The race is now Trump versus Harris. If Biden wins, he will be impeached immediately.

Next time the House is run by Republicans and a Democrat holds the Presidency, there will be an impeachment. The Democrats have set the tone.
Why? Republicans already did that to Clinton.

And...? I just saying what will happen, if you think differently go ahead and do so. I'm just telling you what will happen.
And I asked you why you think that will happen since Republicans already did that. Can't you answer?

I predicted, I just believe that the floodgates are open. Democrats and Republicans are divided much further now than last January and the Republicans are going to go after everything they can find. Not sure how to explain it any easier than what I just did.
So based on nothing but your overactive imagination. Thanks.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Next time the House is run by Republicans and a Democrat holds the Presidency, there will be an impeachment. The Democrats have set the tone.

And...? I just saying what will happen, if you think differently go ahead and do so. I'm just telling you what will happen.
And I asked you why you think that will happen since Republicans already did that. Can't you answer?

I predicted, I just believe that the floodgates are open. Democrats and Republicans are divided much further now than last January and the Republicans are going to go after everything they can find. Not sure how to explain it any easier than what I just did.
By then we'll have 13 SC justices to even the score

You could be right however the court of public opinion is against such a move. The Democrats are much more sensitive to upsetting the voters. Republicans at this point don’t care. Just my opinion.

icon_rolleyes.gif

How many times did I have to respond so you could figure out it was just my opinion? The message board is full of opinion, man you are dense. Glad you finally grabbed on to a concept.lol!

You could be right however the court of public opinion is against such a move. The Democrats are much more sensitive to upsetting the voters. Republicans at this point don’t care. Just my opinion.
So? Public opinion now favors RBG's seat not be filled until after the election and should be picked by the winner of the election. According to your projection, it's really Republicans who 'are much more sensitive to upsetting the voters.'

icon_rolleyes.gif

How many times did I have to respond so you could figure out it was just my opinion? The message board is full of opinion, man you are dense. Glad you finally grabbed on to a concept.lol!
I never suggested it was anything but your opinion. I was just trying to gauge if your opinion was rooted in reality or not. Thanks for clearing that up.

Forum List

Back