The racist whites are at it again.....and yeah, its Obama's fault!!

With collective guilt, sweeping generalization, cherry picking of facts and double standard,
one can demonize any demographic or nation.

For your consideration: Why are Blacks "behind" ?

Evil Whites oppressing them says liberal establishment and a significant faction of Blacks.

Racial "bottom line" is a combination and vicious cycle.

1] Blacks got the physical edge/more testosterone which contributes to more aggressive behavior [and denser bone/muscle tissue]

2] Search engine IQ gap. ["bottom line" reason blacks are behind in
everything except athletics, pop culture and violent crime stats]

3] Forced integration. [exacerbates racial animosity]

4] Manual/blue-collar labor devaluation [due to technology progress]

disproportionately negatively impacted black family / community.
Blacks especially hurt by virtual elimination of rural farm work due to mechanization.
Blacks did not thrive as well as whites in city and factory.

5] Tax, labor, trade and environmental laws caused corporations to move many jobs overseas

which negatively impacted all Americans,
however,disproportionately negatively impacted black family/community.

6] Fed gov welfare policy penalizes family and work and rewards fertility.

7] "Affirmative Action" constitutes Fed gov endorsement of the left
wing/black power establishment article of faith that blacks lag behind due to white racism/oppression.
A faction of blacks interprets that as justification for violent crime against the "oppressors."

Thus inciting ongoing spike upward in interracial black perp violent crime.
“AA” also causes resentment among whites who refuse to plead guilty to crimes
[real and imagined] committed by others [committed even centuries ago].

8] Anti-Social [“Fuxk the Police”] black pop “culture.”

9] For decades major advertising, movies and pop culture has deliberately incited and increased racial animosity
by commonly and increasingly portraying and encouraging black male-white female hook up.
Contributing to this is MSMedia glorification of athletes which is the main Black strong suit.

10] Academia teaches blacks to hate whites. See Nkosi Thandiwe. For the past 50 years,

the Federal government, Academia, Entertainment Industry and Mass Media
have taught whites the wonderfulness of integration and "diversity."
While simultaneously teaching blacks to hate and despise the "oppressor" whites.

11] Promulgation of the "White Privilege" doctrine which incites and justifies black on white violent crime.

12] By a significant and growing faction of blacks, succeeding according to traditional “white” standards
[getting along with society] is deemed “acting white” and condemned.

13] The slavery experience.

Blacks are at bottom of every list involving intelligence.

Blacks are at top of every list of violent criminality.

There are lots of violent white criminals. They rarely target blacks.

For all violent criminals, whites are the victims of choice.

Ps: All wishing reconciliation should go to the corner of

“all have sinned” and “love one another.” We’ll be waiting.
Logical fallacy. For one youre deflecting so you must obviously be white. For two Blacks have never been behind. If Blacks had not taught whites how to be civilized you would still be eating each other in the caves of europe.

LOL Where the heck do you get this stuff? Your bigoted thinking is just pathetic.

Civilization centered in Mesopotamia, not Africa. The idea that ANYONE "taught" civilization to ANYONE is ridiculous. Different cultures developed different civilizations.
Mesopotamia was a civilization of Black people and part of Africa. This is according to white historians in Greece. Even if it wasnt the civilization whites learned from was Egypt not Mesopotamia. The Greeks didnt even consider themselves white and they called whites to the north savages.

There has to be some chemical imbalance in people that have to change history to fit a Melanin count.

With collective guilt, sweeping generalization, cherry picking of facts and double standard,

Evil Whites oppressing them says liberal establishment and a significant faction of Blacks.

1] Blacks got the physical edge/more testosterone which contributes to more aggressive behavior [and denser bone/muscle tissue]

Blacks especially hurt by virtual elimination of rural farm work due to mechanization.

5] Tax, labor, trade and environmental laws caused corporations to move many jobs overseas

wing/black power establishment article of faith that blacks lag behind due to white racism/oppression.
A faction of blacks interprets that as justification for violent crime against the "oppressors."

9] For decades major advertising, movies and pop culture has deliberately incited and increased racial animosity
by commonly and increasingly portraying and encouraging black male-white female hook up.
Contributing to this is MSMedia glorification of athletes which is the main Black strong suit.

10] Academia teaches blacks to hate whites. See Nkosi Thandiwe. For the past 50 years,

While simultaneously teaching blacks to hate and despise the "oppressor" whites.

11] Promulgation of the "White Privilege" doctrine which incites and justifies black on white violent crime.

12] By a significant and growing faction of blacks, succeeding according to traditional “white” standards

Logical fallacy. For one youre deflecting so you must obviously be white. For two Blacks have never been behind. If Blacks had not taught whites how to be civilized you would still be eating each other in the caves of europe.

LOL Where the heck do you get this stuff? Your bigoted thinking is just pathetic.

Civilization centered in Mesopotamia, not Africa. The idea that ANYONE "taught" civilization to ANYONE is ridiculous. Different cultures developed different civilizations.

