The racist whites are at it again.....and yeah, its Obama's fault!!

What does any of that have to do with whites and their genocidal psychopathic tendencies?
About as much as the thread title reflects
whites having genocidal psychopathic tendencies, as the topic

Besides, my reply was for what I snipped,
so, really, just like the rest of the shit you post, what's your point
My point is that white people typically are homicidal, genocidal, inbred savages due to their inbreeding among themselves and there interbreeding with neanderthals which is compounded by their recessive genes. I have said this on many occasions yet you still cant seem to understand.

Not your best retort I must say. Is it okay for you to make such racist remarks? Not to me it isn't. People told me you were one of the biggest racists here, and I chose not to believe them. Maybe until now.

What does any of that have to do with whites and their genocidal psychopathic tendencies?

My point is that white people typically are homicidal, genocidal, inbred savages due to their inbreeding among themselves and there interbreeding with neanderthals which is compounded by their recessive genes. I have said this on many occasions yet you still cant seem to understand.

Not your best retort I must say. Is it okay for you to make such racist remarks? Not to me it isn't. People told me you were one of the biggest racists here, and I chose not to believe them. Maybe until now.
And he's a delusional racist...

Last edited:
ANC 'necklacing" people. Boko Haram. Rwanda. Idi Amin. Papa Doc.

To be fair, Mao killed MILLIONS (non 'white').

Delusional racist...

You calling me that?? TexM3

Delusional racist...

You calling me that?? TexM3
Oh no, just adding to your observation

Edited my post

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
My point is that white people typically are homicidal, genocidal, inbred savages due to their inbreeding among themselves and their interbreeding with neanderthals which is compounded by their recessive genes. I have said this on many occasions yet you still cant seem to understand.
Just so you understand, i didn't wasted any time,
by reading your nonsense, before today.

What I do understand is that you're a racist,
who thinks their prejudiced opinion is a valid argument,
and can be substantiated by applying critical thinking.

What I do understand is that blacks like to avoid responsibility.
They blame all their problems as a race on whites and slavery.

Then you have the likes of Sharpton and Jackson,
racist, crooked leeches, feeding off of the black community.

Tell me, how many influential people of color...
actors, athletes, rappers, models, politicians, talk show hosts...
make an effort to be a positive influence within the black community,
or take the time to mentor inner city kids, where it is needed most.

Blacks don't care about other blacks unless they are benefiting from it!

Take your white race card and stick it up your ass!

ANC 'necklacing" people. Boko Haram. Rwanda. Idi Amin. Papa Doc.

To be fair, Mao killed MILLIONS (non 'white').

As did Pol Pot's regime and the Japanese who comited atrocities against the Chinese and Filipino populations. Also not white. It's so funny some people's obsessions with gene pools and racial purity, skin shade charts etc. :/ what a way to live

With collective guilt, sweeping generalization, cherry picking of facts and double standard,
one can demonize any demographic or nation.

For your consideration: Why are Blacks "behind" ?

Evil Whites oppressing them says liberal establishment and a significant faction of Blacks.

Racial "bottom line" is a combination and vicious cycle.

1] Blacks got the physical edge/more testosterone which contributes to more aggressive behavior [and denser bone/muscle tissue]

2] Search engine IQ gap. ["bottom line" reason blacks are behind in
everything except athletics, pop culture and violent crime stats]

3] Forced integration. [exacerbates racial animosity]

4] Manual/blue-collar labor devaluation [due to technology progress]

disproportionately negatively impacted black family / community.
Blacks especially hurt by virtual elimination of rural farm work due to mechanization.
Blacks did not thrive as well as whites in city and factory.

5] Tax, labor, trade and environmental laws caused corporations to move many jobs overseas

which negatively impacted all Americans,
however,disproportionately negatively impacted black family/community.

6] Fed gov welfare policy penalizes family and work and rewards fertility.

7] "Affirmative Action" constitutes Fed gov endorsement of the left
wing/black power establishment article of faith that blacks lag behind due to white racism/oppression.
A faction of blacks interprets that as justification for violent crime against the "oppressors."

Thus inciting ongoing spike upward in interracial black perp violent crime.
“AA” also causes resentment among whites who refuse to plead guilty to crimes
[real and imagined] committed by others [committed even centuries ago].

8] Anti-Social [“Fuxk the Police”] black pop “culture.”

9] For decades major advertising, movies and pop culture has deliberately incited and increased racial animosity
by commonly and increasingly portraying and encouraging black male-white female hook up.
Contributing to this is MSMedia glorification of athletes which is the main Black strong suit.

10] Academia teaches blacks to hate whites. See Nkosi Thandiwe. For the past 50 years,

the Federal government, Academia, Entertainment Industry and Mass Media
have taught whites the wonderfulness of integration and "diversity."
While simultaneously teaching blacks to hate and despise the "oppressor" whites.

11] Promulgation of the "White Privilege" doctrine which incites and justifies black on white violent crime.

12] By a significant and growing faction of blacks, succeeding according to traditional “white” standards
[getting along with society] is deemed “acting white” and condemned.

13] The slavery experience.

Blacks are at bottom of every list involving intelligence.

Blacks are at top of every list of violent criminality.

There are lots of violent white criminals. They rarely target blacks.

For all violent criminals, whites are the victims of choice.

Ps: All wishing reconciliation should go to the corner of

“all have sinned” and “love one another.” We’ll be waiting.

