But when he issues an Executive Order granting amnesty he has egregiously violated the U.S. Constitution and.....guess what? It goes to court.
Well, if President Obama has signed an Executive Order granting amnesty I would like to read it! Here is a link to the National Archives Executive Order Disposition Tables that will take you to EVERY Executive Order signed by the current President!
Barack Obama Executive Orders Disposition Tables

Now look through it, find the EO you claim violated the Constitution by granting amnesty and present it, Rotwell! You won't find it in the EO Disposition Tables! And don't try to conflate the EO's with any other Presidential powers and try dancing and dodging to save face. Man up!

Notice how the idiot that laughably calls itself 'patriot' ran away from your FACTS. :scared1:

Typical of all right-wing morons.

Notice how the idiot that laughably calls itself 'patriot' ran away from your FACTS. :scared1:

I didn't see his post you dumb-shit. He's on "block" (no idea why...I don't remember the name at all. Maybe it was done a long time ago).

But....just like you...he has no facts.

But when he issues an Executive Order granting amnesty he has egregiously violated the U.S. Constitution and.....guess what? It goes to court.
Well, if President Obama has signed an Executive Order granting amnesty I would like to read it! Here is a link to the National Archives Executive Order Disposition Tables that will take you to EVERY Executive Order signed by the current President!

Now look through it, find the EO you claim violated the Constitution by granting amnesty and present it, Rotwell! You won't find it in the EO Disposition Tables! And don't try to conflate the EO's with any other Presidential powers and try dancing and dodging to save face. Man up!
Bwahahahahaha! In other words - you know he issued it as a "Presidential Memorandum" and rather than acknowledging his unconstitutional actions you're trying to dance around reality. A rose by any other name...stupid. A rose by any other name...

I didn't see his post you dumb-shit. He's on "block" (no idea why...I don't remember the name at all. Maybe it was done a long time ago).

You've seen his post now you fucking clown .. yet your dumb ass still can't answer his question.

Truth .. a conservative dilemma.

Bwahahahahaha! In other words - you know he issued it as a "Presidential Memorandum" and rather than acknowledging his unconstitutional actions you're trying to dance around reality. A rose by any other name...stupid. A rose by any other name...
Your dance starts with your first sentence...how normally reactive of you, shit for brains!

I KNEW the President did not issue an Executive Order (EO) regarding amnesty as you have repeatedly claimed in this thread you started, Rottweiler! An EO has the force of law from the moment it takes effect, but other executive actions DO NOT! They are completely different animals, but have been conflated with other exercises of presidential power by the political opposition as a propaganda tool to confuse idiots like yourself!

According to those propagandists, every order issued by the POTUS is an EO, which is a crock of shit! To now claim an Executive Order is the equivalent of an Executive Memo is utter stupidity employed as an ego restorative applied to a psyche made rough, red and sore again given your own bloody ignorance having been exposed once more!

I'm aware of what the 5th Circuit Appeals Court? did last year, but that was not germane to your forced error in falsely claiming the President signed an unconstitutional EO when no such document or action occurred! I simply wanted to display your ignorance to the world. Being mindful of the story of the scorpion and the frog I wrote that sentence that you highlighted in red because I knew that would be what you would do and you didn't disappoint in displaying your predictable behavior. You did go right for the dodge, dance and deflection!

Patriot my ASS, Rottweiler! You're just another pissant hack propagandist and a fraud!

You block me? You bloody fucking coward! Got you ass kicked too bloody often I reckon!

Bwahahahahaha! That's progressive code for "shit...I just got owned by a conservative and I'm left without a response".

Print the above and paste it on your 'puter.....It may help you when bitching and moaning on the evening of Nov. 8th...LOL

Bwahahahahaha! That's progressive code for "shit...I just got owned by a conservative and I'm left without a response".
Print the above and paste it on your 'puter.....It may help you when bitching and moaning on the evening of Nov. 8th...LOL
Well all lose on Nov. 8th, stupid. The fact that you're too dumb to see how awful both Hitlery Clinton and Donald Trump are speaks volumes.

You've seen his post now you fucking clown .. yet your dumb ass still can't answer his question.