Of course your correct, Civilization is not a college course. It was something that developed among all people though some would like to believe that the ones who moved north out of Africa suddenly stopped having intelligence once their skin turned lighter due to need for better vitamin D absorption.
The facts remain that the greatest centers for learning were in Africa, India and Asia. Curiously thats also were the worlds greatest civilizations existed before europeans were educated.

I have no doubt of that. Africa , India, mesopotamia and Asia had denser population centers for a much longer period of time. Intelligence is something thats inherent in all people, but so is stupidity at times. It has nothing to do with melatonin levels

Mesopotamia was a civilization of Black people and part of Africa. This is according to white historians in Greece. Even if it wasnt the civilization whites learned from was Egypt not Mesopotamia. The Greeks didnt even consider themselves white and they called whites to the north savages.

There has to be some chemical imbalance in people that have to change history to fit a Melanin count.
The only people that have changed history are whites. You can research this yourself and tell us what the Greeks said about Africa.

Of course your correct, Civilization is not a college course. It was something that developed among all people though some would like to believe that the ones who moved north out of Africa suddenly stopped having intelligence once their skin turned lighter due to need for better vitamin D absorption.
The facts remain that the greatest centers for learning were in Africa, India and Asia. Curiously thats also were the worlds greatest civilizations existed before europeans were educated.

I have no doubt of that. Africa , India, mesopotamia and Asia had denser population centers for a much longer period of time. Intelligence is something thats inherent in all people, but so is stupidity at times. It has nothing to do with melatonin levels
We dont know that for sure but the point has nothing to do with melanin. The point is that these civilizations occurred before whites had anything of note. Intelligence is the ability to learn. Civilization is the result of that intelligence combined with action.

Did Africans teach the Chinese their feudal systems? or Japan?

Did the Vikings learn from Africa? What about the Irish Druids?

So. Blacks RULED THE WORLD and somehow us "dumb whites" stole it from them. :lol: :lol:

Asclepias, you have the right to be wrong, but I love ya anyhow.

So. Blacks RULED THE WORLD and somehow us "dumb whites" stole it from them. :lol: :lol:

i dont think Blacks ruled the world. I dont think all whites are even dumb. They were just late to civilization for whatever reason.

i dont think Blacks ruled the world. I dont think all whites are even dumb. They were just late to civilization for whatever reason.

Yes, dear. :)

BTW.......you ignored the loving ya part. That mean you hate me? Hate this woman because I happen to be white??

BTW.......you ignored the loving ya part. That mean you hate me? Hate this woman because I happen to be white??
You got I hate you out of ignoring you? I didnt even read that part to be honest. I dont hate white women. Too many of them have helped me for that to be true.

You got I hate you out of ignoring you? I didnt even read that part to be honest. I dont hate white women. Too many of them have helped me for that to be true.

I wasn't talking about white woman. I was talking about me.

I wasn't talking about white woman. I was talking about me.
Arent you a white woman? I dont hate you.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
. Kats claim that civilization came from everywhere at the same time is ridiculous
Really? You are aware that we can read what is posted here,
Kat said no such thing., you are twisting her words.

Until you can see the ridiculousness of the shit you write,
you are in no position to deem what is ridiculous.

How sad...
you're the product of the hate, bitterness & propaganda of others,
who were able to project their truth onto you and make it yours.

You are the product of those who raised you...
indoctrinated with their hatred and instilled with their propaganda.

. Kats claim that civilization came from everywhere at the same time is ridiculous
Really? You are aware that we can read what is posted here,
Kat said no such thing., you are twisting her words.

Until you can see the ridiculousness of the shit you write,
you are in no position to deem what is ridiculous.

How sad...
you're the product of the hate, bitterness & propaganda of others,
who were able to project their truth onto you and make it yours.

You are the product of those who raised you...
indoctrinated with their hatred and instilled with their propaganda.
This is exactly what Kat said.

"The idea that ANYONE "taught" civilization to ANYONE is ridiculous."

Thats ridiculous because its documented that is the furthest from the truth.

Leave your childish personal attacks at home. Its none of my business what you think of me.

umm wondering what happened to some of the first posts in this thread....that I was involved in. I see mine, but yours seem to be missing, Asclepias. :doubt:

This is EXACTLY what Kat posted....
That was her reply to this ...
If Blacks had not taught whites how to be civilized you would still be eating each other in the caves of europe.

This is what you claim she 'said'.....
Kats claim that civilization came from everywhere at the same time is ridiculous.

Yet, when it comes to you...from you....
I dont need evidence to have an opinion on why the white race is so violent. Its just a theory of mine and the only thing that makes sense. There is obviously a threshold that is crossed regarding the percentage of neanderthal DNA present in a persons genetic makeup that causes them to be violent racists. Your culture typically follows your genetics all things being free to form without interference.
...it is not ridiculous.

Furthermore, the only one being childish here is you.
I'm not personally attacking you, so stop crying.
Don't hate the player, hate the game....
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

With that said, I bid you farewell!
I refuse to engage in ridiculous propaganda,
at the pity party you're hosting.
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Forum List

Back