The race is now Trump versus Harris. If Biden wins, he will be impeached immediately.

He is on the take from AT LEAST UKRAINE AND CHINA...WHO KNOWS WHERE ELSE.

He is compromised folks. He cannot be President. If he actually cares about the country he would immediately step down.

IMPEACH 46!

No he's not and no he wont'. Go peddle your Russian lies to people who are dumber than you are.

The Far Left actually prefers corrupt/compromised candidates. They are easier to manipulate.

Trump is the one who is corrupt/compromised.
A lot of people say that. The only proof they can provide is a lot of people saying it.

Rational people require rational proof. It has not been forthcoming.

Wow, did you really say that?
Yes...just like you got your feelings hurt by it.

Wow, I got my feelings hurt by it? I was thinking that it must have taken a chunk out of your butthurt to say it.

The Far Left actually prefers corrupt/compromised candidates. They are easier to manipulate.

A lot of people say that. The only proof they can provide is a lot of people saying it.

So the witnesses, confessions of guilt by Trump and other members of his administration, supported by documents, transcripts, and call logs don't qualify as "rational proof", while the rants, every changing story, and cover up of evidence, and denials issued in the wake of the public admissions of guilt are your "rational" proof of innocence.

The pretzel logic of the Trump Cult never ceases to entertain and amuse.

If Biden wins, he will be impeached immediately

No he won't.
The Democrats will control both houses. If Trump wins he will be impeached. Do you really want President Pence?

What makes you think Pence won't be impeached as well? Pence has been complicit in Trump's impeachable behaviour, and he did head the Corona Task Force that killed more than 220,000 Americans. That would make Pelosi President.

Not that I think Trump has a hope in hell of winning.

I hope i can express this as strongly as i feel it

i would rather vote for someone out of love than against someone out of hate

i love Trump a little, and hate Biden a lot, so i'm going with Trump!

No he won't.
The Democrats will control both houses. If Trump wins he will be impeached. Do you really want President Pence?

Wow, you are running out of things to try and scare small children with. First of all, Pence can't be any worse. I oftentimes wonder what he would be like if he wasn't having to cover up for Rump all the time. Secondly, yes, Rump may get Impeached but it would still take 60 votes in the Senate and a simple majority of the Dems won't cut it. If Rump does lose the election and goes into his full revenge mode, it won't be the Dems that will be screaming for his head because the ones that will be left in the senate and those that won't be returning after Jan 2nd will want his head on the end of a spear.

No he won't.

Wow, you are running out of things to try and scare small children with. First of all, Pence can't be any worse. I oftentimes wonder what he would be like if he wasn't having to cover up for Rump all the time. Secondly, yes, Rump may get Impeached but it would still take 60 votes in the Senate and a simple majority of the Dems won't cut it. If Rump does lose the election and goes into his full revenge mode, it won't be the Dems that will be screaming for his head because the ones that will be left in the senate and those that won't be returning after Jan 2nd will want his head on the end of a spear.
If Trump is not President Republicans will vote for his impeachment.

I doubt it will come to impeachment and figure just the threat might cause his resignation. Biden seems to me lethargic about the presidency plus the Democrats probably would prefer to run an incumbent Harris in 2024 anyway.

He is on the take from AT LEAST UKRAINE AND CHINA...WHO KNOWS WHERE ELSE.

He is compromised folks. He cannot be President. If he actually cares about the country he would immediately step down.

IMPEACH 46!

Fake news.

Wow, did you really say that?
Yes...just like you got your feelings hurt by it.

Wow, I got my feelings hurt by it? I was thinking that it must have taken a chunk out of your butthurt to say it.
Don't project your emotional immaturity and intellectual weakness on others.

Biden won't be impeached, that's silly. They'll suicide him and claim it was an accidental death when he fell down the steps to his basement.

So the witnesses, confessions of guilt by Trump and other members of his administration, supported by documents, transcripts, and call logs don't qualify as "rational proof", while the rants, every changing story, and cover up of evidence, and denials issued in the wake of the public admissions of guilt are your "rational" proof of innocence.

The pretzel logic of the Trump Cult never ceases to entertain and amuse.
Has anyone...ANYONE...been charged in the Ukraine case?

Has anyone...ANYONE...been charged with colluding with Russia?

Hint: "No".

Trump on if Biden wins: 'Maybe I'll have to leave the country'
Trump on if Biden wins: 'Maybe I'll have to leave the country'

Trump, ------ one American dollar is equal to 59 Russian Rubles.

As a friend speaking to one another, you will do just fine in ruble land.
BTW. if you need a taxi to the airport or to a cruse line ship; I'm the one, best rates in town

but..,but..,but I can only accept US dollars
:)-

Last edited:
I must have missed that. Link?

ask and you shall receive..,.,.,.,.

President Trump withheld a White House meeting desperately sought by the Ukrainian President, and critical U.S. military assistance to fight Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine. In January 2020, the Government Accountability Office, a non-partisan watchdog, concluded that the White House broke federal law by withholding Congress-approved military aid to Ukraine.
Trump–Ukraine scandal - Wikipedia

White House being Trump's home address.

I must have missed that. Link?

ask and you shall receive..,.,.,.,.

President Trump withheld a White House meeting desperately sought by the Ukrainian President, and critical U.S. military assistance to fight Russian aggression in eastern Ukraine. In January 2020, the Government Accountability Office, a non-partisan watchdog, concluded that the White House broke federal law by withholding Congress-approved military aid to Ukraine.
Trump–Ukraine scandal - Wikipedia

White House being Trump's home address.

No one was charged. The GAO can offer whatever opinions they want, but unless the DOJ prefers charges then there were in fact no charges against anybody.

Forum List

Back