I answered it above you illiterate high school drop out. No wonder you vote Dumbocrat. You'd never survive on your own. Maybe you can find a child that will read it to you, Dexter Manley :lmao:

I answered it above you illiterate high school drop out. No wonder you vote Dumbocrat. You'd never survive on your own. Maybe you can find a child that will read it to you, Dexter Manley :lmao:
Liar! You responded to it, but you sure as fuck didn't ANSWER IT! Wasamadda? Did you crawl back under that rock you were using, you fucking coward, and block me again as you admitted above? Too much of a coward to respond to my post #45, Rottweiler?

I guess that ass kicking I gave you last May was too much for you. Right after that you changed your tag and ceased responding. I never thought you'd blocked me, but I guess I wasn't figuring you for a pantywaisted coward.

And let's look back at last May and your tag change. You had made a claim that you had citations backing up at least 75% of your posts! I used that thread and counted finding that up to that point of the lengthy thread you had only 31% of your bullshit with citations counting even those that had 0% relevance and bad links.

You then went ballistic and, well, stupid, blowing horseshit out of all your bodily orifices. I did the same for this thread, chump and you're at only 11.1% up to post #49 not counting the two memes, which are far from authoritative citations. So there is more proof that you are constantly lying and lie to cover up you others lies. Above, you even lied about knowing who I was! You're just a fucking lying Trump clone!

My apologies to all for posting off topic. I will make amends when Rottweiler/P@triot admits to 10 of his lies!

The Constitution is what the Court say it is. Justice Hughes

View attachment 93498

Quoting Thomas doesn't help you argument....in fact, it detracts from it..
You don't even know who he is. Now go find an Australian website where you can discuss surrendering more of your personal belongings and your rights to people you've hired to rule your life for you. :lol:

Thomas has a lot in common with Trump. Go ask Anita Hill...

"can discuss surrendering more of your personal belongings and your rights to people you've hired to rule your life for you"

And yet, I am still more free than you...:rofl:

Really? You can't even own a firearm sparky. :lmao:

Couple of things:

1) Of course I can own a firearm. I choose not to.
2) I don't consider the ability or lack of ability to own a firearm as part of the requisites as to whether I'm free or not.
It doesn't matter what you "consider". Reality trumps your deranged beliefs. You can't own a firearm and it is a glaring indication of how you're just a little serf to your government.

If your government tells you what to do and what you can or cannot own - you are not free chief. It doesn't matter what you want to believe.

Couple of things:

2) I don't consider the ability or lack of ability to own a firearm as part of the requisites as to whether I'm free or not.
It doesn't matter what you "consider". Reality trumps your deranged beliefs. You can't own a firearm and it is a glaring indication of how you're just a little serf to your government.

If your government tells you what to do and what you can or cannot own - you are not free chief. It doesn't matter what you want to believe.[/QUO

So how many of the damn things do you have to own to be free? I wanna be free but I don't want to clean the damn things. So if one doesn't clean their weapons can they still be free?

Couple of things:

If your government tells you what to do and what you can or cannot own - you are not free chief. It doesn't matter what you want to believe.

So how many of the damn things do you have to own to be free? I wanna be free but I don't want to clean the damn things. So if one doesn't clean their weapons can they still be free?
You don't have to own any. You just need to be free to own one (like we are). Unfortunately for Grumpy over there - he and his fellow aussies bent over and let their government establish dominance over them.

I don't know why you think I can't own a gun. but I can. Kinda weird really that you think that.

And your govt tell you the same. I am so much more free than you in so many ways...

I don't know why you think I can't own a gun. but I can. Kinda weird really that you think that.

And your govt tell you the same. I am so much more free than you in so many ways...
You literally get dumber with every breath you take... :lol:

Last time you pointed out one of my literals I pointed out one of yours and you almost contorted yourself into oblivion trying to excuse your lack of knowledge of the difference between 'your' and you're'. I feel myself getting dumber every time I engage with you...pleb...

Last time you pointed out one of my literals I pointed out one of yours and you almost contorted yourself into oblivion trying to excuse your lack of knowledge of the difference between 'your' and you're'. I feel myself getting dumber every time I engage with you...pleb...
I wasn't pointing out your grammar there - stupid. I was pointing out that you think the U.S. government restricts me with firearms like Australia does,

Forum List

Back