The REAL Reason Folks are Fleeing Honduras....

I just wish you would have been sent to a school that taught the difference between immigration and invasion.What we’re experiencing now is a hostile invasion of the U.S. Period. Only an idiot is confused otherwise because they don’t see military uniforms. :eusa_doh:
`
If you were educated to believe a caravan of destitute migrants is an "invasion", considering your far right leanings, to try to convince you otherwise is an exercise in futility.

Sure, so says the Independent. I'm sick of the world's sickened opinion of us. Cut all foreign aid, all of it, and let's find out what the world thinks of all "bloody imprint", shall we then? OH, let's do it. Let's bring all our military and all our aid home, and tell the world, no really....don't call us, we'll call you. Oh, and the border is closed.Here's a nice handy little chart for you to gaze at. Some people in Ethiopia and the Sudan would be without our "bloody imprint". Oh well.Foreign aid by country: Who is getting the most — and how much? - Concern
`
Yes, the US does occasionally hand out purely economic aid but look at where it hands out military aid, where the real bloodshed is taking place?
`
`

Capture-014.jpg
`
`

Of course you haven't a clue about the arms sales Reagan was covertly behind in the Honduras.Of course you are unaware the bloody genocide The Sauds are committing in Yemen (because they buy the arms from us, unlike Israel of course) and of course you didn't post US foreign aid during the Reagan administration when the US was active in Honduras. Have you read any of my links? Of course not. They might collide with your far right ideology.

Save your breath.
`

Makes no nevermind now and I'm not necessarily denying any of it. At any rate, it's history; we can't go back. But since you accuse the US of having a "bloody imprint", I endorse taking our imprint off ALL THE WORLD, even including NATO. All of it entire. How about you?

I just wish you would have been sent to a school that taught the difference between immigration and invasion.What we’re experiencing now is a hostile invasion of the U.S. Period. Only an idiot is confused otherwise because they don’t see military uniforms. :eusa_doh:
If you were educated to believe a caravan of destitute migrants is an "invasion", considering your far right leanings, to try to convince you otherwise is an exercise in futility.
Left-wing “logic”: you are “far right” if you accept reality over ideology. :rolleyes:

If you were educated at all, you would realize that this just isn’t an invasion. It is a hostile invasion. It was paid for by Venezuela (not as “destitute” as you thought) and they were granted “asylum” in Mexico. The refused it.

Game over.

[And how many freaking years ago was that...............Your blaming a sponsored march by a bunch of Liberal ass, fitting symbol of the Dem party, to stir up shit here in the United States............not caring what happens to these people that were lied to .............2% get Asylum...........but they marched here saying we DEMAND ASYLUM................even though the laws are completely against them.The left groups using human misery for a political stunt............so they can push the envelope on OPEN BORDERS........The WAY IS SHUT............when they request Asylum almost all of them will be denied............and the trip was FOR NOTHING.........They will be sent back...........or they can accept the offer from Mexico to stay there.............It is not our responsibility to solve all the world's problems......
`
Take a chill pill dude. Calm down. We really are not getting invaded by people with military weapons, tanks, etc. Their goal is not to take over the US. No one is going to get murdered, raped or take things from you. Your over use of hyperbole makes you look like a class A fanatic. Everything I read says they want to apply for asylum. I sort of like provable facts over politically oriented harangues.
`

`

Why does these people want to meet our dear leader da Trump , that the left so despise?

[And how many freaking years ago was that...............Your blaming a sponsored march by a bunch of Liberal ass, fitting symbol of the Dem party, to stir up shit here in the United States............not caring what happens to these people that were lied to .............2% get Asylum...........but they marched here saying we DEMAND ASYLUM................even though the laws are completely against them.The left groups using human misery for a political stunt............so they can push the envelope on OPEN BORDERS........The WAY IS SHUT............when they request Asylum almost all of them will be denied............and the trip was FOR NOTHING.........They will be sent back...........or they can accept the offer from Mexico to stay there.............It is not our responsibility to solve all the world's problems......
`
Take a chill pill dude. Calm down. We really are not getting invaded by people with military weapons, tanks, etc. Their goal is not to take over the US. No one is going to get murdered, raped or take things from you. Your over use of hyperbole makes you look like a class A fanatic. Everything I read says they want to apply for asylum. I sort of like provable facts over politically oriented harangues.
`
STFU...............I'm not worried about them threatening us dumb ass.........they are going to be sent back home.........and if they tried the shit you are talking about ...................LOL............which is plain stupid ............we'd beat them into the ground like a tent stake..............

They don't have a RIGHT TO ENTRY............Period..........Start walking the other way.............The Open border President isn't here anymore...........Pick up some weapons and take your dang country back.

`
`
STFU...............I'm not worried about them threatening us dumb ass.........they are going to be sent back home.........and if they tried the shit you are talking about ...................LOL............which is plain stupid ............we'd beat them into the ground like a tent stake..............

They don't have a RIGHT TO ENTRY............Period..........Start walking the other way.............The Open border President isn't here anymore...........Pick up some weapons and take your dang country back.
There is no ‘invasion.’

Migrants pose no ‘threat.’

They’re seeking asylum pursuant to American immigration law.

This is nothing but rightwing ignorance, bigotry, hate, and unwarranted fear.

International law dictates that a person seeking “asylum” must do so at the border of the first nation they reach. That was Mexico. So already they have violated international law.

Despite not requesting asylum in Mexico, Mexico offered it to them. They turned it down. Clearly they are not seeking “asylum”. And clearly you are uneducated.

`
`

Wow that's a statement. "no one is going to get murdered or raped". You gonna stand by that?

Talk about hyperbole.

`
`

There is no ‘invasion.’

Migrants pose no ‘threat.’

This is nothing but rightwing ignorance, bigotry, hate, and unwarranted fear.
BS.........they were lied to.........marched and were driven here to request Asylum......where they will be denied for political purposes..............

More Left wing nonsense to start shit...................under Obama they'd give them a court date............set a bond, and be released into the country........Overturned by the Supreme Court BTW...........then would never shut up..........then some dumb ass like you would say how tough Obama was on immigration.........utter hog wash.

Your side is pissed because the another Obama legacy of catch and release is over.........They are held in no man's land were when they do get here they will be sent back home anyway.................all for a bit of Political BS in the process ............

I celebrate the fact White culture is FAR superior to non-White and the OBVIOUS reality that White countries should colonize (take over) shithole countries like they did in the 17 and 18 hundreds. That said, our enemies, non-Whites, folks who think Yahweh chose them, etc., makes this impossible and thus the genocide against Whites continues.

Forum List

Back