...The Proud Boys Jury Got it right.....

No one is defending it. I'm only saying they did not apply justice fairly, and they murdered one of them.
The prosecutions were fair, Ashlii had opportunity to retreat and defied the consequences. You should be tried as accessory after the killing for defending her.

It’s true. We operate based on actual laws.

You must mean laws you make up as you go along? Meanwhile, you oppose the Constitution, you oppose the 1st Amendment, you oppose the 2md Amendment, you oppose and violate human rights of the accused, you oppose women's rights, you oppose child and decency laws, you run a network of radical, extremist leftwing propaganda you call the media, you suppressed the truth of Russiagate, you suppressed the truth of Biden's laptop, you trample the rights of American citizens while protecting criminals, you violate immigration and border laws, you sanction mass crime in cities, you funded and orchestrated the stealing of elections, you sanctioned and supported hundreds of riots in US cities doing billions in damage, looting and violence injuring thousands of police killing dozens, you oppose religion, you oppose home schooling, you oppose parental rights, and you try to make criminals out of peaceful gun owners trying to make guns illegal blaming them for all the violence your people illegally commit with them.

You must mean laws you make up as you go along? Meanwhile, you oppose the Constitution, you oppose the 1st Amendment, you oppose the 2md Amendment, you oppose and violate human rights of the accused, you oppose women's rights, you oppose child and decency laws, you run a network of radical, extremist leftwing propaganda you call the media, you suppressed the truth of Russiagate, you suppressed the truth of Biden's laptop, you trample the rights of American citizens while protecting criminals, you violate immigration and border laws, you sanction mass crime in cities, you funded and orchestrated the stealing of elections, you sanctioned and supported hundreds of riots in US cities doing billions in damage, looting and violence injuring thousands of police killing dozens, you oppose religion, you oppose home schooling, you oppose parental rights, and you try to make criminals out of peaceful gun owners trying to make guns illegal blaming them for all the violence your people illegally commit with them.
Feel better?

Tell me again how I’m protecting criminals when this thread is the right trying to protect the criminals that are the Proud Boys?

Oh thank you! I don't have anyone to talk to. The voices are confusing me and won't stop. The faces on the walls are frightening and they change before my eyes! And the terrors...the terrors keep coming back...bright lights...floating in space...ivory soap...brillo pads, scaping and scouring the nuanced fabric of my imploding mind. Wearing only white gloves, setting at my desk in second grade...the rusted Volvo station wagon, miss Stewart casting her presence, draining, taunting and flummoxing, please, help me for God's sakes!
I guess the troll really didn't care if I was ok. lol

Forum List

Back