The real reason Democrats wont allow children back to school:

How is it that the same people who kept telling us how awful homeschooling was, how people who homeschool their children are all paranoid religious freaks and possibly child abusers, that the only acceptable and virtuous way to educate your children was in a public school, that they would never learn social skills without public schools, are now demanding that children stay home indefinitely and never see another human being except their families?

Unfortunately that goes both ways. The people on the right always promoted home schooling; to get your kids out of these public schools where all they learn is how to put a condom on a banana, to abandon liberal brainwashing, to grow up with biblical teachings instead of evolution. Now that they're being home schooled by force, it's child abuse. It's leading to drug addiction and depression. Kids need to be with their peers.

There is hypocrisy on both ends with this subject.

These people were dying already! The drug had NOTHING to do with it.
You shouldn't be so defensive all of a sudden when someone else is dying.
There's a coroner's inquest, and it turns into a murder investigation when you make comments like that.
Hydroxychloroquine became a political football when Trump promoted its use ON NO EVIDENCE.
It sounds like a basic disinfectant to me. Donald Trump is not a doctor, and is not pretending to be a doctor, either. Trump gave no specific instructions on its use. Clean the floors in the hallway at the hospital. Don't drink drain cleaner orally, but the stuff really shouldn't be that toxic if some of it comes in contact with food preparation areas.

How is it that the same people who kept telling us how awful homeschooling was, how people who homeschool their children are all paranoid religious freaks and possibly child abusers, that the only acceptable and virtuous way to educate your children was in a public school, that they would never learn social skills without public schools, are now demanding that children stay home indefinitely and never see another human being except their families?

Unfortunately that goes both ways. The people on the right always promoted home schooling; to get your kids out of these public schools where all they learn is how to put a condom on a banana, to abandon liberal brainwashing, to grow up with biblical teachings instead of evolution. Now that they're being home schooled by force, it's child abuse. It's leading to drug addiction and depression. Kids need to be with their peers.

There is hypocrisy on both ends with this subject.

Not quite. Yes, people on the right have always promoted removing children from the control of insane leftists. They haven't promoted everyone homeschooling, though; what they promoted is people continuing to have the freedom to homeschool if they chose, and school choice to allow people to make the choices in their children's educations.

I would also like to point out that people who do homeschool still make a point of getting their children out to spend time socializing with other kids and participating in activities. Forcing children to stay home with no interaction and with virtually no real education because their parents aren't prepared to be able to homeschool them and wouldn't have chosen to do so if they'd had any say in it, certainly is child abuse.

All of my children have been homeschooled. All three have taken part in church youth organizations, gone out and played with neighborhood friends, and had social lives.

I would also like to point out that people who do homeschool still make a point of getting their children out to spend time socializing with other kids and participating in activities.
Guns are banned, and kids join gangs and hang out in parks and neighborhoods to socialize and do drugs.
Forcing children to stay home with no interaction and with virtually no real education because their parents aren't prepared to be able to homeschool them and wouldn't have chosen to do so if they'd had any say in it, certainly is child abuse.
Guns are banned, and there are church groups, 4H, Boy/Girl Scouts, martial arts classes for kids, all kinds of more structured activities, depending on parents' involvement and permission.

Kids hate forced political indoctrination.

You need to keep searching under the bed and in those closets for the boogeyman. No one wants to see kids not in school. But no administrator is going to hang their jobs and their livelyhood on sending kids back without infection rates going down and strict and clear guidelines from federal and state agencies
The fascist school system designed to indoctrinate kids with a fascist political agenda, prostitute girls, and cut off boys, has failed in its mission of evil, and its masters are hard at work to destroy what's left of it.
No teacher is going to want to go back into the classroom knowing that a kid could get them sick. And parents are not going to want to send their kids back knowing they could come home infected and make other members of their family sick, especially the more vulnerable. Contrary to right wingers popular belief, this virus does affect all age groups.
The COVID-19 virus is some sort of popular belief system. The feared propagation of the virus is only the propaganda of political beliefs hostile to the Establishment.

The virus is some sort of popular belief system? Really? Then how did all those beliefs manage to kill over 143,000 people so far? Why are hospitals in places where the virus is spiking being overrun? Is that all because of a popular belief system?
Have those 143 k been verified...........the definition was made by the CDC to guarantee higher numbers.................If they die from a heat attack but it is ASSUMED they had Covid.......then they can make a judgement call to say it was Covid.

If they call it Covid.......they get extra money from medicare............if they are uninsured......more money from Daddy Gov't...

Now please tell me that the HONORABLE HOSPITALS wouldn't dare mischarge.............

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Do you have actual FACTS about the virus or are you just here to spread Trump's lies and bullshit.

How is it that covid19 has occurred in every other first world country on earth, and the rest of the world got it under control and ended the deaths? Trump isn't smart enough to do it. Enough people in the USA still think that Trump isn't lying, or that the government wouldn't re-open unless it's safe, that the virus continues to rage.

And fools like YOU are claiming it's not real.

Stupid is as stupid does.
You just go by our posts when we show Rand Paul showing how 22 countries in Europe are going to school.......and not showing and spikes in cases...

You only look at what fits your Narrative..........You CLAIM RIGHTEOUSNESS............and how GREAT YOU ARE.............LOL

Shut the hell up and post your LIES IN CANADA.

