The race is now Trump versus Harris. If Biden wins, he will be impeached immediately.

If it's true what the polls say and Joe Biden will win the election on election day November 8th, we must:

Immediately hire a special prosecutor

And immediately start impeachment proceeding's against him.

Discuss
And I got The Harris impeachment argument ready using how they forced labor secretary Acosta out she did the exact same thing when she was AG.
That means we have to win back the house at all costs or just let Pelosi be next in line do we can use the 25th Amendment on her crazy old ***.
*L*

lol - as hayseed hillbilly towns are being decimated by the chosen one killing them with their own ignorance - you bitch about nancy pelosi.
So now you are attacking people based on where they are from ?
So desperate now.
Can you feel the hand of Daddy Trump spanking your liberal butt ?

If it's true what the polls say and Joe Biden will win the election on election day November 8th, we must:

Discuss
I have yet to see Americans line the streets for miles to welcome Biden anywhere. The only thing Salty Joe could win is a one legged man's ass kicking contest and that's a maybe.

Discuss
Good luck with that...

You'll never get Articles of Impeachment past the Democrat -controlled House...

And even if you did...

You'll never get a Democrat -controlled Senate to convict...

But you can dream... :auiqs.jpg:

Discuss
All impeachment starts in the House. The DEMs are holding the house.
If the allegations are true, even Democrat control of the House won't save him.
The allegations are fiction.
so are you

lol - as hayseed hillbilly towns are being decimated by the chosen one killing them with their own ignorance - you bitch about nancy pelosi.
So now you are attacking people based on where they are from ?
So desperate now.
Can you feel the hand of Daddy Trump spanking your liberal butt ?

lol ... is THAT what you think? take the MAGAT cap off & go find yer critical thinking cap on.

donny loves the poorly educated long time.

Winning the election? It's why you impeached Trump.
No. Trump got impeached for Russian collusion.

Dude. Are you for real? Is that what your infarcated brain has rewritten from less than a year ago?

Trump was impeached on TWO charges. NEITHER of them had a thing to do with Russian collusion.
  1. The 1st charge alleged he usurped power not accorded him as POTUS to unduly influence an election by trying to get Ukraine to report on a prior investigation into Hunter Biden. In other words, impeached for pursuing a matter which might come back to hurt Biden's election prospects by connecting him to criminal activity.
  2. The 2nd charge alleged obstruction of the House Managers due to following the advise of the OLC not to submit documents because House managers failed to follow proper legal procedure. In other words, impeached for exercising his rights under the separations of powers as an independent branch of the government not subject to the whims and demands of the House to follow the letter of the law in his own interests.
You really need to lay down and get yourself some rest.

. is THAT what you think?
Then can you explain your comments "hayseed hillbilly towns", and "killing them with their own ignorance" ?
Please, Id like to hear your educated explanation.

the highest rates of hospitalizations & deaths are spiking in the very states that have no use for science based mitigation & he's encouraging the ignorance by holding super spreader rallies.

they are happily following along.

doy.

So Biden's whole campaign is "I have a plan" and "I will listen to experts". Of course there's never derails about these imaginary "plans" and God only knows what Biden considers an expert. His judgement is obviously impaired. But easily bamboozled, uninformed Democrats will still eat this non existant platform up. Be smart, stick with Trumpy.

ummmm... you didn't even check to see whether your silly reply had any teeth.

ya... he's got plans. lots & lots of them.

Bold Ideas

We aren’t just going to rebuild what has worked in the past. This is our opportunity to build back better than ever.

Biden wouldn't be able to expound on one of those things. In fact, he wouldn't recognize any of them beyond his talking point of "I have a plan", Every time he speaks, every time a surrogate speaks and every annoying commercial says the same thing. "I have a plan and I will listen to experts". But you're obviously buying it even though it means absolutely nothing. I wonder how his "I have a plan" BS will work out where his son's computer is concerned? Stay tuned. We're about to see exactly how non Presidential the Biden klan is. Viva Trump

Discuss
All impeachment starts in the House. The DEMs are holding the house.

Republicans held the House in 2016 yet that did not stop Democrats and the Media from talking Impeachment which they followed through in 2019 after taking the House in 2018.

I think Democrats made a mockery of Impeachment that it is now simply a waste of time.

So Biden's whole campaign is "I have a plan" and "I will listen to experts". Of course there's never derails about these imaginary "plans" and God only knows what Biden considers an expert. His judgement is obviously impaired. But easily bamboozled, uninformed Democrats will still eat this non existant platform up. Be smart, stick with Trumpy.

Bold Ideas

We aren’t just going to rebuild what has worked in the past. This is our opportunity to build back better than ever.

Biden wouldn't be able to expound on one of those things. In fact, he wouldn't recognize any of them beyond his talking point of "I have a plan", Every time he speaks, every time a surrogate speaks and every annoying commercial says the same thing. "I have a plan and I will listen to experts". But you're obviously buying it even though it means absolutely nothing. I wonder how his "I have a plan" BS will work out where his son's computer is concerned? Stay tuned. We're about to see exactly how non Presidential the Biden klan is. Viva Trump

^^^

5e2ee2412a0f8544509386.gif

long time.

the highest rates of hospitalizations & deaths are spiking in the very states that have no use for science based mitigation & he's encouraging the ignorance by holding super spreader rallies.

Gotcha, so now we have educated states, and uneducated states, that are directly related to Covid and Trump rallies.

Bold Ideas

only in your delusional mind

Gotcha, so now we have educated states, and uneducated states, that are directly related to Covid and Trump rallies.

pretty much if them thar states are refusing to use the mitigation guidelines that would curb the disease & suppress the infection spread.

pretty much if them thar states are refusing to use the mitigation guidelines that would curb the disease & suppress the infection spread.
I know it might take some time to produce, but might you be able to show some of the reasoning you have followed with some statistics ?
I really want to see these "dumb people" states.

Bold Ideas

You forgot joe Bidens plan for free crack cocaine for everyone and get millions of free dollars from Ukraine!!!!

Forum List

Back