The Protests & Violence & Reactions Illustrate our race problem perfectly

... and we don't care.

First, those who fight for racial justice have a perfectly fair and valid reason to point at yet another questionable (at least) killing as an example of what they're fighting against. They are clearly on the right side of the story. And those on the other "side" of the issue have to admit, yeah, that was blatant and obvious, and bad.

How do some on the side of racial justice react? With the very behaviors that those who deny and enable and perpetrate racism can point at and change the original subject. With this violence, they're playing into the hands of the very people they're fighting against. Like a big, beautiful gift with a fancy bow on top.

I say it all the time: The two ends of this issue constantly feed each other. They help each other. They NEED each other. This is truly symbiotic, toxic relationship.

This doesn't improve unless and until both ends of this issue clearly and honestly start holding their own side accountable. And watch -- on this thread, you'll most likely see both ends deny their side is accountable for anything.

And the decay continues. A self-inflicted wound.
Our race problem is a contrivance of the democrat party, perpetuated by democrats and Pravda (MSM) and their bigoted, duped voters.
It’s really that simple.
...to a simpleton.
No, it’s spot-on.

... and we don't care.

First, those who fight for racial justice have a perfectly fair and valid reason to point at yet another questionable (at least) killing as an example of what they're fighting against. They are clearly on the right side of the story. And those on the other "side" of the issue have to admit, yeah, that was blatant and obvious, and bad.

How do some on the side of racial justice react? With the very behaviors that those who deny and enable and perpetrate racism can point at and change the original subject. With this violence, they're playing into the hands of the very people they're fighting against. Like a big, beautiful gift with a fancy bow on top.

I say it all the time: The two ends of this issue constantly feed each other. They help each other. They NEED each other. This is truly symbiotic, toxic relationship.

This doesn't improve unless and until both ends of this issue clearly and honestly start holding their own side accountable. And watch -- on this thread, you'll most likely see both ends deny their side is accountable for anything.

Our race problem is a contrivance of the democrat party, perpetuated by democrats and Pravda (MSM) and their bigoted, duped voters.
It’s really that simple.
...to a simpleton.
No, it’s spot-on.
...to a moron.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
I know that you believe that.
It’s not about belief. It’s observation.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
I presented a pointed analysis and all you have is insult.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
Describe the "race problem" that is the contrivance.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
That wasn't an insult. I believe that you believe that. Literally.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.

Oh... Mac telling other people what they believe.

That never happens.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.

That never happens.
Actually, if you read what was written, you'll see that I didn't tell him what he believes. He made the point. I think he was sincere.

I wonder what you think you accomplish by lying like that.

I'm not asking, of course, because your answer would most likely be a lie.

But I do wonder.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
The one where blacks are conditioned to predicate their existence on skin color and blame racial oppression and poverty for any socially counterproductive behavior regardless of economic status.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
The one where blacks are conditioned to predicate their existence on skin color and blame racial oppression and poverty for any socially counterproductive behavior regardless of economic status.
Would you say that white-on-black racism no longer exists?

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
Apparently my post was misdirected. Sorry.
It’s not a belief, it’s empirical observation.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
The old "all Blacks are hallucinating" theory again eh?

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
Apparently my post was misdirected. Sorry.
It’s not a belief, it’s empirical observation.
You were right the first time. Its your belief. Thats why you said so.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
Only in extremely anomalous but overblown instances and mainly in the form of righteous, insulated white democrats whose pity for blacks stems from an attitude of superiority.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.

That never happens.
Actually, if you read what was written, you'll see that I didn't tell him what he believes. He made the point. I think he was sincere.

But I do wonder.

Yeah, right...

Mac1938 said:

This thing where you claim people lie by almost quoting you word to word is your most pathetic deflection yet.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.
Only in extremely anomalous but overblown instances and mainly in the form of righteous, insulated white democrats whose pity for blacks stems from an attitude of superiority.
So the only racism that exists against blacks comes from the Left.

Is that a fair statement?

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.

That never happens.

But I do wonder.

Yeah, right...

Mac1938 said:

This thing where you claim people lie by almost quoting you word to word is your most pathetic deflection yet.
You've lied about me twice on this thread, the first being Post 70, in which you said, "Waiting for Mac to state explicitly what he means by other side of the looting and riots being justified."

One of my biggest fascinations with people like you is whether you even realize you're lying. Definitely one of the reasons I find your behaviors so interesting from a psychological / sociological / anthropological perspective.

My guess is that you guys really do believe the things you say.

... and we don't care.

It’s really that simple.

That never happens.

But I do wonder.

Yeah, right...

Mac1938 said:

You've lied about me twice on this thread, the first being Post 70, in which you said, "Waiting for Mac to state explicitly what he means by other side of the looting and riots being justified."

One of my biggest fascinations with people like you is whether you even realize you're lying. Definitely one of the reasons I find your behaviors so interesting from a psychological / sociological / anthropological perspective.

My guess is that you guys really do believe the things you say.

That's because I am not lying. You stated somewhere in the first page that there were two sides. I simply ASSUMED what you meant at worst, and let's be honest it probably wasn't too far from what you meant. Same thing as the needless "European dictators" comment.

Fuck you.

Of course a lot of all this could be avoided if you would just explicitly state what you believe in instead of playing these games. It does feel like you are a playing a trick on us and if so, then all of my good will and honesty will be gone.

Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.

Forum List

Back