The real reason Democrats wont allow children back to school:

Great point, but we do have that dishonesty in our own government. For example, you can't get data on how many illegal aliens are in our prison system. Trump ordered the Federal government to count them, and it was 23%. Those weren't "immigrants" born in other countries, those were actual illegal aliens here illegally. 23 freaking percent. But how many people know that? And there is no data on State prisons you'll find at all

LizardTwat was trying to tell me a couple of days ago that there are no illegal immigrants swelling the numbers of Covid patients in states on the Mexican border, because why would they want to come to a country with such "terrible" healthcare as ours, when Mexico is doing such a wonderful job with Covid. She thinks she's an expert on things happening thousands of miles away from anywhere she's ever been.

Holy crap. The bigot dragonlady seriously thought they want the Mexican healthcare system? Wow

FLOOR-JACK-4-1.jpg
You're such a loser. It's all you have in every post
Again, the science behind slowing and preventing the spread of the virus could be walked right up to you
Ain't THAT a kick in the head. A guy who's got no jack, no floor, no garage, no trade, and certainly has never been a scientist, lecturing others on science! Now Covid is an exact science, like, say, astrophysics! I bet JacksMeOff has the exact time the virus will be beaten right down to the hour! Out next month, new book: MASKS: the Science of Maskology.

raw-1.gif

Great point, but we do have that dishonesty in our own government. For example, you can't get data on how many illegal aliens are in our prison system. Trump ordered the Federal government to count them, and it was 23%. Those weren't "immigrants" born in other countries, those were actual illegal aliens here illegally. 23 freaking percent. But how many people know that? And there is no data on State prisons you'll find at all

LizardTwat was trying to tell me a couple of days ago that there are no illegal immigrants swelling the numbers of Covid patients in states on the Mexican border, because why would they want to come to a country with such "terrible" healthcare as ours, when Mexico is doing such a wonderful job with Covid. She thinks she's an expert on things happening thousands of miles away from anywhere she's ever been.

Holy crap. The bigot dragonlady seriously thought they want the Mexican healthcare system? Wow
Utterly retarded.

Utterly retarded.

Yes. No one in their right mind would want a third world medical care over the US. We have the greatest healthcare system by far in the world. We invent most of the technology

Utterly retarded.

Yes. No one in their right mind would want a third world medical care over the US. We have the greatest healthcare system by far in the world. We invent most of the technology
I said nothing about it, dope.

Utterly retarded.

I said nothing about it, dope.

Funny how I was responding to your post then, huh, Speed Racer?

2. Get testing, and contract tracing up to snuff. A testing system that takes two weeks to get results is no testing system at all. Reagents and testing supplies are still in short supply and there is no effective contract tracing set up in most states.

So how would that help any?

I go get a test, and it comes out positive which I learn by the next day. Between the time I left the clinic, I went grocery shopping. I went to my drug store to pickup prescriptions. I went to the park or beach. How can contact tracing do anything?

Covid testing is not the answer. Antibody tests are. Because antibody tests can tell us who naturally has the ability to fight Covid. It tells us who had it and likely not going to get it again, yet alone transmit it to anybody else. Antibody testing is the solution to this problem next to a safe and effective vaccine.

First off, if you go for a test, you are not supposed to do anything or interact with anyone until you get the results. That's part of the instructions you get when you're tested. But let's assume you did as you said, then the contact tracer would look at which grocery clerk was on duty when you checked out and test them, and the clerk who gave you your prescription.

We had a sales clerk working at our local Home Hardware test positive. They put a notice in the local weekly paper that he had tested positive and that anyone who had contact with him on these dates, should be tested. This town is small enough that every either knows everybody, or they're related to them.

Antibody testing is NOT the answer. It tells you where the virus has been, not where it is. And at this point we don't know how long the antibodies last. There have been multiple instances where people have gotten well, tested clear, and then had the virus flare up again. There's still a lot we don't know.

