The real danger we now face from Russia and Biden

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Putin does not want war with America which proves he is rational.

Putin did not dare invade Ukraine whilst Trump was in power which demonstrates again putin is rational.

Unfortunately ......and more dangerously Putin knows that Biden does not want war with Russia even more than he does not want war with America.....which leads Putin to believe he has the upper hand in this confrontation.

This is a very dangerous situation as in it has a high risk of mis-calculation on Putin's part.

This is a direct result of our having a very weak President like biden.

Putin saw this weakness in biden and rhus felt he had a green light to invade the Ukraine....biden even told him we would do nothing to stop him.

Thus Putin invaded....then he got hit with tough sanctions which he did not expect...a big mis-calculation.

Then the Western World united against putin...which he did nort expect--another miscalulation.

Then his military failed him....he thought the Ukraine would be a push over---another mis-calculation.

Then the Russian people turned against him....another miscalculation.

Now he is boxed into a corner and is quite angry and desperate...feeling the temptation to use Chemical or Nuclear weapons....probably not believeing biden would do anything of consequence....though biden has said he would 'act' if putin uses chemical weapons....what he means by that no one really knows....which again leaves the door open to another mis-calculation.

This is how a weak President who fears war more than most anything actually provokes a war...by fueling mis-calculations of our adversary.

That is why it is extremely important for a Presidenr to be very,very clear abour his intentions.

Unfortunately biden has little credibility...Putin has no respect for him.....thus the possibility of another mis-calculation which my initiate war between America and Russia though no one really wants that.

The US Army's Green Berets quietly helped tilt the battlefield a little bit more toward Ukraine

Last edited:
A small part of Americ's involvement in it's proxy war against Russia.

Neither side can abuse the mutually agreed upon rules of this war. That would undoubtedly assure a nuclear war between America and Russia..

Even if America's defenses are nearly flawless and effective, only 5 or 6 Russian nuclear warheads getting through to America, out of Russis's 6000 nuclear warheads, is totally unacceptable.

The same goes for Russia being hit, even though their land mass is much greater. Tiny island nation such as G.B. shouldln't even be entertaining the ideas of a victory, never mind a war!

A small part of Americ's involvement in it's proxy war against Russia.

Neither side can abuse the mutually agreed upon rules of this war. That would undoubtedly assure a nuclear war between America and Russia..

Even if America's defenses are nearly flawless and effective, only 5 or 6 Russian nuclear warheads getting through to America, out of Russis's 6000 nuclear warheads, is totally unacceptable.

The same goes for Russia being hit, even though their land mass is much greater. Tiny island nation such as G.B. shouldln't even be entertaining the ideas of a victory, never mind a war!
See below:
This is how a weak President who fears war more than most anything actually provokes a war...by fueling mis-calculations of our adversary.

Putin does not want war with America which proves he is rational.

Putin did not dare invade Ukraine whilst Trump was in power which demonstrates again putin is rational.

Unfortunately ......and more dangerously Putin knows that Biden does not want war with Russia even more than he does not want war with America.....which leads Putin to believe he has the upper hand in this confrontation.

This is a very dangerous situation as in it has a high risk of mis-calculation on Putin's part.

This is a direct result of our having a very weak President like biden.

Putin saw this weakness in biden and rhus felt he had a green light to invade the Ukraine....biden even told him we would do nothing to stop him.

Thus Putin invaded....then he got hit with tough sanctions which he did not expect...a big mis-calculation.

Then the Western World united against putin...which he did nort expect--another miscalulation.

Then his military failed him....he thought the Ukraine would be a push over---another mis-calculation.

Then the Russian people turned against him....another miscalculation.

Now he is boxed into a corner and is quite angry and desperate...feeling the temptation to use Chemical or Nuclear weapons....probably not believeing biden would do anything of consequence....though biden has said he would 'act' if putin uses chemical weapons....what he means by that no one really knows....which again leaves the door open to another mis-calculation.

That is why it is extremely important for a Presidenr to be very,very clear abour his intentions.

Unfortunately biden has little credibility...Putin has no respect for him.....thus the possibility of another mis-calculation which my initiate war between America and Russia though no one really wants that.

The US Army's Green Berets quietly helped tilt the battlefield a little bit more toward Ukraine
I think it’s more likely Biden acts irrationally. He’s already doing it. Imposing sanctions, shipping in more military hardware, and talking shit about Putin…when he’s a proven war criminal. He’s getting pressure from his party, msm, and the war profiteers to escalate matters.

Anyone who has bothered to study this event knows this war could have been easily avoided had the west bothered to consider Russia’s concerns.

I think it’s more likely Biden acts irrationally. He’s already doing it. Imposing sanctions, shipping in more military hardware, and talking shit about Putin…when he’s a proven war criminal. He’s getting pressure from his party, msm, and the war profiteers to escalate matters.

Anyone who has bothered to study this event knows this war could have been easily avoided had the west bothered to consider Russia’s concerns.
It is not Russian concerns aka the Russian People(who are against the invasion of Ukraine) it is the 'concerns' of putin you refer to and you should make that clear aka Putin is not represenative of the Russian People....putin clearly wants to re-establish the soviet empire...that is what he wants to be remembered for and what has provoked his aggressiveness.

Thus in a nushell you have bought into Russian Propaganda and it is sad to see....doubly sad beause you most likely are a Republican....and we also should remember there is a huge differance between a Republican and a Real Conservative.

The Truth be told --being or claiming to be a 'Republican' says very little about 'Republicanism'--as in a republican may be a never trumper, a RINO, a moderate or even a p.c. Republican.

