...The Proud Boys Jury Got it right.....

The 'win' for America with the Proud Boy conviction is that it sends an unmistakable message that political violence in this country will not be tolerated and there will be consequences.

Conversely, if they had been acquitted America would likely see more ---maybe a lot more ---of the extremist MAGA violence that was so tragically demonstrated on J6.

So, patriotic America dodged a bullet with this conviction for Seditious Conspiracy. The judge will explain their penalty. Their time in prison.
On my own narrow personal view....I hope he lays down long sentences. Sentences to serve more as lessons and warning to the RWNJ world.....than punishment.

IMHO

No, why would I think that? I don't think Babbitt should have been murdered.
Lots of people on the right do think they should be pardoned. Trump didn’t have a hard time pardoning his political allies and buddies like Bannon and Manafort.

I don’t think anyone would be surprised that a massive mob swarming the Capitol might result in someone getting shot.

Lots of people on the right do think they should be pardoned. Trump didn’t have a hard time pardoning his political allies and buddies like Bannon and Manafort.

I don’t think anyone would be surprised that a massive mob swarming the Capitol might result in someone getting shot.
There are rules regarding deadly force, that pig broke them.

No, just have an actual life far more worth spending my time on than wasted on an idiot game-playing inconsequential assquack like you.
Clearly you have some deep seated anger. That definitely sounds like someone who has a lot better things to do than stew in these negative emotions.

Deadly force is authorized when the person has a rational fear for their own safety or the safety of those they’re protecting.
A woman coming through a busted out window terrifies him, but the masses he let in trashing the place didn't? You're a lying pos.

Last edited:
These are both true statements that you cannot acknowledge because facts aren’t on your side.
No, not can't, won't. I'm playing the same game you vermin do. How do you like it?

Forum List

Back