The Poor.. I mean Proud Boys kicks their Cuban token to the curb and become proud white supremacists

Also/too, looks like the police were lying on black people, once again, as usual...

Ay yo, ay yo. Them mo fuckin po-leese be lying on you, dog? Sheeeit, Monica. All a bruva tryin do is buss’ him some hoes, nah mean? Make dat cheddar. Sheeeit. Dey best recognize, nah mean?

Proud Boys are no different than the thousands of Asian, latino, and black groups--DUH

What I've been saying about this racist, violent, far rightwing radical group has been 110% correct all along...

Infighting has broken out between two leading members of the Proud Boys group, with one announcing he will be taking control of the far-right organisation to address "White Genocide" and the "failures of multiculturalism."

White nationalist Kyle Chapman—who set up the "tactical defense arm" of the Proud Boys, the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)—has criticized the group's chairman Enrique Tarrio while announcing a so-called rebranding of the organization.

Writing on encrypted messaging app Telegram, Chapman used racial slurs against Tarrio and other neo-Nazi rhetoric while announcing that the "grifting leaders" had been deposed and the group would be renamed the Proud Goys. The term "goy"—a Hebrew word for a non-Jewish person—is sometimes used by white supremacists to signal their anti-Semitic beliefs, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

"Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately," Chapman wrote. "Our logo will forthwith be changed to reflect the core beliefs of Proud Boy members.

Read more... Proud boys infighting sees leading member form breakaway group to fight "white genocide"

Here's the token, afro-Cuban, Enrique Tarrio.

Reaping what he sows?

Reaping what you sow? How about the potential showdown gunfight gonna happen in your own party? Aint that more important to you?

"Poor Boys" -- LOL !!! Now YOU making fun of Biden???

What I've been saying about this racist, violent, far rightwing radical group has been 110% correct all along...

Infighting has broken out between two leading members of the Proud Boys group, with one announcing he will be taking control of the far-right organisation to address "White Genocide" and the "failures of multiculturalism."

White nationalist Kyle Chapman—who set up the "tactical defense arm" of the Proud Boys, the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)—has criticized the group's chairman Enrique Tarrio while announcing a so-called rebranding of the organization.

Writing on encrypted messaging app Telegram, Chapman used racial slurs against Tarrio and other neo-Nazi rhetoric while announcing that the "grifting leaders" had been deposed and the group would be renamed the Proud Goys. The term "goy"—a Hebrew word for a non-Jewish person—is sometimes used by white supremacists to signal their anti-Semitic beliefs, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

"Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately," Chapman wrote. "Our logo will forthwith be changed to reflect the core beliefs of Proud Boy members.

Read more... Proud boys infighting sees leading member form breakaway group to fight "white genocide"

Reaping what he sows?

Stay scared cupcake.

Marc is fascinated by his Proud Boys boogeymen. He spends all day digging up this crap. Meanwhile BLM and Antifa are destroying cities and undermining police and endangering the lives of poor Black people who Marc doesn't give a shit about.
Ay yo. BLM just be keepin it real, nah mean?

Defenders of exactly what? What "American values" are you talking about?

The Proud Boys have mostly defended the elderly as the ANTIFA Brown Shirts assaulted them in the streets.

The Proud Boys stop these democrat terrorists.
Oh give me a break! The proud boys are NOT defenders of anything or anybody. They are hoodlums and bullies. Not buying.

Oh give me a break! The proud boys are NOT defenders of anything or anybody. They are hoodlums and bullies. Not buying.

Kewl;

Then you can definitely link to the Proud Boys assailing people?

No, of course you can't.

ONLY the democrat terrorists, the Brown Shirts and BLM Klan assault the innocent.

The Proud Boys respond to the democrat Brown Shirt terrorists and kick their asses - what the police are paid to do.

Reaping what he sows?

hahhahahahha
not white supremacists---but DEFENDERS

defenders of the white race!!!!!!! DUH

So this is a race thing, not an American thing. It doesn't have anything to do with "American values," now does it? We of the United States are a nation of 330 million strong. Just because I am descended on both sides from Europeans doesn't mean that I have to support the likes of the proud boys, or trump, or anyone else of the fascists. Be an American first!

BTW: the earliest that I can trace my ancestors setting foot on U.S. soil is 1847. Many others were here, voluntarily or involuntarily, long before that. When did your folks arrive to join the American melting pot?

So this is a race thing, not an American thing. It doesn't have anything to do with "American values," now does it?
Couldn't have said it better myself. That is why Black Lives Matter must be tossed into the dustbin of history because they try to gain power by exploiting people of Race. They have nothing to do with American values.

Reaping what he sows?

hahhahahahha

defenders of the white race!!!!!!! DUH

So this is a race thing, not an American thing. It doesn't have anything to do with "American values," now does it? We of the United States are a nation of 330 million strong. Just because I am descended on both sides from Europeans doesn't mean that I have to support the likes of the proud boys, or trump, or anyone else of the fascists. Be an American first!

BTW: the earliest that I can trace my ancestors setting foot on U.S. soil is 1847. Many others were here, voluntarily or involuntarily, long before that. When did your folks arrive to join the American melting pot?

The Proud Boys are a multicultural group who strongly denounce racism.

Reaping what he sows?

hahhahahahha

Freedom of thought and of expression.

Leftists hate that.

hahhahahahha
The Biden/Harris Administration will PUMMEL them out of existence.

That's one of the good things we have to look forward to.
If they are for real, they have to be more then that. To act like the terrorists of BLM or ANTIFA is not good enough. If you are going to jail or death, use every WMD type weapon you can. Killing is numbers. Several hundred sounds better then several which sounds better then one. And what happen to the mass killers? We have not had one in a while. And what about the Vegas killer? Who was that? So man questions.

Kewl;

Then you can definitely link to the Proud Boys assailing people?

No, of course you can't.

ONLY the democrat terrorists, the Brown Shirts and BLM Klan assault the innocent.

The Proud Boys respond to the democrat Brown Shirt terrorists and kick their asses - what the police are paid to do.

Why do you defend thugs?

Reaping what he sows?

hahhahahahha

Leftists hate that.

You get to think and express, don't you? Are you upset that other people have the same rights? You attack other people, but we all have the same rights. MarcATL has the same rights to think and to speak. So do I. You have the right to criticize the content of another's speech. So do we all.

Reaping what he sows?

wow, so what have they done since the dems tried to steal the election? specifically, tell us what they have done as far as civil unrest.

You're innocent of that I think.. Not so innocent about diving the bottom of the pickle barrel to find crap that does not matter...
77 million + American voters believes that racism matters flacaltenn.

That you don't care about it says more about you than anyone else.

Reaping what he sows?

hahhahahahha

Leftists hate that.

You get to think and express, don't you? Are you upset that other people have the same rights? You attack other people, but we all have the same rights. MarcATL has the same rights to think and to speak. So do I. You have the right to criticize the content of another's speech. So do we all.

I agree completely, and you'll never find me saying anyone should be silenced.

Unlike, say, MarcATL who wants people silenced by government violence.

I'm sure you were just about to castigate him for that. Almost. Getting ready.

Forum List

Back