Thus I never claim to be a republican

Half brain Biden can't even keep straight his own policy on sanctions and their purpose. He got snappy and grumpy at a reporter today who questioned him further after Biden contradicted himself.

It is not Russian concerns aka the Russian People(who are against the invasion of Ukraine) it is the 'concerns' of putin you refer to and you should make that clear aka Putin is not represenative of the Russian People....putin clearly wants to re-establish the soviet empire...that is what he wants to be remembered for and what has provoked his aggressiveness.

Thus in a nushell you have bought into Russian Propaganda and it is sad to see....doubly sad beause you most likely are a Republican....and we also should remember there is a huge differance between a Republican and a Real Conservative.

The Truth be told --being or claiming to be a 'Republican' says very little about 'Republicanism'--as in a republican may be a never trumper, a RINO, a moderate or even a p.c. Republican.

Thus I never claim to be a republican
Wrong.

Thought experiment:
Lets say the Warsaw Pact still exists like NATO does and it’s sole purpose is to kill Americans (just as NATO exists to kill Russians). Russia commits a coup in Canada, overthrowing a democratically elected government friendly to the USA. The new government is confrontational to the USA and plans to join the Warsaw Pact, importing all sorts of military weapons installed on the US border including nuclear missiles. Canada refuses any compromise or negotiations.

What would you do?

Wrong.

Thought experiment:
Lets say the Warsaw Pact still exists like NATO does and it’s sole purpose is to kill Americans (just as NATO exists to kill Russians). Russia commits a coup in Canada, overthrowing a democratically elected government friendly to the USA. The new government is confrontational to the USA and plans to join the Warsaw Pact, importing all sorts of military weapons installed on the US border including nuclear missiles. Canada refuses any compromise or negotiations.
What would you do?
We wouldn't have to do anything. The Canucks would drive their trucks to Ottawa loaded for bear, and "cleanse" Ottawa of Russians, probably with a huge contingent of Americans. No contest.

All this smuggling into Ukraine of stinger and javelin missiles and other military equipment by the western powers is doing nothing but prolonging the war, and sacrificing more Ukrainian people's lives to a hopeless cause.
Putin is not going to lose war, and will double down if need be, to stay fighting in Ukraine for as long as it takes to win. ... :cool:

All this smuggling into Ukraine of stinger and javelin missiles and other military equipment by the western powers is doing nothing but prolonging the war, and sacrificing more Ukrainian people's lives to a hopeless cause.
Putin is not going to lose war, and will double down if need be, to stay fighting in Ukraine for as long as it takes to win. ... :cool:
Exactly right. This escalation by Biden will only result in more dead Ukrainians and just might lead to nuclear war. It’s almost as if the powers that be want this war to escalate.

Half brain Biden can't even keep straight his own policy on sanctions and their purpose. He got snappy and grumpy at a reporter today who questioned him further after Biden contradicted himself.
Well of course....biden is just a puppet...he is told what to say and just to read what his handlers give him but sometimes the moron drifts off topic and says something totally stupid and usually in a incoherent fashion.

Thus in truth he is a empty suit, a emperor with no clothes, who is demented with a long history of being a pathological liar.

When I say Biden I really am referring to the biden regime which he represents.

Nope you got it wrong....the Russians are losing and putin will be deposed....that is my prediction and my opinion....though I may be wrong....I have never been proven wrong.

Regardless of what the lying media says, Putin is still very popular in Russia.
All these stupid sanctions are going to do is increase patriotism and support for Putin.
Russian people like a strong leader and love their country. ... :cool:

Exactly right. This escalation by Biden will only result in more dead Ukrainians and just might lead to nuclear war. It’s almost as if the powers that be want this war to escalate.
No doubt there is a lot of confusion regarding this tragedy.....much of it by so called republicans.

I am a Real Conservative and I go where the truth is and follow it....no matter where it leads.

I hate to inform all youse boyo's the democratic party is more alinged with the truth in this case than the republican party...something I thought I would never say.

The Republican leadership is confused including Trump...though Trump is trying to get back on course....he unfortunately believed Russia would just stroll into Ukraine and dat would be dat....like putin himself....both wrong big time....Trump said Putin was very smart.....dumb thing to say because it allowed the msm to claim Trump was praising Putin....which he didnt but the msm construed it that way.

Trump finally came out and praised Zelinsky but the damage was done.

The way this thing is now seen by most voters is that the democrats are standing up for the freedom fighters of Ukraine....whilst stupid republicans are paying lip service to Russian Propaganda...I agree.

In a nutshell the republicans are going to pay a price for this at the midterm election.

Republicans are trying to cliam the election will be governed by economic issues.....I disagree.....Americans love liberty and will and always have approved of those willing to stand up and fight tyranny.

Republicans in their intense and deserved hatred of the puppet biden unfortunately have let that cloud their understanding of the Ukraine War.

As said already......republicans are snatching dedeat from the jaws of Victory....so sad.

Nope you got it wrong....the Russians are losing and putin will be deposed....that is my prediction and my opinion....though I may be wrong....I have never been proven wrong.
I also agree. The Ukrainians will never surrender to Putin, never. The Russians are losing men and equipment at an astonishing rate, its not a battle, its target practice for the Ukrainians. The Russian stock market just opened today, and it was a blood bath. The Ruble is worthless. Putin's crime family is done. Even China can't save him.

All these stupid sanctions are going to do is increase patriotism and support for Putin.
Russians love Russia but they detest putin....he no longer has the support of the Russian People...there are rumors in the world of intel that a kremlin plot to depose putin is in the works.

Last edited:
Nope. The Ruble is worthless. The war is needless and unpopular. It takes as long as it takes, but Putin's days are numbered.

Forum List

Back