The Pushback in Illinois Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mayor should then be on the hook for all resulting medical bills.

If they want their freedom, they can pay for it.
Maybe you should mind your own fucking business and let people assess their own risks and live their lives.
I’d love too but the thing is that it’s not just their lives. It’s a communicable disease and they put their community at risk by taking risks themselves.

And that’s not to mention that these communities are sure as shit going to be relying on state and federal resources to pay for the medical care they’re going to be needing.
Go cower under your bed and suck your thumb.
Oh, kiddo. I’m out here on the front lines. Want to join me and see the hoax firsthand? We can see the hoaxes on the ventilator. The hoaxes in renal failure. We can even go down and see all the deceased hoaxes in the morgue.
Yeah troll renal failure what this bullshit us all about.

Something funny about renal failure?

Renal failure is glorious in the enemy of mankind

And in suckers like you who believe everything they see on TV

First sentence is gibberish.
Renal failure sucks. Just ask anyone who has to deal with it.
If every chink had renal failure the Worlds orphaned baby rhinos would rejoice

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.
how is that racist? please explain. bigoted at best,

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
yep, Chinese isn't a race
What is it then?
so american is a race? I thought black and white was? People of a country are countrymen and women. I thought minority people were
American is not a race. Chinese is both.
yeah, I know, cause you said so or someone else said so. it isn't it's a people not a race. Just like American isn't a race. Asian is a race, but not chinese. you should learn you some racial stuff.

Maybe you should mind your own fucking business and let people assess their own risks and live their lives.
I’d love too but the thing is that it’s not just their lives. It’s a communicable disease and they put their community at risk by taking risks themselves.

And that’s not to mention that these communities are sure as shit going to be relying on state and federal resources to pay for the medical care they’re going to be needing.
Oh, kiddo. I’m out here on the front lines. Want to join me and see the hoax firsthand? We can see the hoaxes on the ventilator. The hoaxes in renal failure. We can even go down and see all the deceased hoaxes in the morgue.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
so american is a race? I thought black and white was? People of a country are countrymen and women. I thought minority people were
yeah, I know, cause you said so or someone else said so. it isn't it's a people not a race. Just like American isn't a race. Asian is a race, but not chinese. you should learn you some racial stuff.
That one's just clinging to hollerin' "racist" like a life preserver because their argument is sunk.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
Ask me how I know you're losing the argument. :)
It ceased being an argument when the other poster’s English language devolved into gibberish.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
Why isn’t it a race?

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
That one's just clinging to hollerin' "racist" like a life preserver because their argument is sunk.
You two geniuses work together and try to figure out what racism is. This looks like a group project for y’all.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
You two geniuses work together and try to figure out what racism is. This looks like a group project for y’all.
Idk about racism, but I know what a leftist moron looks like! It looks like thee!

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
Idk about racism, but I know what a leftist moron looks like! It looks like thee!
Don’t know about racism? Is that ignorance willful or just uneducated?

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
You work together with the chinks to figure out how to get the rest of the world to accept cooking still living dogs to get the poop and pee to make the meat taste better

dog-524224.jpg
Making Racism Great Again.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
So you approve of chinks eating live monkey brains

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
Nope. But I’m not going to be prejudice against an entire ethnic because of it. And I certainly wouldn’t use a racist epitaph while doing so.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
Nope. But I’m not going to be prejudice against an entire ethnic because of it. And I certainly wouldn’t use a racist epitaph while doing so.
It wasn’t racist

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
After my father came home from Okinawa, the japs were consistently Nips and rice burners.....................

Deal with it snowflake

Maybe you should mind your own fucking business and let people assess their own risks and live their lives
Let a bunch of uneducated , superstitious slobs "assess risk", when they know less than nothing about the risk?

That doesn't seem smart.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
It wasn’t racist
You don’t even know what race is.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
After my father came home from Okinawa, the japs were consistently Nips and rice burners.....................

Deal with it snowflake
You’re the one who has issues to deal with. I’m just pointing out racial epitaphs when I see them.

If that triggers you, that’s your problem.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?

Deal with it snowflake
You’re the one who has issues to deal with. I’m just pointing out racial epitaphs when I see them.

If that triggers you, that’s your problem.
OK tell us what is it about the term chink that bothers you?

Hell it's not like a chink bat virus could shut off the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back