Sorry. I see it in almost every one of your posts.
Sure those aren't just spots of jack grease on your glasses? I bet you a thousand dollars that if Trump was all in for keeping children out of schools this Fall tomorrow, every freaking democrat in the country would start screaming immediately that Trump hated kids, it stemmed from his abusive childhood from dad Fred, and that he was trying to breed a generation of new illiterate Trumpeters!

Saying that Mexicans are not flooding across the border for treatment in the USA is not saying that people want Mexican health care. Mexican illegals are returning home for FREE government funded health care. Something they can't get in the USA.

OTOH, thousands of Americans flood into Mexico every year for cheaper treatments there. I truly had no idea.

Saying that Mexicans are not flooding across the border for treatment in the USA is not saying that people want Mexican health care. Mexican illegals are returning home for FREE government funded health care. Something they can't get in the USA.

OTOH, thousands of Americans flood into Mexico every year for cheaper treatments there. I truly had no idea.

Americans going to medical facilities in Mexico that are built by Americans to circumvent the extreme US government regulation and the average Mexican going to an average Mexican healthcare facility are entirely different things.

I'm impressed that with every post you write I think you can't write anything dumber than your last one, and yet you do.

Also Canadians are regular visitors to US medical facilities, LOL

Trump cultists, good luck with the whole "I DEMAND THAT WE GET TO KILL YOUR CHILDREN!" line. That's going to be real popular with parents.

What they should do is have class and video so the parents that choose not to send their kids to school can watch the teacher at home instead. But I think most parents want their kids back in school because if they don't go, somebody has to stay home and watch them. That's not feasible for most working parents.

Most kids also don't do well being cooped up for extended periods of time. There's a reason why homeschooled kids join extra-curricular activities.

They can join them now just like homeschooled children. My tenant who has homeschooled her children since young on, recently had her daughter go to camp as she's done all the years past. Yes, it's different, it has much more precaution than before, but she's gone this entire week.

Home schooling is no different than students who did or will learn off the internet. People who use the excuse of children being tormented because they can't physically go to school would prove themselves as hypocrites if they ever supported homeschooling in the future after this is behind us. Laura Ingraham is one of those people if she ever talks up homeschooling in the future. The MSM would have a picnic with that.

The MSM will have a picnic with whatever they want, regardless of the actual facts, and you and I both know it. Making choices based on trying to get the MSM to report on conservatives favorably is a fool's game and a waste of time.

Homeschooling needs to be the choice of the parents, based on what's best for the child and what the parents are prepared to handle. Forcing it by government fiat on people who didn't choose it and have no idea how to handle it is not in the best interests of the children, and in no way undermines support for homeschooling in general. Homeschooling has always been about parental choice in the best interests of the kids.

I understand and agree with all that. If people want to see schools reopen because it's either costly or near impossible to work and take care of their children by having them learn at home, I support that. If parents make a point that their kids grades and learning are suffering because they can't be there like a teacher to guide them, that's a valid claim. But nobody can make the case that it's torture for kids to be educated at home because of no choice, and it's just dandy for kids who's parents did make that choice. Not going to school is ether torment or it's not, and a parents decision cannot change that.

One of the leftist strategies is to use children as pawns to get what they actually want. If some of our talk show hosts like Laura start to use their strategies, it will come back to bite them one day. That's why I think she (and others) should drop that as a concern, and focus more on the real reason people on the right want to see their kids back in school.

It's so easy for the Trumpians! Deny the pandemic! Deny the 144,000 dead Americans, deny the 3,000,000 plus cases, deny that hospitals in hot spots are overcrowded. Denialmis such a convenient tool and easily used by the cynical, willfully ignorant mind.

If you use denial, all other agendas can be rationalized to suit your purpose.

The problem, of course, is convincing actual same, reasonable responsible people that you're right and they're wrong.

Children learn that conundrum whenever they are boxed in by their irresponsibility.

Some folks grow intellectually and emotionally forever. Others stop growing at around age 12. Then they by a red trucker hat and computers.

And here we are.

What are you talking about? Liberal states like California do take care of illegals healthcare, even better so than their own people.

Utterly retarded.

No you do not. You barely made the top 30.

