The Pushback in Illinois Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mayor should then be on the hook for all resulting medical bills.

If they want their freedom, they can pay for it.
Maybe you should mind your own fucking business and let people assess their own risks and live their lives.
I’d love too but the thing is that it’s not just their lives. It’s a communicable disease and they put their community at risk by taking risks themselves.

And that’s not to mention that these communities are sure as shit going to be relying on state and federal resources to pay for the medical care they’re going to be needing.
Go cower under your bed and suck your thumb.
Oh, kiddo. I’m out here on the front lines. Want to join me and see the hoax firsthand? We can see the hoaxes on the ventilator. The hoaxes in renal failure. We can even go down and see all the deceased hoaxes in the morgue.
Yeah troll renal failure what this bullshit us all about.

Something funny about renal failure?

Renal failure is glorious in the enemy of mankind

And in suckers like you who believe everything they see on TV

First sentence is gibberish.
Renal failure sucks. Just ask anyone who has to deal with it.
If every chink had renal failure the Worlds orphaned baby rhinos would rejoice

So would I

Maybe you should mind your own fucking business and let people assess their own risks and live their lives.
I’d love too but the thing is that it’s not just their lives. It’s a communicable disease and they put their community at risk by taking risks themselves.

And that’s not to mention that these communities are sure as shit going to be relying on state and federal resources to pay for the medical care they’re going to be needing.
We're not going to cower our way out of this....Your banal little "saving lives" bit is such totally overplayed bullshit that it makes my head hurt.

Get the hell over yourself.

I thought we were going to be smart about it but it turns out you can only stop the village idiots from harming themselves for so long.

So if y’all decide that this is how you want to play it, why should I have to pay for your stupidity?
funny how that works huh? we don't wish to give poor people money for not working and you love that. you have some rather strange objectives. Take away freedom all the time.
I think it’s odd that saving lives is a strange objective. Here I thought that was a common goal.

That wasn't the goal....the goal was to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed.....that has been accomplished while hospitals are now going bankrupt, and Doctor and nurses are being laid off.......

The curve is now flattened, time to open up the country....your dream of beating Trump by destroying the country can be stopped.....

Do you understand what will happen to the curve when we stop doing the things that flattened it in the first place?
you have no fking idea. do you?
I do.
You believe the US government

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Some of it.
Nonsense because if you are smart enough not to believe it all you should be able to comprehend that none of it is believable. Or do you believe what you think is real?

It's all bullshit

I don’t have the option of just deciding not to believe anything. If everyone felt that way, nothing would ever get done. The only people that can get away with that are those who no one expects to do anything in the first place.

Oh, kiddo. I’m out here on the front lines. Want to join me and see the hoax firsthand? We can see the hoaxes on the ventilator. The hoaxes in renal failure. We can even go down and see all the deceased hoaxes in the morgue.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

We're not going to cower our way out of this....Your banal little "saving lives" bit is such totally overplayed bullshit that it makes my head hurt.

I thought we were going to be smart about it but it turns out you can only stop the village idiots from harming themselves for so long.

So if y’all decide that this is how you want to play it, why should I have to pay for your stupidity?
funny how that works huh? we don't wish to give poor people money for not working and you love that. you have some rather strange objectives. Take away freedom all the time.
I think it’s odd that saving lives is a strange objective. Here I thought that was a common goal.

That wasn't the goal....the goal was to keep the hospitals from being overwhelmed.....that has been accomplished while hospitals are now going bankrupt, and Doctor and nurses are being laid off.......

The curve is now flattened, time to open up the country....your dream of beating Trump by destroying the country can be stopped.....

Do you understand what will happen to the curve when we stop doing the things that flattened it in the first place?
I do.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
More than your government.
LOL any American who believes that the US government tells them the truth is a fool. LOL are you going to call me a Russian bot too?

I love morons as laughter is good for the soul

Встретимся на столбе на площади Демидова, приготовьте печенье для проверки поваром
If you're not a Russian troll, why are you on a mirror site?
Funny everyone seems to know my IP but you..........................

смотри вилински ты должен хранить веру будь сильным для отечества
Are you a citizen of the United States of America?

I do.

Some of it.
manhattan project, AIDs, eboli, did I say AIDs? I mean roswell? when do you trust them?

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.
how is that racist? please explain. bigoted at best,

I do.

More than your government.
LOL any American who believes that the US government tells them the truth is a fool. LOL are you going to call me a Russian bot too?

I love morons as laughter is good for the soul

Встретимся на столбе на площади Демидова, приготовьте печенье для проверки поваром
If you're not a Russian troll, why are you on a mirror site?
Funny everyone seems to know my IP but you..........................

смотри вилински ты должен хранить веру будь сильным для отечества
Are you a citizen of the United States of America?
are you?

my wife died because of it. lost both legs and her eye sight. diabetes is an ugly disease. she had over ten surgeries for shunts to be inserted in her arms and neck. nasty shit.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope

my wife died because of it. lost both legs and her eye sight. diabetes is an ugly disease. she had over ten surgeries for shunts to be inserted in her arms and neck. nasty shit.
Very nasty. Sorry to hear about her struggle.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.

I do.

Some of it.
manhattan project, AIDs, eboli, did I say AIDs? I mean roswell? when do you trust them?
When the information comes from trustworthy people.

Very nasty. Sorry to hear about her struggle.
she was thirty years old. A kid. we had an eight year daughter who grew up without a mom. she had diabetes since she was seven years old. was in the hospital almost every year of her life afterward.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.

I do.

Some of it.
When the information comes from trustworthy people.
that's an oxymoron, right?

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
yep, Chinese isn't a race

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
so american is a race? I thought black and white was? People of a country are countrymen and women. I thought minority people were

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
so american is a race? I thought black and white was? People of a country are countrymen and women. I thought minority people were
American is not a race. Chinese is both.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
Ask me how I know you're losing the argument. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back