...The Proud Boys Jury Got it right.....

Where exactly. Link me to it. I must have blinked. Why is all of your evidence and proof so hard to find? What law and what precedent were you referring to exactly in your link to USC on self defense? All that did what support what the Proud Boys did, a-hole!
It was literally linked in the post your just responded to.

I seriously can’t make it easier for you to find.

Ashlii Babbitt was shot by an officer operating under the standard for use of deadly force that is in the USC (which is law).

Ha! You can't even fucking pick one of the many things I listed easily proven because who know they are all true and widely known. I knew you were a gutless coward, but now we know you lay down like a dog when challenged.
I was being generous to you and allowing you to choose.

Prove that I oppose and violate human rights of the accused.

It was literally linked in the post your just responded to.
REALLY, dickwad? I don't see no link! Do I need special x-ray glasses to find your proofs???

Screen Shot 2023-05-08 at 1.27.59 PM.png

I seriously can’t make it easier for you to find.
You seriously can't be more full of bullshit.

Ashlii Babbitt was shot by an officer operating under the standard for use of deadly force that is in the USC (which is law).
Then why was his identity hidden and why was no other cop present similarly threatened? You're so fucking stupid that you don't even realize that your argument for deadly force actually serves to defend the Proud Boys, who will get their charges reversed and acquitted in a year or two. And I note you STILL are deflecting from refuting any of my 19 claims!

REALLY, dickwad? I don't see no link! Do I need special x-ray glasses to find your proofs???

View attachment 783471

You seriously can't be more full of bullshit.

Then why was his identity hidden and why was no other cop present similarly threatened? You're so fucking stupid that you don't even realize that your argument for deadly force actually serves to defend the Proud Boys, who will get their charges reversed and acquitted in a year or two. And I note you STILL are deflecting from refuting any of my 19 claims!
His identity was hidden to protect him from threats of violence which proliferate among the right wing these days.

Other officers present (only a few) corroborated his account of feeling threatened. The officer who shot Babbitt was nearest to the door.

So tell me how my argument helps the Proud Boys and why their conviction will be overturned. Since you claim you’re willing to defend anything you say.

Prove that I oppose and violate human rights of the accused.

You support the incarceration of those arrested and held in DC from J6. Every one of them has had all of their rights violated from food, healthcare, to torture, being held in solitary, denied visits, denied legal counsel, denied a speedy trial, denied bail, denied pretrial and even being charged! If most of them were acquitted and released today, they would have already served a 2.5 year sentence for no crime!

You support the incarceration of those arrested and held in DC from J6. Every one of them has had all of their rights violated from food, healthcare, to torture, being held in solitary, denied visits, denied legal counsel, denied a speedy trial, denied bail, denied pretrial and even being charged! If most of them were acquitted and released today, they would have already served a 2.5 year sentence for no crime!

I don’t support any violation of their civil rights. But some violent offenders are and need to be detained pending their court cases, don’t you agree?

(That was easy)

His identity was hidden to protect him from threats of violence which proliferate among the right wing these days.
WHAT right wing violence? Where is it at? What city is it in right now? Then why wasn't the SC Justices similarly protected?

The officer who shot Babbitt was nearest to the door.
Don't lie. I saw it all live the day it happened. He was way off to the left side, and gave no warning of shooting and shot her before she was even through the door despite not even having a gun, and could have easily shot her in the stomach instead. It was PURE, UNADULTERATED MURDER. Self defense is predicated on there being a credible threat and there was no threat present from any of the J6ers, none of them so much as even carried a knife.

So tell me how my argument helps the Proud Boys and why their conviction will be overturned.
Because they were acting in self defense to seeing their country stolen by an illegal coup, And it will be shown that they were used and set up by the many who infiltrated their group and egged them all on to going to Washington in the first place. The Fed has admitted they are trying to rig their convictions as a preamble for making a case against Trump, all in yet one more attempt to keep deflecting, like you do, away from all of Biden's actual crimes because the DOJ hates and is out to get Trump and so is literally MAKING UP the criminal case to justify their actions!

Meanwhile, you've utterly failed to defend yourself from a single one of my 19 charges. You are so convicted.

I don’t support any violation of their civil rights.
Patently untrue if you support Biden and the way the J6 detainees have all been illegally treated.

But some violent offenders are and need to be detained pending their court cases, don’t you agree?
For two and a half years in a dirty prison with food, healthcare, sunlight, bail, charges, visitation and legal counsel withheld? You are beyond absurd.

One would need to be in a media blackout to have not heard or seen reports on the latest convictions on the 'Seditious Conspiracy' trial.
This jury like two others before them also considering the 'Seditious' charges.....found the defendants guilty. This time members of the 'Proud Boys'.

Eugene Robinson in a column today offers one of the most trenchant observations I've seen.
Let me offer a taster of quotes by him:

"That means three different sets of jurors have concluded that Jan. 6 was no spontaneous riot.
It was planned, organized, incited and led by individuals and groups in a conspiracy against our democratically elected government.

"We are still trying to process what happened on that shocking and unprecedented day. The wheels of U.S. justice are designed to grind slowly, and it has been frustrating to see accountability parceled out in dribs and drabs over two long years. The Proud Boys verdict ends the last remaining case involving charges of seditious conspiracy — so far. We do not know what charges, if any, Smith might bring against Trump and members of his inner circle."

"About 140 U.S. Capitol Police and D.C. police officers were injured, some to the point of disability. Capitol Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick, who was horrifically assaulted by the mob, died the following day after a series of strokes. Four other police officers who had defended the Capitol died by suicide in the weeks and months after the insurrection. One rioter — Ashli Babbitt — was shot dead as she and other rioters tried to smash their way into the House chamber. Three other rioters died during the chaotic melee.

Trump now lionizes Babbitt as some kind of heroic martyr. He complains that the Justice Department is persecuting patriotic Americans who were doing nothing more than exercising their right to peacefully protest.
That is an outrageous, disgusting lie, and it is unconscionable that so many Republicans — including members of Congress whose lives were threatened that day — let him get away with it.
Jurors are getting it right. Leaders of the insurrection should face the most serious charges and suffer the most severe punishments. Now we wait to see whether the man without whose incitement Jan. 6 never would have happened — Donald Trump — is made to face his day in court as well."

You lost me at Eugene Robinson.

"You lost me at Eugene Robinson."

Not a problem Hiker.

It is easy for me to re-post the most trenchant excerpt.
To wit:

"That means three different sets of jurors have concluded that Jan. 6 was no spontaneous riot.
It was planned, organized, incited and led by individuals and groups in a conspiracy against our democratically elected government.

"We are still trying to process what happened on that shocking and unprecedented day. The wheels of U.S. justice are designed to grind slowly, and it has been frustrating to see accountability parceled out in dribs and drabs over two long years. The Proud Boys verdict ends the last remaining case involving charges of seditious conspiracy — so far. We do not know what charges, if any, Smith might bring against Trump and members of his inner circle."

Forum List

Back