Only an idiot believes the bullshit the medical industrial complex sells you, so you don't go to a cheaper, better single payer system. You have the most expensive health care system in the world. It is nowhere near the "best".

Sure those aren't just spots of jack grease on your glasses? I bet you a thousand dollars that if Trump was all in for keeping children out of schools this Fall tomorrow, every freaking democrat in the country would start screaming immediately that Trump hated kids, it stemmed from his abusive childhood from dad Fred, and that he was trying to breed a generation of new illiterate Trumpeters!

Exactly. How did a drug like hydroxychloroquine become a political handball?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Utterly retarded.

No you do not. You barely made the top 30.

Only an idiot believes the bullshit the medical industrial complex sells you, so you don't go to a cheaper, better single payer system. You have the most expensive health care system in the world. It is nowhere near the "best".

You can create whatever stupid criteria you want to get the list you desire. Seriously, you have zero educational background at all. Seriously, you take something as vast and different as healthcare and think there is one and only one ranking? Unbelievable.

That you don't know that the US is the world leader in new healthcare and advanced healthcare is just the unending ignorance that is you

2. Get testing, and contract tracing up to snuff. A testing system that takes two weeks to get results is no testing system at all. Reagents and testing supplies are still in short supply and there is no effective contract tracing set up in most states.

I go get a test, and it comes out positive which I learn by the next day. Between the time I left the clinic, I went grocery shopping. I went to my drug store to pickup prescriptions. I went to the park or beach. How can contact tracing do anything?

Covid testing is not the answer. Antibody tests are. Because antibody tests can tell us who naturally has the ability to fight Covid. It tells us who had it and likely not going to get it again, yet alone transmit it to anybody else. Antibody testing is the solution to this problem next to a safe and effective vaccine.

First off, if you go for a test, you are not supposed to do anything or interact with anyone until you get the results. That's part of the instructions you get when you're tested. But let's assume you did as you said, then the contact tracer would look at which grocery clerk was on duty when you checked out and test them, and the clerk who gave you your prescription.

We had a sales clerk working at our local Home Hardware test positive. They put a notice in the local weekly paper that he had tested positive and that anyone who had contact with him on these dates, should be tested. This town is small enough that every either knows everybody, or they're related to them.

Antibody testing is NOT the answer. It tells you where the virus has been, not where it is. And at this point we don't know how long the antibodies last. There have been multiple instances where people have gotten well, tested clear, and then had the virus flare up again. There's still a lot we don't know.

That's true, but so far, an extremely small percentage experienced a relapse.

So let's say I've been feeling under the weather the last few days or so. I finally go to a doctor who has me tested. A few days later, it's positive. Okay, how do they go about identifying all the customers in the store I was shopping in? How about the restaurant I dined in? How long did I actually have this virus before I even got tested?

What I'm saying is that contact tracing is useless because you can't identify every single person I came in contact with, and I'm sure even more so for other people since I only go out when I have to go out. Other people are prancing around like nothing in the world is wrong, and are in contact with many more strangers than I encounter.

That's true, but so far, an extremely small percentage experienced a relapse.

So let's say I've been feeling under the weather the last few days or so. I finally go to a doctor who has me tested. A few days later, it's positive. Okay, how do they go about identifying all the customers in the store I was shopping in? How about the restaurant I dined in? How long did I actually have this virus before I even got tested?

What I'm saying is that contact tracing is useless because you can't identify every single person I came in contact with, and I'm sure even more so for other people since I only go out when I have to go out. Other people are prancing around like nothing in the world is wrong, and are in contact with many more strangers than I encounter.

Yes, they have not confirmed that people had it twice. So far the ones who were questioned were ones where it wasn't verified they had it the first time. They went based on symptoms.

Now it's true we haven't established that no one can get it twice, but it's a complete fabrication by DragonLady that anyone was ever confirmed to have actually had it multiple times.

It's just part of the left's spew bull shit and pounce strategy

Exactly. How did a drug like hydroxychloroquine become a political handball?
Especially when some studies have shown it effective!

Forum List

Back