Yeah, Rand doesn't have a leg to stand on here. He points out that 22 countries are sending their kids back to school with no spikes. Well, no shit Dick Tracy.
Those countries have already flattened their virus curves. They've issued guidance to their schools and put restrictions into place..which a lot of those countries are now relaxing...because they solve their virus spikes!!
Which leaves me asking people like Rand Paul...Are you dumb?..Or just stupid??
Dr. Fauci (Basically) Admits Rand Paul Was Right 6 Months Ago on Schools and COVID-19.
But while Fauci is currently correct in his findings and recommendations, he is incorrect when he asserts that this has been his consistent position. In reality, his newfound mentality is at least six months behind the curve, and there were many others who told him as much as far back as this summer. Notably, Senator Rand Paul, a doctor himself, took the correct position many months ago. . . .
Fauci and Paul sparred over the question of whether schools should reopen back in May of this year, leading to countless online attacks against Senator Paul by many prominent progressives.
Progressives are always attacking Rand Paul. Sometimes physically.

How is it that the same people who keep telling people not to send their children to public schools, but rather home school them for the sake of their education, are now demanding that children be allowed to go to school, and that it's harming the children to keep them at home.

Well which is it? Is it harmful to send them to school, or harmful to keep them home? It can't be both.

Well, which is it? Is it harmful to homeschool, or is it harmful to send them to class? It can't be both.

Non-traditional Instruction is an utter failure.

No, it depends on the person. One size doesn't really fit all. But certainly not everyone is prepared to effectively homeschool their kids. Dishonest dipshits like LizardBitch like to pretend that conservatives have been advocating for absolutely everyone to homeschool their children.

A poll by our newspaper her locally showed the vast majority hate NTI.

A poll by our newspaper her locally showed the vast majority hate NTI.
It's a fucking teachers' union.

Because it would reveal they hyped COVID to crash the economy and hurt Trump.
There is no Covid 19. There is Corona which is The Flu or The Common Cold. America usually averages 20 million cases of Corona Flu a year.

In the last 3 months there were only 300 cases. Do I need to repeat that?

They are counting The Common Cold and Flu as Covid 19 cases.

There are also no additional deaths from COVID. Same amount of people died in The US in 2019 as died in 2020.

It's a fraud to impact the election in The US, and to push The Great Reset across the world.

It's a man made fraudulent Crisis designed to be set up conditions for a predetermined solution and that is 666 Global Government and Economy.

Welcome to the book of Revelation folks.

Really? There is no COVID-19? Then can you please explain why hospitals are being overrun yet again, and ICU space is almost at capacity? Here in Amarillo, the VA is now taking COVID 19 civilian patients to help the other 2 hospitals here to handle the volume.

There is no Covid 19. There is Corona which is The Flu or The Common Cold. America usually averages 20 million cases of Corona Flu a year.

There are also no additional deaths from COVID. Same amount of people died in The US in 2019 as died in 2020.

It's a fraud to impact the election in The US, and to push The Great Reset across the world.

It's a man made fraudulent Crisis designed to be set up conditions for a predetermined solution and that is 666 Global Government and Economy.

Really? There is no COVID-19? Then can you please explain why hospitals are being overrun yet again, and ICU space is almost at capacity? Here in Amarillo, the VA is now taking COVID 19 civilian patients to help the other 2 hospitals here to handle the volume.
Where? All bullshit

Where? All bullshit

No it's not bullshit. The local news reported a couple of days ago that the VA currently has 7 civilians being taken care of by them because the other hospitals are at near capacity for ICU beds. Sorry, but this COVID 19 virus is definitely not a hoax. Matter of fact, my next door neighbor to the south of me has had several members of his family come down with the disease.

Where? All bullshit

No it's not bullshit. The local news reported a couple of days ago that the VA currently has 7 civilians being taken care of by them because the other hospitals are at near capacity for ICU beds. Sorry, but this COVID 19 virus is definitely not a hoax. Matter of fact, my next door neighbor to the south of me has had several members of his family come down with the disease.
Never any evidence. Let’s see the video of these overwhelming hospitals

I know nurses that are telling me their hospitals are empty and they are cutting hours. There is no Pandemic, and there is No Covid 19

Its the flu or the common cold, and they are swapping those cases for Covid. It's as fraudulent as a Democrat Ran Election.

Where? All bullshit

I know nurses that are telling me their hospitals are empty and they are cutting hours. There is no Pandemic, and there is No Covid 19

Its the flu or the common cold, and they are swapping those cases for Covid. It's as fraudulent as a Democrat Ran Election.

You guys may wish to check out this link. It shows that hospitals are being overwhelmed, as well as the fact that the infection rate and number of deaths are increasing at a rapid pace.

Where? All bullshit

You guys may wish to check out this link. It shows that hospitals are being overwhelmed, as well as the fact that the infection rate and number of deaths are increasing at a rapid pace.

Lmmffo, dude testing lines isn’t sick people in a hospital. For fk sake. And there’s no video of one mthr fking patient. Just what I said

Again, the temporary facilities have only taken in normal hospital patients to open up beds. Still no evidence a bed has a COVID patient. Not one

The cookoo conspiracy theorist are out in drives. I get such a chuckle...keep em coming cookoos.

Forum List

Back