The REAL Reason Folks are Fleeing Honduras....

So... you want us to invade a country and do a regime change there so that people no longer want to leave the country? What's the U.S. record for success when they've done that in the past?

Well if Russia and the U.S. did not use Central America, South America... Oh hell the entire world for their Proxy Wars then maybe those shit holes could be fixed.

With Iran, China and Russia funding groups and the U.S. funding other groups you can understand how those places are nothing but wastelands.

So what is your proposal to help those countries?

And to deny those s holes people who want to make change by taking them in keeps those places s holes.

If those people stay there... they are either killed or become slaves to help them cultivate more drugs, or victims of human trafficking and sex slaves.
People with ambition need to help their nation. Imagine if all the Founding Fathers immigrated to Japan in 1750.

Big difference between ambition and a suicide mission. Most of the immigrants coming to the United States are women and children, not grown men. You really need to think before you post.

No, you really to need to read something other than Lefty rags. It is mostly men.

No it isn't.

And as to your other question... we have no idea if they would have been killed by Russia, and in almost every single instance, when the U.S. alone has decided to intervene in other countries and chose who they want to run the country, it turns out awful. Bin Laden, Noriega, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan 2.9, just about any country in Central America...

Yes it is, you're wrong. Russia was destroying the Nation, I invite you to look up how many refugees were in Pakistan.

`
This is precious, expect the US solve the very problem they created;

How US policy in Honduras set the stage for today’s migration

thx, reading a lot of these from the more savvy here.

so, we've a level of cupability , kinda like violating the prime directive in some star trek episode.

Hopefully those that claim we should not use military intervention can plainly see it has been what we've done for the last 75 yrs in S America.

So tell me why our boys sitting on the boarder now can't make it right?

~S~

`

so, we've a level of cupability , kinda like violating the prime directive in some star trek episode.

Hopefully those that claim we should not use military intervention can plainly see it has been what we've done for the last 75 yrs in S America.

~S~
Happened about 3 decades ago..............get over it.

`

~S~
something 4eyeM posted a while back>

A Century of U.S. Intervention Created the Immigration Crisis

~S~

Idk what to say about Honduras. They have resources. Yeah, like Scarface says about the Columbians.

No really, they have nice land, and water, and everything.

They have a Cartel puppet for a president, but whatcha gonna do?

Please do not say "regime change".

Regime change is like Lucy not pulling the football away as Charlie Brown goes to kick it.

It's never happened successfully, just like Communism.

`

~S~
something 4eyeM posted a while back>

A Century of U.S. Intervention Created the Immigration Crisis

~S~
That's globalism in a nut shell and the history ..........some of the articles stated we'd remove financial support if they didn't do fair trade.........That is trade negotiation............

It is their country...........yes we influence..........but the main problem is the drug cartels and their thugs.............that they can do something about.

It's one of those S-Hole countries that the left thought were some kind of racist hallucination... The FIX aint accepting their refugees. The FIX is international pressure to clean their political swamp..

News you didn't get on major media..

Honduran president's brother arrested in Miami on drug charges | Reuters

TEGUCIGALPA (Reuters) - The brother of Honduran President Juan Orlando Hernandez was arrested on Friday in the United States on drug trafficking charges, the Honduran government said on Friday.

Juan Antonio “Tony” Hernandez, a 40-year-old lawyer and former ruling party lawmaker, was arrested by U.S. authorities in Miami, the president’s office said in a statement.

The president’s brother is the latest in a string of prominent Hondurans, including three congressmen, who have been charged in the United States for involvement with drug trafficking.

“This is a heavy blow for the whole family,” the president told reporters in his hometown of Gracias, in western Honduras. “I hope the justice system gives him the room to defend himself, and as a family, we will do what we can to support him.”

Looks like the ruling "family business" is going to take a BIG HIT on their American market share..

For cripes sakes, dont dick around with refugee streams.. Work to FIX THE BASIC PROBLEM...
All some good capitalists should need is a petty cash fund for that purpose.

A colonia here and a colonia there, should be a simple matter for any good capitalist.

`
I guess I'm going to have to talk to you like a 6 year old and spell everything out. It is logical to assume there is a small percentage of criminals in the caravan mix. However, that in no way means the fact that the majority of those people are here to commit crimes or freeload. That want to work. Is that so hard to understand? For you, it is.
`

We ain't got nothin' for 'um. How 'bout dat? :eusa_boohoo:

My neighbor needs a job first.

`
I guess I'm going to have to talk to you like a 6 year old and spell everything out. It is logical to assume there is a small percentage of criminals in the caravan mix. However, that in no way means the fact that the majority of those people are here to commit crimes or freeload. That want to work. Is that so hard to understand? For you, it is.
`
If they wanted to work, they were offered asylum in Mexico. Mexico, the country that doesn't give illegals free rent, free food, and spending money every month. Their entire purpose is to overpower US law by making demands they have no right to make.

As far as your dismissing the "logic" of criminal gangsters in the group, 600 have been positively identified. That number doesn't include those who haven't been identified.

This "caravan" must be stopped. The next one will be 50,000 and the one after that 100,000.

SweetSue92 said:
Makes no nevermind now and I'm not necessarily denying any of it. At any rate, it's history; we can't go back. But since you accuse the US of having a "bloody imprint", I endorse taking our imprint off ALL THE WORLD, even including NATO. All of it entire. How about you?
NATO Should Have Ended With The USSR
That's What It Was For
And We Still Represent A Goodly Part
Of All Those Modern Nation's Defence Budgets

As Far As Foreign Aid ??
We Are A Good Part Of Their Budgets For That Too
Let Them Handle It Themselves For Ten Years Or So
If They Think They're So Progressive

We'll Keep Our Resources
And Rediscover What America Can Be For Americans
Sans Our Global, Never-Ending Marshall Plan

SweetSue92 said:
Makes no nevermind now and I'm not necessarily denying any of it. At any rate, it's history; we can't go back. But since you accuse the US of having a "bloody imprint", I endorse taking our imprint off ALL THE WORLD, even including NATO. All of it entire. How about you?
NATO Should Have Ended With The USSR
That's What It Was For
And We Still Represent A Goodly Part
Of All Those Modern Nation's Defence Budgets

As Far As Foreign Aid ??
We Are A Good Part Of Their Budgets For That Too
Let Them Handle It Themselves For Ten Years Or So
If They Think They're So Progressive

We'll Keep Our Resources
And Rediscover What America Can Be For Americans
Sans Our Global, Never-Ending Marshall Plan
NATO isn't evil............having agreements in NATO that should they are you be attacked that others will be in the fight with you is not a bad thing.................

Problem is we pay the Lion's share of that agreement........and they aren't doing their fair share........They need to pony up more and deal with more of the problems in the world instead of use having to do more............then they complain when we do it...................Hypocrisy at it's finest...............Did they forget who stood the wall for them against the USSR.

eagle1462010 said:
Problem is we pay the Lion's share of that agreement........and they aren't doing their fair share........They need to pony up more and deal with more of the problems in the world instead of use having to do more............then they complain when we do it...................Hypocrisy at it's finest...............Did they forget who stood the wall for them against the USSR.
Allowing Them To Return To Prosperity
And Programs They Couldn't Afford Otherwise

Our Left Says:
'We're The Only Modern Industrial Nation That Can't Even....'
Because We've Subsidised Them So They Can Try
And Those Programs Will Eventually Fail
Where They Aren't About To Yet

Yeah, when's the last time France sent troops to a conflict?

516355090.jpg

Forum List

Back