The Protests & Violence & Reactions Illustrate our race problem perfectly

... and we don't care.

First, those who fight for racial justice have a perfectly fair and valid reason to point at yet another questionable (at least) killing as an example of what they're fighting against. They are clearly on the right side of the story. And those on the other "side" of the issue have to admit, yeah, that was blatant and obvious, and bad.

How do some on the side of racial justice react? With the very behaviors that those who deny and enable and perpetrate racism can point at and change the original subject. With this violence, they're playing into the hands of the very people they're fighting against. Like a big, beautiful gift with a fancy bow on top.

I say it all the time: The two ends of this issue constantly feed each other. They help each other. They NEED each other. This is truly symbiotic, toxic relationship.

This doesn't improve unless and until both ends of this issue clearly and honestly start holding their own side accountable. And watch -- on this thread, you'll most likely see both ends deny their side is accountable for anything.

And the decay continues. A self-inflicted wound.
While I agree with some of what you are saying I disagree with the narrative that this is somehow the fault of Black people. That somehow Black people contribute to being discriminated against. Thats some unmitigated bullshit to be frank. If you want to be insightful and truthful with at least yourself you should step back and ask yourself what it is that Black people did that caused whites to build a racist system of oppression against Blacks when Blacks were stolen from Africa to build this nation.
Actually, on that end of the issue, I think it's far more about white liberals than minorities. Far more.

I think blacks have been victimized twice: First by slavery, and then by an over-response by the American Left.
I would disagree. Slavery was horrible, wrong etc. The real problems were after slavery. The Black Codes, Racial cleansing, Jim Crow, War on Drugs, etc.

Over response? I would see it as a overwhelmingly tepid response. Just enough to give Black people the "some good whites" syndrome. The racism has gotten worse not better. The results of that racism have become more insidious and harder to comprehend but its there nonetheless.

The African American scholar Cornel West has just said that America is a "social experiment" that has "failed."

I agree 100 percent.

Hopefully, Americans will eventually come up with a new plan of government. Maybe every group can have its own autonomous/independent state. After all, after Yugoslavia broke up, the people seem to be much happier.

WHY DO YOU/THEY keep voting in the politicians who have done nothing to help you?
Elections are about contrasts, that's why.
Ummm wut???
They're looking at the alternative and they're not thrilled with it.

They think the GOP is even worse.

Clear enough?
How could they possibly draw a conclusion on leadership they have never lived under?

Thats just stupid
It's not just the leadership. Come on.
It absolutely is.
Is that what blacks tell you? That the reason they don't like the GOP is just its political leadership?

The African American scholar Cornel West has just said that America is a "social experiment" that has "failed."

I agree 100 percent.

Hopefully, Americans will eventually come up with a new plan of government. Maybe every group can have its own autonomous/independent state. After all, after Yugoslavia broke up, the people seem to be much happier.

America is not a social experiment, it is the home of Americans. The freedom loving people...

Diversity and democracy have completely failed, and now authoritarian hacks are seeking power using these failed aspects, using the idiot vote and agitating stupid people.

WHY DO YOU/THEY keep voting in the politicians who have done nothing to help you?
Ummm wut???

Clear enough?
How could they possibly draw a conclusion on leadership they have never lived under?

Thats just stupid
It absolutely is.
Is that what blacks tell you? That the reason they don't like the GOP is just its political leadership?
I'm not talking about the gop. I am talking about the failed leadership that they KEEP VOTING IN.

They can not judge the leadership of that which they have never lived under.

... and we don't care.

First, those who fight for racial justice have a perfectly fair and valid reason to point at yet another questionable (at least) killing as an example of what they're fighting against. They are clearly on the right side of the story. And those on the other "side" of the issue have to admit, yeah, that was blatant and obvious, and bad.

How do some on the side of racial justice react? With the very behaviors that those who deny and enable and perpetrate racism can point at and change the original subject. With this violence, they're playing into the hands of the very people they're fighting against. Like a big, beautiful gift with a fancy bow on top.

I say it all the time: The two ends of this issue constantly feed each other. They help each other. They NEED each other. This is truly symbiotic, toxic relationship.

This doesn't improve unless and until both ends of this issue clearly and honestly start holding their own side accountable. And watch -- on this thread, you'll most likely see both ends deny their side is accountable for anything.

And the decay continues. A self-inflicted wound.
While I agree with some of what you are saying I disagree with the narrative that this is somehow the fault of Black people. That somehow Black people contribute to being discriminated against. Thats some unmitigated bullshit to be frank. If you want to be insightful and truthful with at least yourself you should step back and ask yourself what it is that Black people did that caused whites to build a racist system of oppression against Blacks when Blacks were stolen from Africa to build this nation.
Actually, on that end of the issue, I think it's far more about white liberals than minorities. Far more.

I think blacks have been victimized twice: First by slavery, and then by an over-response by the American Left.
I would disagree. Slavery was horrible, wrong etc. The real problems were after slavery. The Black Codes, Racial cleansing, Jim Crow, War on Drugs, etc.

Over response? I would see it as a overwhelmingly tepid response. Just enough to give Black people the "some good whites" syndrome. The racism has gotten worse not better. The results of that racism have become more insidious and harder to comprehend but its there nonetheless.
Then we'd might agree that the response has been less than fully effective, and we'd differ on why.

