The Pushback in Illinois Begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mayor should then be on the hook for all resulting medical bills.

If they want their freedom, they can pay for it.
Maybe you should mind your own fucking business and let people assess their own risks and live their lives.
I’d love too but the thing is that it’s not just their lives. It’s a communicable disease and they put their community at risk by taking risks themselves.

And that’s not to mention that these communities are sure as shit going to be relying on state and federal resources to pay for the medical care they’re going to be needing.
Go cower under your bed and suck your thumb.
Oh, kiddo. I’m out here on the front lines. Want to join me and see the hoax firsthand? We can see the hoaxes on the ventilator. The hoaxes in renal failure. We can even go down and see all the deceased hoaxes in the morgue.
Yeah troll renal failure what this bullshit us all about.

Something funny about renal failure?

Renal failure is glorious in the enemy of mankind

And in suckers like you who believe everything they see on TV

First sentence is gibberish.
Renal failure sucks. Just ask anyone who has to deal with it.
If every chink had renal failure the Worlds orphaned baby rhinos would rejoice

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.
how is that racist? please explain. bigoted at best,

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
yep, Chinese isn't a race
What is it then?
so american is a race? I thought black and white was? People of a country are countrymen and women. I thought minority people were
American is not a race. Chinese is both.
yeah, I know, cause you said so or someone else said so. it isn't it's a people not a race. Just like American isn't a race. Asian is a race, but not chinese. you should learn you some racial stuff.
That one's just clinging to hollerin' "racist" like a life preserver because their argument is sunk.
You two geniuses work together and try to figure out what racism is. This looks like a group project for y’all.
Idk about racism, but I know what a leftist moron looks like! It looks like thee!
Don’t know about racism? Is that ignorance willful or just uneducated?
So you approve of chinks eating live monkey brains
Nope. But I’m not going to be prejudice against an entire ethnic because of it. And I certainly wouldn’t use a racist epitaph while doing so.
After my father came home from Okinawa, the japs were consistently Nips and rice burners.....................

Deal with it snowflake
You’re the one who has issues to deal with. I’m just pointing out racial epitaphs when I see them.

If that triggers you, that’s your problem.
Sez the triggered boy.

Maybe you should mind your own fucking business and let people assess their own risks and live their lives.
I’d love too but the thing is that it’s not just their lives. It’s a communicable disease and they put their community at risk by taking risks themselves.

And that’s not to mention that these communities are sure as shit going to be relying on state and federal resources to pay for the medical care they’re going to be needing.
Oh, kiddo. I’m out here on the front lines. Want to join me and see the hoax firsthand? We can see the hoaxes on the ventilator. The hoaxes in renal failure. We can even go down and see all the deceased hoaxes in the morgue.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
so american is a race? I thought black and white was? People of a country are countrymen and women. I thought minority people were
yeah, I know, cause you said so or someone else said so. it isn't it's a people not a race. Just like American isn't a race. Asian is a race, but not chinese. you should learn you some racial stuff.
That one's just clinging to hollerin' "racist" like a life preserver because their argument is sunk.
You two geniuses work together and try to figure out what racism is. This looks like a group project for y’all.
Idk about racism, but I know what a leftist moron looks like! It looks like thee!
Nope. But I’m not going to be prejudice against an entire ethnic because of it. And I certainly wouldn’t use a racist epitaph while doing so.
After my father came home from Okinawa, the japs were consistently Nips and rice burners.....................

Deal with it snowflake
You’re the one who has issues to deal with. I’m just pointing out racial epitaphs when I see them.

OK tell us what is it about the term chink that bothers you?

Hell it's not like a chink bat virus could shut off the USA
It’s a racial epitaph. A derogatory slur used against an ethnic group. What more is there to explain?

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?

Deal with it snowflake
Was there the occasional "zipperhead"? I never got that one. I heard it, but never got it. :dunno:

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?

Deal with it snowflake

It’s a racial epitaph. A derogatory slur used against an ethnic group. What more is there to explain?
So in other words you approve of cooking dogs alive

Zuik2opGYEtOE_aBDkKZ5puzooQIqxB8SnSjVyVKF5Yl9LwgbR_dIvAvBLFEcaFyM1TgVs72zPQmvjIuEDXG9MzuskBq8JiLC-hBjwty5p7W4ya-ug=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu
Youre really bad at this. I mean. Like, pathetic. You don’t even try to be rational.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?

Deal with it snowflake
Was there the occasional "zipperhead"? I never got that one. I heard it, but never got it. :dunno:
No he never used that, mostly japs nips or rice burner

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?

Deal with it snowflake

Zuik2opGYEtOE_aBDkKZ5puzooQIqxB8SnSjVyVKF5Yl9LwgbR_dIvAvBLFEcaFyM1TgVs72zPQmvjIuEDXG9MzuskBq8JiLC-hBjwty5p7W4ya-ug=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu
Youre really bad at this. I mean. Like, pathetic. You don’t even try to be rational.
So you approve of boiling dogs alive

Adios kiddo. Mommy’s calling you for dinner. Better get off the iPad before dad gets home.

If every ***** had renal failure the Worlds orphaned baby rhinos would rejoice

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

***** is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?
So you approve of ***** eating live monkey brains

Deal with it snowflake

OK tell us what is it about the term ***** that bothers you?

Hell it's not like a ***** bat virus could shut off the USA

Adios kiddo. Mommy’s calling you for dinner. Better get off the iPad before dad gets home.
You stay there in denial ******

Last edited by a moderator:
He more than aptly demonstrated he has no knowledge, just emotion.
what is it you think you have knowledge of exactly?

These bed wetters are too stupid to even take serious.

I love how they wax on about being "educated" and "intelligent". They're the dumbest fucking pieces of shit on the planet. They're not "educated", They're PROGRAMMED. People with an actual education and intelligence have critical thinking skills and can analyse information to discern fact from bullshit. Bed wetters like these exist in a world of bullshit. They have avatars of windmills and believe in "green energy". Even Michael Moore is falling for that shit anymore.

I'm still waiting for these filthy parasites to respond to FACTS published by one of their own filthy commie apparatchiks. I'm assuming Michael Moore will be culled soon.

In the mean time, the rest of us knew the entire premise of "green energy" was bullshit, MMGW was a means to fleece billions of tax dollars just like this Bat Flu was hyped up to destroy a flourishing global economy. One that would not exist if the criminally insane sociopath hag they nominated won the election.

Period, end of fucking story.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?

Deal with it snowflake

You stay there in denial chinky

You’re barely coherent. Why ask a question if you’re just going to ignore the answer?

It's funny that the same snowflakes who have to carry guns everywhere are calling those who take reasonable, recommended measures against a communicable disease scared.
They're ALL THIS STUPID folks...

At least this stupid. This particular example is about average.

So would I
Ah, casual racism.

Shocked. Just shocked.

Chink is a racist term.
nope
It is. Look it up.
What is it then?

Deal with it snowflake

Sez the triggered boy.
That's why I call them bed wetters.

Besides the fact they actually piss themselves regularly.

bed-wetting.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back