The racist whites are at it again.....and yeah, its Obama's fault!!

This is EXACTLY what Kat posted....
Civilization centered in Mesopotamia, not Africa. The idea that ANYONE "taught" civilization to ANYONE is ridiculous. Different cultures developed different civilizations.
That was her reply to this ...
If Blacks had not taught whites how to be civilized you would still be eating each other in the caves of europe.

This is what you claim she 'said'.....
Kats claim that civilization came from everywhere at the same time is ridiculous.

Yet, when it comes to you...from you....
I dont need evidence to have an opinion on why the white race is so violent. Its just a theory of mine and the only thing that makes sense. There is obviously a threshold that is crossed regarding the percentage of neanderthal DNA present in a persons genetic makeup that causes them to be violent racists. Your culture typically follows your genetics all things being free to form without interference.
...it is not ridiculous.

Furthermore, the only one being childish here is you.
I'm not personally attacking you, so stop crying.
Don't hate the player, hate the game....
If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

With that said, I bid you farewell!
I refuse to engage in ridiculous propaganda,
at the pity party you're hosting.
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
Yes it is ridiculous. Doesnt matter if you feel its not.

Sorry but you made personal attacks. Like i said its none of my business but it is amusing to see you try to make yourself more relevant by doing so.

You have no game and you are not relevant enough to hate.

I havent dished anything out other than the truth.

I didnt invite you here so there is no need to explain your reasons for leaving to me. Life will go on with or without your opinion on this thread.

There is no battle going on. If you were that worked up to where you consider this a battle maybe it is best you bow out before you get really stressed. I will knowingly wait for your reply in the meantime.

Poor Africans ... about the only thing they ever exported was other Africans.
And it took Muslim leadership to make that industry come into being.
Centuries before the first European slave buyer showed up.

Poor Africans ... about the only thing they ever exported was other Africans.
And it took Muslim leadership to make that industry come into being.
Centuries before the first European slave buyer showed up.
I'm always amused by this "evil white people" scenario. As I recently heard some one say, if white Europeans have caused misery around the world it's because they had good teachers. The history of Europe is that of being invaded by none whites.
The Persians, Carthaginians, Huns, the Persians again, Arabs/Moors, Turks, Mongols, the Turks again, the Turks again.

How about slavery? Africans were taking white slaves many centuries before the European slave trade. Ever hear of the Barbary pirates? They were taking white slaves many centuries earlier than the Europeans and were the reason the US created it's first blue water navy. And of course Islams lovely history of slavery. Did you know that you could still buy a slave, predominantly black, in the city of Mecca until 1962. The last country to outlaw slavery was Islamic, Mauritania, 1981 although they didn't actually pass laws until 2007. The penchant of Islamic slavery for castrating their male slaves is well documented.
WWI finally ended the terror of the Turks in eastern Europe after many centuries of rape and slaughter. The first Crusade came many centuries after the Moors invaded Spain. I could go on.

As far as slaughter, some people need to read more history. Perhaps start with Islams march across north Africa and Asia. In ancient Egyptian times by all accounts North Africa wasn't inhabited by Arabs. Gee I wonder how that changed. Read a little about Tamerlane who spoke in his own writings of having 10,000 men, women and children Hindu captives beheaded in an hour. 100,000 in a day. Maybe read a little about the Mongols. After conquering an area in central Asia Genghis Khan rounded up the civilians and tasked his 50,000 soldiers with killing 24 captives each.That's 1.2 million, in a day or two.

How about more recently. The rape of Nanking, the Khmer Rouge, Rwanda, again I could go on.

He who is without sin cast the first stone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back