Ummm wut???

Clear enough?

Thats just stupid
It absolutely is.
I'm not talking about the gop. I am talking about the failed leadership that they KEEP VOTING IN.

They're not talking about politics or politicians.

Ummm wut???

Clear enough?

Thats just stupid
It absolutely is.

But we've lived under both parties. Dems aint perfect but they are way better than the gop.

In other words they act just as they have been accused of acting but on too large a scale here for the media to cover up. Your warning to them that they are blowing their cover is well timed.

Ummm wut???

Clear enough?

Thats just stupid
It absolutely is.

They are the ones responsible for the police departments in their cities. The change has to start from the top. The Mayor. The Chief of police. The city council. To a lesser extent the governor.
Those are the people who create the laws and ordinances the police operate under.

Ummm wut???

Clear enough?

Thats just stupid
It absolutely is.

They are the ones responsible for the police departments in their cities. The change has to start from the top. The Mayor. The Chief of police. The city council. To a lesser extent the governor.
Those are the people who create the laws and ordinances the police operate under.
That's still not what I'm talking about.

They still experience racism in their everyday lives. But far worse than that -- and you can see it right here on good ol' USMB every single fuckin' day -- they see people enabling racism by refusing to hold those people accountable for it. And at the same time, we have a President who feeds it, such as when he pretended not to know who David fucking Duke is.

And yes, the hardcore Left then cynically runs with that by screaming RACISM at everything that moves. But all of that still reinforces the notions that minorities already have. As I said in the OP, this all feeds on itself.

If you don't think the Right needs to hold itself accountable, that's up to you. But it's silly to pretend not to understand why minorities don't trust you.

The narrative that its only a few bad apples is also unmitigated bullshit. Police work is such that the type of person you are is quickly revealed to your peers. If its only a few bad apples how do they stay employed as cops for so long? Where are all these supposedly good cops reporting these bad apples?

Yep, ain't that the raw, unmitigated truth? Of course, obvious as these questions are, they aren't going to become part of the national narrative about what's emerging now. Neither will the corruption-enabling habit of Blue Omertà, nor will the Supreme-Court-enabled atrocity of "qualified immunity".

Much rather, the "few bad apples" narrative will prevail, as will the retarded narrative about arsonists destroying the righteous cause of the protesters (naw, no "few bad apples" there).

Of course, sadists, racists, criminals among the ranks of those tasked with enforcing the law are the exact same thing as a few criminals taking advantage of protests. In that light, is there anything more predictable than Mac pouring putrid Both-Sides Bullshit over it all, no matter what emerges? With the possible exception of darkness at night, perhaps?

Ummm wut???

Clear enough?

Thats just stupid
It absolutely is.

Americans have lost their ability to govern themselves. Nothing can happen, apparently, unless the great white father in far away DC does it. People here whined and whined that they didnt have hospital beds and ventilators for the China Virus...yet none will lift a finger to build hospitals or buy ventilators for their communities even after this. They will squat like the third worlders they have become and wait for Washingtonians to provide them. Serfs.

Ummm wut???

Clear enough?

Thats just stupid
It absolutely is.

They still experience racism in their everyday lives. But far worse than that -- and you can see it right here on good ol' USMB every single fuckin' day -- they see people enabling racism by refusing to hold those people accountable for it. And at the same time, we have a President who feeds it, such as when he pretended not to know who David fucking Duke is.

And yes, the hardcore Left then cynically runs with that by screaming RACISM at everything that moves. But all of that still reinforces the notions that minorities already have. As I said in the OP, this all feeds on itself.

If you don't think the Right needs to hold itself accountable, that's up to you. But it's silly to pretend not to understand why minorities don't trust you.

When you say "hardcore left" you mean the mainstream of the Democrat Party I suppose. What does Hillary say about all this? You know..the woman you wanted to win.

Ummm wut???

Clear enough?

Thats just stupid
It absolutely is.

When you say "hardcore left" you mean the mainstream of the Democrat Party I suppose. What does Hillary say about all this? You know..the woman you wanted to win.
Yes, I'm definitely comfy with that vote, as little as I care for her.

I agree 100 percent.

That's just stupid. America is stronger than the pessimism of some fool on the internet or the self-serving bullshit of the black Chomsky. America will be going strong long after you and West are utterly forgotten dust.

Last edited:
Ummm wut???

Clear enough?

Thats just stupid
It absolutely is.

Maybe they would experience less racism back at Africa. Whites are already providing great deal of pork and welfare to the black community. If it still isn't enough, then fuck you.

There is no excuse for the joggers and antifa should be shot on sight.

Ummm wut???

Clear enough?

Thats just stupid
It absolutely is.

Part of the hardcore left you were speaking of it looks like.

hillary tweet.png

Ummm wut???

Clear enough?

Thats just stupid
It absolutely is.

View attachment 343436
Cool, I like what she said.

Thanks.

Ummm wut???

Clear enough?

Thats just stupid
It absolutely is.

View attachment 343436

She called the real peaceful protest domestic terrorist action.

Now total silence as things get destroyed, condemning president Trump who is putting an end to the looters.

Mac is total asshole.

Forum List

Back