...The Proud Boys Jury Got it right.....

Feel better?

Tell me again how I’m protecting criminals when this thread is the right trying to protect the criminals that are the Proud Boys?
What crime did they commit? You fucking NAZIs still can't name a real crime they committed.

The prosecutions were fair, Ashlii had opportunity to retreat and defied the consequences. You should be tried as accessory after the killing for defending her.
That doesn't give the police permission to kill her, you bloodthirsty dumb fuck.. They can only shoot when their lives are stake.

You should be tried for being a bloodthirsty dumbfuck NAZI.

The 'win' for America with the Proud Boy conviction is that it sends an unmistakable message that political violence in this country will not be tolerated and there will be consequences.
It was tolerated in Portland, Seattle and Minneapolis

Conversely, if they had been acquitted America would likely see more ---maybe a lot more ---of the extremist MAGA violence that was so tragically demonstrated on J6.
America would be better of the the right rioted more often

So, patriotic America dodged a bullet with this conviction for Seditious Conspiracy. The judge will explain their penalty. Their time in prison.
On my own narrow personal view....I hope he lays down long sentences. Sentences to serve more as lessons and warning to the RWNJ world.....than punishment.
Of course you do, because you're a fucking NAZI

Well yes, that’s true. After she was shot, no one else came through that window, did they?

But there was a large violent crowd at those doors. Wasn’t there?
Breaking one glass window was the sum total of the violence they committed.

Forum List

Back