Tarrio, Proud Boys face seditious conspiracy charges related to Jan. 6

Anyone else notice how the child drag show fan club here are all pushing the jan6 thing super hard lately?

Trying to jack up those DEAD ratings the networks are gonna get Thursday night.

Only thing people want to know from Joe is when the fuck is he going to fix one of the messes he's dragged the country into!

Trying to jack up those DEAD ratings the networks are gonna get Thursday night.

Only thing people want to know from Joe is when the fuck is he going to fix one of the messes he's dragged the country into!
Groomers got all their hopes in dreams for a nwo tied up in this jan6th bs.

So what you're saying is that attacking our seat of government
There was no attack.

and trying to overturn a lawful election
Don't try to snow us any further. Joe Biden is a bigger hunk of dead wood than Jimmy Carter ever was---
he is lower than a figurehead because nothing he does figures and he has no head.

JOE BIDEN IS LIKE A LAMP WITHOUT A LIGHT BULB
... it goes cachink but no light comes on.

All T did was work work work
. Did everything alone with very little support .
Accomplished huge things
yea right

apparently you havent heard of executive time.

No. I mean magaturds and Trump. Magaturds aren't conservatives.

Pre pandemic. Pre. Economy was absolute shit by the time the Orange Virus was fired by America. Buck stopped with him. How do you forget this? Oh, that's right. He's your favorite televangelist/politician. He does no wrong in the eyes of magaturds. Pretty easy.

Then GTF out of here. No one is stopping you.
Demturds caused the bad economy when they created a scamdemic because of a yearly flu. Demturd States shut down schools, businesses, etc. and ruined the economy. I ain't going nowhere because I want to be here to see the trouncing the Democrats are going to take for the clusterfucks they put into office and the dismal economy. Maybe YOU should GTF out because it is going to be very uncomfortable for you and all your Marxist buddies.

Demturds caused the bad economy when they created a scamdemic because of a yearly flu.
A perfectly natural, predictable, worldwide pandemic happened, unfortunately, to the entire world. Unfortunately, many died as a result. Do I believe it was caused by a major political party in the United States? No. Then again, I'm free of head injuries, IE. I ain't stupid enough to believe a worldwide pandemic was the fault of:

1) BLM
2) The Gheys
3) China

A perfectly natural, predictable, worldwide pandemic happened, unfortunately, to the entire world. Unfortunately, many died as a result. Do I believe it was caused by a major political party in the United States? No. Then again, I'm free of head injuries, IE. I ain't stupid enough to believe a worldwide pandemic was the fault of:

1) BLM
2) The Gheys
3) China
I did not say any of that, I said they created the scamdemic. There was never any need to shut down the U.S. They also over counted Covid deaths as the CDC already admitted. Now we see that masks are totally ineffective as well. The whole response to Covid was made up by Democrats because 'Orange Man Bad.' BTW, you are stupid.

yea right

apparently you havent heard of executive time.
Again you’re a complete peon

I did not say any of that, I said they created the scamdemic. There was never any need to shut down the U.S. They also over counted Covid deaths as the CDC already admitted. Now we see that masks are totally ineffective as well. The whole response to Covid was made up by Democrats because 'Orange Man Bad.' BTW, you are stupid.
And you're wrong. Sad!

Forum List

Back