The Poor.. I mean Proud Boys kicks their Cuban token to the curb and become proud white supremacists

You said a whole lot without actually saying anything.

What the heck did that have to do with my statement?

I don't care how you vote bub, I just care that more Americans think and vote as I do than you do.
Would you be ok to have that verified?

Errr...well...yes. They have. They've been part of the violence and among the instigators.

Errr...well...then link it...

Meanwhile we see your Brown Shirts

1605151849410.png

1605151883627.png

Infighting has broken out between two leading members of the Proud Boys group, with one announcing he will be taking control of the far-right organisation to address "White Genocide" and the "failures of multiculturalism."

White nationalist Kyle Chapman—who set up the "tactical defense arm" of the Proud Boys, the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)—has criticized the group's chairman Enrique Tarrio while announcing a so-called rebranding of the organization.

Writing on encrypted messaging app Telegram, Chapman used racial slurs against Tarrio and other neo-Nazi rhetoric while announcing that the "grifting leaders" had been deposed and the group would be renamed the Proud Goys. The term "goy"—a Hebrew word for a non-Jewish person—is sometimes used by white supremacists to signal their anti-Semitic beliefs, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

"Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately," Chapman wrote. "Our logo will forthwith be changed to reflect the core beliefs of Proud Boy members.

Read more... Proud boys infighting sees leading member form breakaway group to fight "white genocide"

Here's the token, afro-Cuban, Enrique Tarrio.

Reaping what he sows?

hahhahahahha
not white supremacists---but DEFENDERS

Defenders of exactly what? What "American values" are you talking about?

Freedom of thought and of expression.

Leftists hate that.

You get to think and express, don't you? Are you upset that other people have the same rights? You attack other people, but we all have the same rights. MarcATL has the same rights to think and to speak. So do I. You have the right to criticize the content of another's speech. So do we all.

I agree completely, and you'll never find me saying anyone should be silenced.

Unlike, say, MarcATL who wants people silenced by government violence.

I'm sure you were just about to castigate him for that. Almost. Getting ready.

On what do you base your assertion that MarcATL wants people "silenced by government violence"? Be specific. I don't recall him saying anything like "I'm locked and loaded" or making any other reference to violence or guns. If he had, I would not support him.

BTW: I do not know MarcATL. I don't know his name, or where he lives, or anything else about him except that he is African-American and male. Somehow I don't see him standing on an American street corner dressed in cammies with an AR-15. I just perceive him to be an intelligent, thoughtful man on the internet.

surely you troll --he said PUMMEL......that would definitely mean silencing and more

Infighting has broken out between two leading members of the Proud Boys group, with one announcing he will be taking control of the far-right organisation to address "White Genocide" and the "failures of multiculturalism."

White nationalist Kyle Chapman—who set up the "tactical defense arm" of the Proud Boys, the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)—has criticized the group's chairman Enrique Tarrio while announcing a so-called rebranding of the organization.

Writing on encrypted messaging app Telegram, Chapman used racial slurs against Tarrio and other neo-Nazi rhetoric while announcing that the "grifting leaders" had been deposed and the group would be renamed the Proud Goys. The term "goy"—a Hebrew word for a non-Jewish person—is sometimes used by white supremacists to signal their anti-Semitic beliefs, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

"Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately," Chapman wrote. "Our logo will forthwith be changed to reflect the core beliefs of Proud Boy members.

Read more... Proud boys infighting sees leading member form breakaway group to fight "white genocide"

Reaping what he sows?

hahhahahahha

Leftists hate that.

You get to think and express, don't you? Are you upset that other people have the same rights? You attack other people, but we all have the same rights. MarcATL has the same rights to think and to speak. So do I. You have the right to criticize the content of another's speech. So do we all.

On what do you base your assertion that MarcATL wants people "silenced by government violence"? Be specific. I don't recall him saying anything like "I'm locked and loaded" or making any other reference to violence or guns. If he had, I would not support him.

BTW: I do not know MarcATL. I don't know his name, or where he lives, or anything else about him except that he is African-American and male. Somehow I don't see him standing on an American street corner dressed in cammies with an AR-15. I just perceive him to be an intelligent, thoughtful man on the internet.

i linked to what he said, Post #8 in this thread.

"The Biden/Harris Administration will PUMMEL them out of existence."

You have to make a deliberate effort to misunderstand that.

I can't do much for you if you take this to be a literal threat of physical violence. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Anyone who includes guns in his avatar probably has a screw loose.

I can't do much for you if you take this to be a literal threat of physical violence. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

It is a literal threat of oppression.

When democrats said they would cheat to steal this election Americans failed to believe them, poll watchers in Pennsylvania went home when the Communists said they were done for the night, with Trump up 11%. Four hours later Bai-Degn was ahead - the Communists had lied and brought in truckloads of ballots the moment the poll watchers left.

Now Bai-Degn says he will engage in atrocities - and we KNOW he will. democrats all over are calling for retribution against enemies of the party.

{

MSNBC’s Chris Hayes, who rivals Rachel Maddow at times for his idiotic, conspiratorial takes involving Donald Trump, thinks he has a great idea of how to punish Trump voters and surrogates once the election is over.

The most humane and reasonable way to deal with all these people, if we survive this, is some kind of truth and reconciliation commission. https://t.co/PopsRhmKvz
— Chris Hayes (@chrislhayes) October 6, 2020
}

{

Robert Reich who was Bill Clinton’s labor secretary and who serves as a regular on the anti-Trump media including CNN has called for the creation of what he calls a “truth and reconciliation” commission to engage in persecutions of Trump supporters.

