The race is now Trump versus Harris. If Biden wins, he will be impeached immediately.

The Far Left actually prefers corrupt/compromised candidates. They are easier to manipulate.

Trump is the one who is corrupt/compromised.
A lot of people say that. The only proof they can provide is a lot of people saying it.

Rational people require rational proof. It has not been forthcoming.

Wow, did you really say that?
Yes...just like you got your feelings hurt by it.

Wow, I got my feelings hurt by it? I was thinking that it must have taken a chunk out of your butthurt to say it.
Don't project your emotional immaturity and intellectual weakness on others.

The closer it gets, the closer it comes to the Rumpserters preparing their "I hardly knew him" defense.
I can smell your flop-sweat from here. Yuck.

Click on my tag. It stays until the day AFTER Rump leaves office no matter how long that is.
All the way to January of 2025, huh? THATLL SHOW THE BAD ORANGE MAN!!

Well, first he has to be reelected. And it looks like that quite a problem. Sorry, but the Biden Voters are showing up at the polls and the mail-in and drop off votes. It sucks when there is a fair election, don't it.
Oh, wait, that's right -- Democrats believe elections are fair only when Democrats win.

You guys are so child-like.

The Far Left actually prefers corrupt/compromised candidates. They are easier to manipulate.

A lot of people say that. The only proof they can provide is a lot of people saying it.

Wow, I got my feelings hurt by it? I was thinking that it must have taken a chunk out of your butthurt to say it.

The closer it gets, the closer it comes to the Rumpserters preparing their "I hardly knew him" defense.

Click on my tag. It stays until the day AFTER Rump leaves office no matter how long that is.

Well, first he has to be reelected. And it looks like that quite a problem. Sorry, but the Biden Voters are showing up at the polls and the mail-in and drop off votes. It sucks when there is a fair election, don't it.
Oh, wait, that's right -- Democrats believe elections are fair only when Democrats win.

I know there is a better chance to being fair when:

1. The President (?) tries to delay and stop the delivery of mail in and absentee votes through the USPS (The Courts agree with me)

2. When there are enough legal ballot dropoff ballot boxes allowed to take care of the population and the lawsuit to try and only have ONE per county is just wrong though legal action (The Courts agree with me)

3. When Republicans are placing fake dropoff boxes in the States (mostly red states who won't prosecute them but on have them removed when discovered)

4. During the Pandemic, making everyone, even the ill, stand in long lines for hours to vote, even those that are incapable of voting.

Actions 1,2 and 3 should be enough to charge and convict many, many republicans including Rump. I am not surprised that these things are happening because Rump has already been shown that he is Above the Law. And don't give me any crap about cites. You would be wasting everones time including mine as all of these have been covered over and over with cites in here already.

And NO MAN should be above the law.

I know there is a better chance to being fair when:

1. The President (?) tries to delay and stop the delivery of mail in and absentee votes through the USPS (The Courts agree with me)

2. When there are enough legal ballot dropoff ballot boxes allowed to take care of the population and the lawsuit to try and only have ONE per county is just wrong though legal action (The Courts agree with me)

3. When Republicans are placing fake dropoff boxes in the States (mostly red states who won't prosecute them but on have them removed when discovered)

4. During the Pandemic, making everyone, even the ill, stand in long lines for hours to vote, even those that are incapable of voting.

Actions 1,2 and 3 should be enough to charge and convict many, many republicans including Rump. I am not surprised that these things are happening because Rump has already been shown that he is Above the Law. And don't give me any crap about cites. You would be wasting everones time including mine as all of these have been covered over and over with cites in here already.

And NO MAN should be above the law.
My Democratic governor, Andy Beshear, dictated that my county went from 7 or 8 polling places to 2.

Governors of each of the states limited polling places. Trump had nothing to do with it.

But I'm glad you're on record as saying Democratic governors are wrong for limiting polling locations.

I really didn't think you were capable.

He is on the take from AT LEAST UKRAINE AND CHINA...WHO KNOWS WHERE ELSE.

He is compromised folks. He cannot be President. If he actually cares about the country he would immediately step down.

IMPEACH 46!
lol the democrats are definitely not going to lose the House and will likely take the senate.
Which just means they'll put politics above the country, as democrats do.

If we know what we know about Hunter Biden you can bet that Russia, the ChiComms, and others have known for a long time; that makes Joe very much a blackmail target.
On the blackmail score, it's more concerning considering all the money Trump owes to foreign interests. He's a much greater security risk than Biden.

Legal Eagle- President Trump, Tax Fraud?

Deflector shields on full, STAT!

If we know what we know about Hunter Biden you can bet that Russia, the ChiComms, and others have known for a long time; that makes Joe very much a blackmail target.
On the blackmail score, it's more concerning considering all the money Trump owes to foreign interests. He's a much greater security risk than Biden.

Legal Eagle- President Trump, Tax Fraud?

Are you really THAT ignorant?????

If it's true what the polls say and Joe Biden will win the election on election day November 8th, we must:

Immediately hire a special prosecutor

And immediately start impeachment proceeding's against him.

Discuss
All impeachment starts in the House. The DEMs are holding the house.
If the allegations are true, even Democrat control of the House won't save him.

1603239388509.jpeg

If it's true what the polls say and Joe Biden will win the election on election day November 8th, we must:

Discuss
The allegations are fiction.

Discuss
The allegations are fiction.

You would have to be insane to believe this.

Even the lefties don't think the allegations are false. They just think it's criminal to talk about them.

Discuss

You be sure to be there bright and early on Nov 8th just like you said. I wouldn't want you to have a problem voting because you weren't there at the right time.

Discuss
Sure.............and it will be Rudy............just to play by the other side's rules............

We will send in FBI guys to the Biden team for ADVICE.......and then frag their asses.

Then ........HERE'S THE TOPPER........Harris is has been doing China and used them to influence the election.............and we will get the information from the National Enquirer.........

Oh shit..........I almost forgot...............Joe Biden was in China and had hookers peeing on him.......XI has videos of it

Let's get the party started,.

Joe Biden will die or fall apart mentally before any of this is resolved. However, I'm sure there's plenty of dirt on Kamala Harris.

Forum List

Back