, polite, respectful, clean, showered, well behaved, friendly, generous, humorous, and above all, patriotic and showed their love for America.

If only we could say as much for democrats, leftists, Bidenistas, progressives and anyone stupid enough to pal around with you.
Fake Trump supporters at rallies. Trump hires people who are decent looking.
How about the group on January 6th. They did not have one quality you described.

Then he must be hiring about 35,000 people for every rally busing them in from all over the country, asshole!

Meantime, Bunghole Biden can't get even FIVE people to show up at one of his speeches! :auiqs.jpg:

Can you get us the report from one person claiming they were paid to go to a Trump rally, moron?

Yep these trollboys when they can’t refute the corruption of biden and the Dems to make them feel better about themselves they deflect to topics on trump.
Notice that only sockpuppet shill from Langley resident Trollyboy surada was the only one that did not like this factual post.lol.

How about the group on January 6th. They did not have one quality you described.
Hey stupid fuck,I see you don’t want to mention the fbi and Washington police stood by as the dem supporters Ed antifa and blm incited riots.

I was in a bar enjoying my Shirley Temple when a big, burley left-winger chick (I think) walked up to me, slapped me on the back, and asked for my phone number.

"Sure," I said. "Got a pen?"

"Yes," she said.

"Well, why aren't you in it?" I asked. "Won't the farmer notice you're missing?"

I get my last dental implant next week.

1. - They are sending their money to the Trump defense fund and cannot afford implants or dentures.
2. - They are scared replacement teeth will have chips in them to allow the US Government to control their thinking
1662478888193.jpeg

Hey stupid fuck,I see you don’t want to mention the fbi and Washington police stood by as the dem supporters Ed antifa and blm incited riots.
So that justifies Trump supporters attacking the police, calling out the FBI, including attempted killings. Trump minions are anti-law enforcement. They are worse than ANTIFA and ANTIFA is bad.

I'd bet a dollar to a dime that the OP is missing a lot of teeth.
I have a couple of crowns and implants, but my smile shows no teeth missing. Because I have none missing, people know I am not a Trump supporter, but it does not mean I am a Democrat. You can be a real Republican, an Independent or a Democrat.
Plus I don't live in a single wide.
Plus I am not waiting for government to bring back my old job. I have the skills for a job of the 21st century.
I don't live in constant fear that the deep state is coming to get me.
Plus I have above a 6th grade education.

All characteristics of a non-Trumpist.

Forum List

Back