CSpan moderator admits he lied about Tweet and is fired

I have to believe this is the first the vast majority of people have heard of this but good on C-Span.

• Banned

And every leftist moron on this site believed him just as they did the fake maga attack on that black TV guy

What a nothing story.
More dancing of the desperate.
You're right, it's just a leftist busted for lying. Happens all the time. Not like it's news at all. It's a given. Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, leftists gotta lie.

Too bad the blob backed out of the debate. It may have mattered if this came out after the debate and gave some credence to the "Whaaa I'm a victim" posture. Now...it's Steve who?

Oh well.... "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."--Wayne Gretzky.

Too bad the blob backed out of the debate. It may have mattered if this came out after the debate and gave some credence to the "Whaaa I'm a victim" posture. Now...it's Steve who?

blart it's not a debate on the internet

Poor friggin pathetic Trumpists. Steve Scully was a damn good C-span moderator. Trumpists are all giddy because their fat Orange slimebucket would not have to answer some tough questions. Friggin pitiful.

Perhaps you should check your sources over at Piercing Pagoda...there is no debate tonight either. Had your blob manned up and went ahead with the debate, this would be a story. Since he chickened out...its a non-issue.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Perhaps you should check your sources over at Piercing Pagoda...there is no debate tonight either. Had your blob manned up and went ahead with the debate, this would be a story. Since he chickened out...its a non-issue.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Actually it proves why it’s a good thing he wouldn’t follow their change of format.

Poor friggin pathetic Trumpists. Steve Scully was a damn good C-span moderator. Trumpists are all giddy because their fat Orange slimebucket would not have to answer some tough questions. Friggin pitiful.
You know this how??

Thank you for proving me right.
You and Trump can live to your safe space for now. Nothing, however, will stop Trump being hauled off to the trash heap of history on November 3rd.

Thank you for proving me right.
You and Trump can live to your safe space for now. Nothing, however, will stop Trump being hauled to the trash heap of history on November 3rd.
The only one that has holed up in a safe space has been Biden.

Forum List

Back