For those who say Trump is a narcissist, check this out RE our current "president's" mental "health"

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

who cares if a person is a narcissist AS LONG AS the person can do the job properly?

And we have 4 years of experience telling us Trump was one of the best presidents we've ever had. It seems that God himself raised him up to lead this country. I often feel that no one else can really do that...

Running things "as is" is NOT running the country properly, so all RINOs need to quit running for this high office and stand behind Trump (or if Trump cannot, for whatever reason, become president: DeSantis)

So it seems to come down to, maybe this:

Possible narcissist or borderline narcissist who can nonetheless properly run the country

versus

(What Hilton says in this video)

Gee... that's a tough choice.... hmmmm

:uhoh3::45:

who cares if a person is a narcissist AS LONG AS the person can do the job properly?

And we have 4 years of experience telling us Trump was one of the best presidents we've ever had. It seems that God himself raised him up to lead this country. I often feel that no one else can really do that... running things "as is" is NOT running the country properly, so all RINOs need to quit running for this high office and stand behind Trump (or if Trump cannot, for whatever reason, become president: DeSantis)

Possible narcissist or borderline narcissist who can nonetheless properly run the country

versus

They’re both narcissists, just different kinds.

They’re both narcissists, just different kinds.
I don't see Trump as being much of a narcissist at all. Yes, he seems to have a healthy view of himself, but that is a GOOD thing. I had low self esteem for so many years and it affected every aspect of my life but I didn't know how to do anything about it until I found.. re-found Jesus Christ and His Church.

Trump loves this country. That is admirable. People who love only themselves, the dyed in the wool narcissists among us, live only for themselves, for what is expedient

In any case, he may be borderline, but briben wanted to be president so badly, he sold his damn soul for the job.... assuming he even had one left to sell (which hardly anyone assumes)

hmmm... looks like another candidate for Ignore

I hate when people use many words to say NOTHING

Narcissists normally don't fight battles for the sake of their country

they just fight battles for their own self interest. Sometimes, yes, those 2 coincide, but again

Who cares ifsomeone is a narcissist if that someone is a great president

defined as: putting America's interests first (etc

I don't see Trump as being much of a narcissist at all. Yes, he seems to have a healthy view of himself, but that is a GOOD thing. I had low self esteem for so many years and it affected every aspect of my life but I didn't know how to do anything about it until I found.. re-found Jesus Christ and His Church.

Trump loves this country. That is admirable. People who love only themselves, the dyed in the wool narcissists among us, live only for themselves, for what is expedient

In any case, he may be borderline, but briben wanted to be president so badly, he sold his damn soul for the job.... assuming he even had one left to sell (which hardly anyone assumes)
He’s a bully with no filter. If that isn’t narcissistic, you need to tell us what the definition is.

And we have 4 years of experience telling us Trump was one of the best presidents we've ever had. It seems that God himself raised him up to lead this country. I often feel that no one else can really do that...

Running things "as is" is NOT running the country properly, so all RINOs need to quit running for this high office and stand behind Trump (or if Trump cannot, for whatever reason, become president: DeSantis)

versus

Trump is the worst President in American history. He is in no way qualified or capable of running the country.

God had nothing to do with Trump's winning the election. God does NOT involve himself in politics. Read your BIBLE.

versus

This is fake news.

Narcissists normally don't fight battles for the sake of their country

they just fight battles for their own self interest. Sometimes, yes, those 2 coincide, but again

Who cares ifsomeone is a narcissist if that someone is a great president

defined as: putting America's interests first (etc
Trump did not put America first and he was a terrible president. If he had been great, he'd still be president.

Forum List

Back