mourning in america

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm

very interesting....mirrors regans morning in america

Going to solidify the base.

Wow. That sounds weak as hell.
It means that conservatism and indeed Republicans in America are not dead, though gravely wounded by 21st century politics and 3 years of the destructive leadership of DJT. I hope that party can get closer back to it's conservative roots before they become another footnote in America's history of party politics, and claw their way back from becoming the party of Trump, toward a party that truly supports good government for all the people, nut just the radical disillusioned few.

Yeah, because that's what people need right now..shitting on the president.
Like leftists didn't engineer the whole fucking thing or something.

They played on Trump's germaphobia, and how many people has that hurt? A lot.
They give no fucks how many people they hurt if they can get Trump.
They do not give a shit how many young people can't make rent and get evicted.

"Keep the shutdown on longer" they say.
It's a war against young people trying to make it in America, I guess.

And they have the government backing them.

It means that conservatism and indeed Republicans in America are not dead, though gravely wounded by 21st century politics and 3 years of the destructive leadership of DJT. I hope that party can get closer back to it's conservative roots before they become another footnote in America's history of party politics, and claw their way back from becoming the party of Trump, toward a party that truly supports good government for all the people, nut just the radical disillusioned few.
STFU you commie colon polyp.

The conservatives blew it, when they did not adjust to Free Trade not giving the results expected.

That is what hit conservativism in America, Trump just took advantage of the vacuum that created.

I usually avoid posts that include language I wouldn't use, but that was pretty darn funny.

One of the most dishonest and childish attempts at propaganda I've ever seen in this country.

Yeah, because that's what people need right now..shitting on the president.
Like leftists didn't engineer the whole fucking thing or something.

They played on Trump's germaphobia, and how many people has that hurt? A lot.
They give no fucks how many people they hurt if they can get Trump.
They do not give a shit how many young people can't make rent and get evicted.

"Keep the shutdown on longer" they say.
It's a war against young people trying to make it in America, I guess.

And they have the government backing them.
Nice post, Duke.

Kiss off you trumpet tool. I paid my dues and will support or stand against anything I like or dislike. The general destruction of Republican party at the hands of the Cult is something I oppose, and cult stooges such as yourself.

One of the most dishonest and childish attempts at propaganda I've ever seen in this country.

The extent of their lies has no bounds.

It means that conservatism and indeed Republicans in America are not dead, though gravely wounded by 21st century politics and 3 years of the destructive leadership of DJT. I hope that party can get closer back to it's conservative roots before they become another footnote in America's history of party politics, and claw their way back from becoming the party of Trump, toward a party that truly supports good government for all the peop"le, nut just the radical disillusioned few.
Kiss off you trumpet tool. I paid my dues and will support or stand against anything I like or dislike. The general destruction of Republican party at the hands of the Cult is something I oppose, and cult stooges such as yourself.

"Cult" appears mis-applied when the Democrats sold Hussein as god, Jesus and the messiah.....don't you think?

Or, is this an example of Rule #2:
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

what lies there cut and paste queen?

You'd have to be pretty stupid to claim that Trump ignored the Chinese virus.

==============================================================================

News of the virus’ highly contagious nature didn’t surface publicly until Jan. 20, Human-to-human transmission confirmed in China coronavirus…and it took Trump a whole 11 days to shut down travel with China.

“Trump already signed an order Jan. 31 barring entry to foreign nationals,…” Trump sets new travel restrictions over coronavirus, considering southern border shutdown

Eleven days….

“Also in the wake of the ban on Jan. 31:

An article in The New York Times quotes epidemiologist Dr. Michael Osterholm as saying that Trump's decision to restrict travel from China was "more of an emotional or political reaction."

The Washington Post runs a story quoting a Chinese official asking for "empathy" and slamming the White House for acting "in disregard of WHO recommendation against travel restrictions."

Vox tweets: "Is this going to be a deadly pandemic? No." The tweet was deleted weeks later.

Canada's health minister Patty Hajdu, who would later say there was no reason to doubt Chinese coronavirus data, says the risk of the virus is "low" and that early-warning systems are working "exactly as they should." The "spread of the disease is contained," Hajdu claimed.

• Death counts indicated that 213 people had died and nearly 10,000 had been infected.”
Coronavirus timeline shows politicians', media's changing rhetoric on risk of pandemic

Shouldn’t all of them have backed the President’s efforts to save Americans???
Shouldn’t they also subscribe to erring on the side of caution????
Why does the Left, the Democrats/Liberals….hate America and Americans?????

iu

Forum List

Back