The Protests & Violence & Reactions Illustrate our race problem perfectly

A big problem in my city -- as fine a city as it is -- is that the local media, police, and prosecutors are all in bed with each other. I mean that literally. They are all fucking each other. It is its own social scene and anyone can go witness it at a handful of bars in our city. So our local media doesn't do much to critique any of them. Last night got bad downtown. Reports are at one broken window ( a quarter mile from the protest), several protestors hospitalized or sent to the ER. The local media had no live feeds after about 10 pm that weren't long shots from blocks away of pretty police car lights. The headlines on the news reports? FWPD protects city from violent protestors. Embarrassing.

No surprise you ducked reality.
Its typical of racists who can't defend their position.
I think I'll just sit here for a moment, and allow the irony to wash over me like the cool beach ocean on a hot summer's day.

LOL Keep running from it. It won't go away but its always amusing watching the empty head intellectualist run from the argument he started.

I think I'll just sit here for a moment, and allow the irony to wash over me like the cool beach ocean on a hot summer's day.

LOL Keep running from it. It won't go away but its always amusing watching the empty head intellectualist run from the argument he started.
I can see both ends of this, and you can't. Or are afraid to.

Not my problem. Stay your little safe space, I don't care.

And you just keep on running. Since you can't even admit the same racists you are supporting are silent when the victim is white and the cop is black your phony pseudo intellectualism is exposed for what it is, a copout to the facts.

I have a lot more respect for people who actually confront the issue than a coward who runs from it pretending they are better than everyone else for doing so.

And you just keep on running. Since you can't even admit the same racists you are supporting are silent when the victim is white and the cop is black your phony pseudo intellectualism is exposed for what it is, a copout to the facts.

I have a lot more respect for people who actually confront the issue than a coward who runs from it pretending they are better than everyone else for doing so.
I've made my point. You're just another nutter. One eye open.

I've made my point. You're just another nutter. One eye open.

Says the one who only has an eye for running for the door when his lack of logic and thought are challenged.

When racists like you are silent when the police kill a white woman in the same town by a black officer you only prove us right. This is all about racists hating white people and cops nothing more.
Another great illustration of my point.

The dog whistle is strong with this one.
It's how they're trained. See only your side, attack the rest.

Worthless.

When racists like you are silent when the police kill a white woman in the same town by a black officer you only prove us right. This is all about racists hating white people and cops nothing more.
Another great illustration of my point.

The dog whistle is strong with this one.
It's how they're trained. See only your side, attack the rest.

Worthless.

Says the guy who pretends both sides are equal despite the facts is what makes you a racist.

...There is a reason why their home is the king of all shit holes. ...
There are many reasons, none of which you seem to understand.

The reasons start with them.
How do you know?

I have two eyes and a brain.
I see no evidence of either claim.

Then you probably don't have two eyes and a brain.
Have you ever sat down and had so much as a five minute conversation with a person from Somalia?
Yes they are some of the most ignorant fucking people in this country

... and we don't care.

First, those who fight for racial justice have a perfectly fair and valid reason to point at yet another questionable (at least) killing as an example of what they're fighting against. They are clearly on the right side of the story. And those on the other "side" of the issue have to admit, yeah, that was blatant and obvious, and bad.

How do some on the side of racial justice react? With the very behaviors that those who deny and enable and perpetrate racism can point at and change the original subject. With this violence, they're playing into the hands of the very people they're fighting against. Like a big, beautiful gift with a fancy bow on top.

I say it all the time: The two ends of this issue constantly feed each other. They help each other. They NEED each other. This is truly symbiotic, toxic relationship.

This doesn't improve unless and until both ends of this issue clearly and honestly start holding their own side accountable. And watch -- on this thread, you'll most likely see both ends deny their side is accountable for anything.

And the decay continues. A self-inflicted wound.
Our race problem is a contrivance of the democrat party, perpetuated by democrats and Pravda (MSM) and their bigoted, duped voters.
It’s really that simple.

... and we don't care.

First, those who fight for racial justice have a perfectly fair and valid reason to point at yet another questionable (at least) killing as an example of what they're fighting against. They are clearly on the right side of the story. And those on the other "side" of the issue have to admit, yeah, that was blatant and obvious, and bad.

How do some on the side of racial justice react? With the very behaviors that those who deny and enable and perpetrate racism can point at and change the original subject. With this violence, they're playing into the hands of the very people they're fighting against. Like a big, beautiful gift with a fancy bow on top.

I say it all the time: The two ends of this issue constantly feed each other. They help each other. They NEED each other. This is truly symbiotic, toxic relationship.

This doesn't improve unless and until both ends of this issue clearly and honestly start holding their own side accountable. And watch -- on this thread, you'll most likely see both ends deny their side is accountable for anything.

Our race problem is a contrivance of the democrat party, perpetuated by democrats and Pravda (MSM) and their bigoted, duped voters.
It’s really that simple.
...to a simpleton.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
...to a simpleton.

Oh, one of the problem cases is here to report.

Do you still support the jogging or are you ready to take it back?

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
...to a simpleton.

To a realist. Not a racist.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
I know that you believe that.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
...to a simpleton.

To a realist. Not a racist.
To a simpleton who also must be an ignorant fool with no knowledge of history. I.e., you.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
...to a simpleton.

Oh, one of the problem cases is here to report.

Do you still support the jogging or are you ready to take it back?
Normie, stay on topic, ya nutsack. I mean, i am sorry for you that stormfront went the way of an uncle-cousin with 4 extra chromosomes, but this isn't your new stormfront.

Forum List

Back