The Protests & Violence & Reactions Illustrate our race problem perfectly

Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
Civilization started in Africa. You savages were in europe eating your cave dwelling neighbors.

What's stopping you from going back? Great meadows to jog in.

Nothing is stopping me. When this pandemic is over I am going back for yet another visit. However, that had nothing to do with the point. The point is that you europeans came late to civilization. We started it.

... and we don't care.

First, those who fight for racial justice have a perfectly fair and valid reason to point at yet another questionable (at least) killing as an example of what they're fighting against. They are clearly on the right side of the story. And those on the other "side" of the issue have to admit, yeah, that was blatant and obvious, and bad.

How do some on the side of racial justice react? With the very behaviors that those who deny and enable and perpetrate racism can point at and change the original subject. With this violence, they're playing into the hands of the very people they're fighting against. Like a big, beautiful gift with a fancy bow on top.

I say it all the time: The two ends of this issue constantly feed each other. They help each other. They NEED each other. This is truly symbiotic, toxic relationship.

This doesn't improve unless and until both ends of this issue clearly and honestly start holding their own side accountable. And watch -- on this thread, you'll most likely see both ends deny their side is accountable for anything.

And the decay continues. A self-inflicted wound.
Our race problem is a contrivance of the democrat party, perpetuated by democrats and Pravda (MSM) and their bigoted, duped voters.
It’s really that simple.
I know that you believe that.
It’s not about belief. It’s observation.
Describe the "race problem" that is the contrivance.
The one where blacks are conditioned to predicate their existence on skin color and blame racial oppression and poverty for any socially counterproductive behavior regardless of economic status.
Would you say that white-on-black racism no longer exists?
Only in extremely anomalous but overblown instances and mainly in the form of righteous, insulated white democrats whose pity for blacks stems from an attitude of superiority.
So the only racism that exists against blacks comes from the Left.

Is that a fair statement?
No. I didn’t say that. Faux racial outrage is created by democrats.

... and we don't care.

First, those who fight for racial justice have a perfectly fair and valid reason to point at yet another questionable (at least) killing as an example of what they're fighting against. They are clearly on the right side of the story. And those on the other "side" of the issue have to admit, yeah, that was blatant and obvious, and bad.

How do some on the side of racial justice react? With the very behaviors that those who deny and enable and perpetrate racism can point at and change the original subject. With this violence, they're playing into the hands of the very people they're fighting against. Like a big, beautiful gift with a fancy bow on top.

I say it all the time: The two ends of this issue constantly feed each other. They help each other. They NEED each other. This is truly symbiotic, toxic relationship.

This doesn't improve unless and until both ends of this issue clearly and honestly start holding their own side accountable. And watch -- on this thread, you'll most likely see both ends deny their side is accountable for anything.

Our race problem is a contrivance of the democrat party, perpetuated by democrats and Pravda (MSM) and their bigoted, duped voters.
It’s really that simple.
The one where blacks are conditioned to predicate their existence on skin color and blame racial oppression and poverty for any socially counterproductive behavior regardless of economic status.
Only in extremely anomalous but overblown instances and mainly in the form of righteous, insulated white democrats whose pity for blacks stems from an attitude of superiority.

Well, let's get specific on the other side of the issue for a change.

Does any racism come from the Right, and if so, how much?

Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
Civilization started in Africa. You savages were in europe eating your cave dwelling neighbors.

What's stopping you from going back? Great meadows to jog in.

Nothing is stopping me. When this pandemic is over I am going back for yet another visit. However, that had nothing to do with the point. The point is that you europeans came late to civilization. We started it.

I don't disagree. Europeans evolved from Africans.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.

Sure, every party is racist, even if amidst virtue signaling Olympics they don't admit it.

How much? In my opinion not very much. Diversity is just a pretty shitty idea overall, especially combined with democracy. It is impossible to even address the issues facing black community such as the joggers and welfare dependence.

If you don't think the Right needs to hold itself accountable, that's up to you. But it's silly to pretend not to understand why minorities don't trust you.
When our so called tribe starts burning down cities let me know...........Mr. Drama Queen.......

Problem is in Blue Cities.......run by Blue politicians.........and burnt to the ground by people voting Blue...........so spare me your BS.

You OWN THIS.............as you do as you always do.........try to shift blame away from your side by DECLARING TRIBES..........

The violence and anarchy primarily and almost ALWAYS COMES FROM THE LEFT........Up yours bro.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.

Any racism come from the left...............as you push White Guilt..............blow me....

Tell me about Black on black crimes..........and then tell me how many riots there would be if a black police officer put his knee on the neck of a white man and killed him.............

There might very well be protests.........but you wouldn't see towns burned to the ground......and LOOTING......aka STEALING AFTERWARDS....

YOU PUSH RACISM EVERYDAY..........and EVERY ELECTION YEAR.

You OWN THIS.............as you do as you always do.........try to shift blame away from your side by DECLARING TRIBES..........
And yet my whole point in the thread is that both ends of this issue need to be held accountable.

Oops.

Your aggressive ignorance is very Trumpian. You're a trained sheep, and you appear to be proud of it.

You're dismissed, child.

... and we don't care.

Nah,

It reflects the problem the right wing has in blaming races of people for the actions of people who are that race.

A few thousand Muslims out of the over one-billion in the world are terrorists. The right wing response is to condemn Islam
Duplicate that with Mexicans
Duplicate that with Blacks
Duplicate that with whatever racial/ethnic/religious minority who does something criminal next.

They, as a group, are intellectually lazy.

The left has it's problems as well. But, at least, we can see past the skin color and attribute the act to the actor; not all of those who look like the actor.
Very well said.
Thanks

... and we don't care.

What exactly are they protesting? The cop was immediately fired and charged with murder. There is nothing to protest; this is merely an excuse for our black americans failed society to rage, destroy property and steal.

And yet my whole point in the thread is that both ends of this issue need to be held accountable.

Oops.

Your aggressive ignorance is very Trumpian. You're a trained sheep, and you appear to be proud of it.

You're dismissed, child.
Accountable for WHAT...........Moron...........

Show me us burning down cities and Stealing...........easy to SHOW YOUR TRIBE DOING IT......

As you dodge what would happen had this been a white man killed............as you dodge statistics for black on black crime.

You try to push blame for their VIOLENCE on our so called.............TRIBE.......You are Full of it.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.

Most white racism (and that’s what you mean by ‘right’) is marginal and would be mainly inconsequential if not exacerbated by left wing opportunists. It’s blown way out of proportion for political reasons. These riots are a result of that.
Most non-democrats are too busy working and being American to go around obsessing with race and airing phony grievances.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.

Most white racism (and that’s what you mean by ‘right’) is marginal and would be mainly inconsequential if not exacerbated by left wing opportunists. It’s blown way out of proportion for political reasons. These riots are a result of that.
Most non-democrats are too busy working and being American to go around obsessing with race and airing phony grievances.
Okay, got it!

True that riots are self defeating Mac

but then , what else is there when the right to peaceful assembly is gone?

~S~
Sure. But people on that side of the issue -- on BOTH sides -- have to stand up to it and fight against that, too.

So anyone who really cares about actual healing has to fight on TWO fronts, and that's just not happening.
If you care about healing you are intelligent enough to see the cause and the reaction to that cause and stop the cause knowing that by doing so ends the reaction. For the past 40 years the right has waged a figurative war against liberals using every manner of propaganda and misinformation. The when liberals fight back people start talking about problems on both sides.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.

That's a lie.

... and we don't care.

Like all relationships it is a shared responsibility. The shared responsibility is never fully acknowledged by either side.

Forum List

Back