Yes its ok for me to make such remarks if its the truth. There is no way you can avoid saying that whites are the most violent race to ever dwell on the planet. You can try to classify it as racist but then if thats what you wish to do I cant help that.

Calling whites violent, oh the irony...

Last edited:
My point is that white people typically are homicidal, genocidal, inbred savages due to their inbreeding among themselves and their interbreeding with neanderthals which is compounded by their recessive genes. I have said this on many occasions yet you still cant seem to understand.
Just so you understand, i didn't wasted any time,
by reading your nonsense, before today.

What I do understand is that you're a racist,
who thinks their prejudiced opinion is a valid argument,
and can be substantiated by applying critical thinking.

What I do understand is that blacks like to avoid responsibility.
They blame all their problems as a race on whites and slavery.

Then you have the likes of Sharpton and Jackson,
racist, crooked leeches, feeding off of the black community.

Tell me, how many influential people of color...
actors, athletes, rappers, models, politicians, talk show hosts...
make an effort to be a positive influence within the black community,
or take the time to mentor inner city kids, where it is needed most.

Blacks don't care about other blacks unless they are benefiting from it!

Take your white race card and stick it up your ass!
The truth isnt racist. I know you understand this because typical of most white people you deflect when the truth is pointed out to you. The question, the argument, my observation, is that whites are the most violent savages to walk the planet. Nothing you can say will ever make that untrue. Sorry but your own history has documented your violence which whites seem to glorify in. Wake me when the amount of people killed by all the other races combined gets to be more than a 1/4th of all the humans whites have killed.

Last edited:
With collective guilt, sweeping generalization, cherry picking of facts and double standard,

Evil Whites oppressing them says liberal establishment and a significant faction of Blacks.

1] Blacks got the physical edge/more testosterone which contributes to more aggressive behavior [and denser bone/muscle tissue]

Blacks especially hurt by virtual elimination of rural farm work due to mechanization.

5] Tax, labor, trade and environmental laws caused corporations to move many jobs overseas

wing/black power establishment article of faith that blacks lag behind due to white racism/oppression.
A faction of blacks interprets that as justification for violent crime against the "oppressors."

9] For decades major advertising, movies and pop culture has deliberately incited and increased racial animosity
by commonly and increasingly portraying and encouraging black male-white female hook up.
Contributing to this is MSMedia glorification of athletes which is the main Black strong suit.

10] Academia teaches blacks to hate whites. See Nkosi Thandiwe. For the past 50 years,

While simultaneously teaching blacks to hate and despise the "oppressor" whites.

11] Promulgation of the "White Privilege" doctrine which incites and justifies black on white violent crime.

12] By a significant and growing faction of blacks, succeeding according to traditional “white” standards

Logical fallacy. For one youre deflecting so you must obviously be white. For two Blacks have never been behind. If Blacks had not taught whites how to be civilized you would still be eating each other in the caves of europe.

Yes its ok for me to make such remarks if its the truth. There is no way you can avoid saying that whites are the most violent race to ever dwell on the planet. You can try to classify it as racist but then if thats what you wish to do I cant help that.

What the heck kind of person would even think that way, much less voice it? (rhetorical)

What the heck kind of person would even think that way, much less voice it? (rhetorical)
A person knowledgeable about the documented facts if you are referring to what I said.

Logical fallacy. For one youre deflecting so you must obviously be white. For two Blacks have never been behind. If Blacks had not taught whites how to be civilized you would still be eating each other in the caves of europe.

LOL Where the heck do you get this stuff? Your bigoted thinking is just pathetic.

Civilization centered in Mesopotamia, not Africa. The idea that ANYONE "taught" civilization to ANYONE is ridiculous. Different cultures developed different civilizations.

LOL Where the heck do you get this stuff? Your bigoted thinking is just pathetic.

Civilization centered in Mesopotamia, not Africa. The idea that ANYONE "taught" civilization to ANYONE is ridiculous. Different cultures developed different civilizations.
Mesopotamia was a civilization of Black people and part of Africa. This is according to white historians in Greece. Even if it wasnt the civilization whites learned from was Egypt not Mesopotamia. The Greeks didnt even consider themselves white and they called whites to the north savages.

Of course your correct, Civilization is not a college course. It was something that developed among all people though some would like to believe that the ones who moved north out of Africa suddenly stopped having intelligence once their skin turned lighter due to need for better vitamin D absorption.

Of course your correct, Civilization is not a college course. It was something that developed among all people though some would like to believe that the ones who moved north out of Africa suddenly stopped having intelligence once their skin turned lighter due to need for better vitamin D absorption.
The facts remain that the greatest centers for learning were in Africa, India and Asia. Curiously thats also were the worlds greatest civilizations existed before europeans were educated.

Mesopotamia was a civilization of Black people and part of Africa. This is according to white historians in Greece. Even if it wasnt the civilization whites learned from was Egypt not Mesopotamia. The Greeks didnt even consider themselves white and they called whites to the north savages.

Sure, the whites in the North were hunters. No doubt they were people who moved into the open spaces following game into the steppes of Europe and some of them probably traveled to the East as well as to the West

Sure, the whites in the North were hunters. No doubt they were people who moved into the open spaces following game into the steppes of Europe and some of them probably traveled to the East as well as to the West
That is my point. Kats claim that civilization came from everywhere at the same time is ridiculous. There was a process where someone got there (civilization) first and passed the information on. There were no centers of learning or even signs of great civilizations in europe prior to europeans getting ideas from Africa.

Forum List

Back