The Meat Shortages Are Here

The Meat Shortages Are Here
Amazon is running a sale right now.
7C0F7E47-6546-40B9-811E-9F299E16D0C4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Produce soon to follow.
Hello Hunger Games.

Down here in Floor E Da. we have local cattlemen, i guess we can just go to our local butchers and pick up some beef, may cost a little more, but compared to the chain supers will still be cheaper.

Produce soon to follow.
Hello Hunger Games.

Down here in Floor E Da. we have local cattlemen, i guess we can just go to our local butchers and pick up some beef, may cost a little more, but compared to the chain supers will still be cheaper.
I have cattle ranches around me too, as well as deer on my property. But society is going to rapidly go into a shithole if people even think there’s a food shortage.

Produce soon to follow.
Hello Hunger Games.

I have cattle ranches around me too, as well as deer on my property. But society is going to rapidly go into a shithole if people even think there’s a food shortage.
"But society is going to rapidly go into a shithole if people even think there’s a food shortage."

that's why you try to spread this food shortage story, eh?

there will be no shortages for those with money simple as that....find your local farms offering csas it may be too late to join but you can normally order items from them at a higher price,,...grown what food you can....city folk might be amazed at what can grown on a patio

o and stop eating like pigs....cut your meat portions now...so it wont be so much of a shock later..
and use protein subs like eggs ...tofu ...beans....beans and rice are a complete meal

Better watch out what they might be putting on your dinner table..

1588691341599.png

They are not letting us to know that these clone meats are mixed with other species. But now we are hungry enough that we will not care.

the largest grocer in America is talking about shortages and rationing Kroger)
Wendy's is taking burgers off the menu in some areas

Trump's decision to declare meat processing facilities essential is the only thing that gives us a chance to turn this around

this article is well worth the read, in fact, I came here to post this

Wendy's takes burgers OFF their menu due to meat shortages

It's a shocking decision for Wendy's, which established itself as the first fast-food chain to offer fresh 'never frozen' beef, and it's an eerie foreshadowing for what's to come at restaurants across the country.

Outbreaks of the virus at meat packing plants across the country have led slaughterhouses to shutter, farms to kill off animals they can no longer feed, store shelves to empty, and now restaurants to alter their menus.

or, he.is trying to convey to people just how critical it is to crank our economy back up

maybe you could quit lying? I don't expect you to, but it would be nice

or, he.is trying to convey to people just how critical it is to crank our economy back up

maybe you could quit lying? I don't expect you to, but it would be nice
sure. when people warned about the virus, they were warning about the virus. people like you and they very concerned OP seem to very much care about honesty and called these warnings political hoaxes, to this day.
so feel free to fuck off with your mimimi about me allegedly lying.

REMEMBER THE -------- MADE FUN OF ME AND USED THEIR MEMES AND TINFOIL HATS AND CRAZY TRAIN INSULTS!!!
Hmmm wonder who the nuts jobs are now who couldn't see what is in broad day light. Wait until the rest of what we said is coming happens. Doesn't it make you laugh uncontrollably when these douches comment on something we say as they think they have it all mapped out what's ggoing on. the best part these dumb pos losers are wargaming based of lies msm lies LMFAO and yet these same morons think it's truth OMFG

REPORT: FRANCE WILL USE EXISTING SURVEILLANCE GRID TO ENFORCE SOCIAL DISTANCING, MASK WEARING

they can't wait until we get this here and tech. it's already here. Sry for typos no time to fix lol

and thenn the asses said' what empty shelves" lmfao. There aren't any II was just out to the store. meanwhile it was like three days later when this crap started omfg the stupidity of these lsoers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back