When this nightmare is over, we need a Truth and Reconciliation Commission. It would erase Trump’s lies, comfort those who have been harmed by his hatefulness, and name every official, politician, executive, and media mogul whose greed and cowardice enabled this catastrophe.
— Robert Reich (@RBReich) October 17, 2020
}

You're telling us that you plan on death camps and killing fields - we are fools if we don't believe that is EXACTLY what you intend.

Lenin, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Ho, Pol Pot, Castro, Quid Pro Bai-Deng

To BECOME supremacists? I thought that you thought they already were.

As for the story... I'm not proud boy, I don't know their politics. I do know they aren't burning and looting shit, based on the media not jumping up and down.

I'm just referring to the law and order that Republicans claim to want so much.

Law enforcement PUMMELS criminals, do they not?
Make sure you use your rearview mirror when you're desperately backpedalling.

Reaping what he sows?

hahhahahahha

Leftists hate that.

Definition of pummel

: POUND, BEAT

Synonyms for pummel

Synonyms

• bash,
  • baste,
  • bat,
  • batter,
  • beat,
  • belabor,
  • belt,
  • birch,
  • bludgeon,
  • buffet,
  • bung up,
  • club,
  • curry,
  • do,
  • drub,
  • fib
  • [British],
  • flog,
  • hammer,
  • hide,
  • lace,
  • lambaste
  • (or lambast),
  • lash,
  • lather,
  • lick,
  • maul,
  • mess (up),
  • paddle,
  • pelt,
  • pommel,
  • pound,
  • punch out,
  • rough (up),
  • slate,
  • slog,
  • switch,
  • tan,
  • thrash,
  • thresh,
  • thump,
  • tromp,
  • wallop,
  • whale,
  • whip,
  • whop
  • (or whap),
  • whup,
  • work over
You can go be retarded somewhere else.

To BECOME supremacists? I thought that you thought they already were.

As for the story... I'm not proud boy, I don't know their politics. I do know they aren't burning and looting shit, based on the media not jumping up and down.

You... Posted three stories about individuals causing trouble that called themselves proud boys. Do you also place blame on all Christians if one of them claims to be? Since they are male do you do the same to all males?

We are talking about GROUPS of people here. BLM HAS TRIED AND SUCCEEDED in burning down and looting. As a GROUP. They actively get together as a GROUP to do this.

What I've been saying about this racist, violent, far rightwing radical group has been 110% correct all along...

Reaping what he sows?

How many members does this "Proud Boys" group that lives rent free in your vacuous noggin have?

Give us a member list MarcATL

You're innocent of that I think.. Not so innocent about diving the bottom of the pickle barrel to find crap that does not matter...
77 million + American voters believes that racism matters flacaltenn.

That you don't care about it says more about you than anyone else.
What evidence do you have that the 70+ million other voters don't think racism matters, you raving lunatic?

You... Posted three stories about individuals causing trouble that called themselves proud boys. Do you also place blame on all Christians if one of them claims to be? Since they are male do you do the same to all males?

We are talking about GROUPS of people here. BLM HAS TRIED AND SUCCEEDED in burning down and looting. As a GROUP. They actively get together as a GROUP to do this.
LoL!

"The far-right Proud Boys gang has long denied that it is a white nationalist organization and has instead claimed that it only exists to defend “Western Civilization.” However, Newsweek reports that some members of the group are ready to openly embrace being a racist organization and are dropping any pretenses of wanting support of non-white people.

'Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately,” Chapman wrote. “We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.”

screen_shot_2017-08-17_at_5.22.03_pm.pngEnrique_Tarrio_-_International_Chairman_Proud_Boys.jpg

Hmmm....was the Enrique guy a lil too olive complexioned for Kyle??...seems someone isn't willing to wear the mask anymore....not the N95 mask that you wear for the COVID hoax -- but the mask right-wing white nationalists try to wear for their "We're not racist, we have non-whites in our group" hoax....For a group who claims to hate identity politics so much, they sure love identity politics....until they pull a Kyle...

Well God bless 'em for being honest. Most lilly-white liberals are racists themselves, but they don't have the honesty to admit it. They just stuff it down inside, until it makes them as crazy and dysfunctional as they are.

"The far-right Proud Boys gang has long denied that it is a white nationalist organization and has instead claimed that it only exists to defend “Western Civilization.” However, Newsweek reports that some members of the group are ready to openly embrace being a racist organization and are dropping any pretenses of wanting support of non-white people.

'Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately,” Chapman wrote. “We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.”

View attachment 415541View attachment 415542

Hmmm....was the Enrique guy a lil too olive complexioned for Kyle??...seems someone isn't willing to wear the mask anymore....not the N95 mask that you wear for the COVID hoax -- but the mask right-wing white nationalists try to wear for their "We're not racist, we have non-whites in our group" hoax....For a group who claims to hate identity politics so much, they sure love identity politics....until they pull a Kyle...
the article forgot to put "WITHOUT EVIDENCE" in the title,,

Well God bless 'em for being honest. Most lilly-white liberals are racists themselves, but they don't have the honesty to admit it. They just stuff it down inside, until it makes them as crazy and dysfunctional as they are.
Yea, god bless him for being an honest white supremacist who just admitted to being dishonest about being a white supremacist all this time...

When are you going to come out of that racist gay closet and live your truth so God can bless you too?

Forum List

Back