The Poor.. I mean Proud Boys kicks their Cuban token to the curb and become proud white supremacists

"The far-right Proud Boys gang has long denied that it is a white nationalist organization and has instead claimed that it only exists to defend “Western Civilization.” However, Newsweek reports that some members of the group are ready to openly embrace being a racist organization and are dropping any pretenses of wanting support of non-white people.

'Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately,” Chapman wrote. “We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.”

View attachment 415541View attachment 415542

Hmmm....was the Enrique guy a lil too olive complexioned for Kyle??...seems someone isn't willing to wear the mask anymore....not the N95 mask that you wear for the COVID hoax -- but the mask right-wing white nationalists try to wear for their "We're not racist, we have non-whites in our group" hoax....For a group who claims to hate identity politics so much, they sure love identity politics....until they pull a Kyle...
the article forgot to put "WITHOUT EVIDENCE" in the title,,
Apparently the guy telling you himself he is a racist is not proof enough huh

"The far-right Proud Boys gang has long denied that it is a white nationalist organization and has instead claimed that it only exists to defend “Western Civilization.” However, Newsweek reports that some members of the group are ready to openly embrace being a racist organization and are dropping any pretenses of wanting support of non-white people.

'Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately,” Chapman wrote. “We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.”

Hmmm....was the Enrique guy a lil too olive complexioned for Kyle??...seems someone isn't willing to wear the mask anymore....not the N95 mask that you wear for the COVID hoax -- but the mask right-wing white nationalists try to wear for their "We're not racist, we have non-whites in our group" hoax....For a group who claims to hate identity politics so much, they sure love identity politics....until they pull a Kyle...

However, Newsweek reports that some members of the group are ready to openly embrace being a racist organization and are dropping any pretenses of wanting support of non-white people.

SOME!!!

But, please, continue to paint the entire group for the actions and opinions of a few.

So basically they are like the NAACP, except it’s for white people.

I don’t get how they can call themselves nationalists while apparently being opposed to Zionism. Zionism is nationalism for Jews.

the article forgot to put "WITHOUT EVIDENCE" in the title,,
Apparently the guy telling you himself he is a racist is not proof enough huh
I dont see him saying anything,,,

However, Newsweek reports that some members of the group are ready to openly embrace being a racist organization and are dropping any pretenses of wanting support of non-white people.

SOME!!!

But, please, continue to paint the entire group for the actions and opinions of a few.
The leader of the group??

Cool...

What about the founder of the group??

0_006gop.a09d (1).jpg

I don’t get how they can call themselves nationalists while apparently being opposed to Zionism. Zionism is nationalism for Jews.
Name a single terrorist act committed by the NAACP

I'll wait...

It's funny how you dic suckers reflexively run to the defense of a group that I am sure you will later claim you don't really support when its no longer convenient to..

SOME!!!

Cool...

View attachment 415546

What about him?

1605277582897.png

You figure that black man is a white supremacist?

Golly gee, here we was all thinking, well maybe their not really racist!

Next up, Water declares itself wet!

I'll wait...

It's funny how you dic suckers reflexively run to the defense of a group that I am sure you will later claim you don't really support when its no longer convenient to..
Every race riot.

I'll wait...

Every race riot.
Link??

I'll wait

Well God bless 'em for being honest. Most lilly-white liberals are racists themselves, but they don't have the honesty to admit it. They just stuff it down inside, until it makes them as crazy and dysfunctional as they are.
Yea, god bless him for being an honest white supremacist who just admitted to being dishonest about being a white supremacist all this time...

When are you going to come out of that racist gay closet and live your truth so God can bless you too?

I don't even try to hide the fact that I'm a member of the superior race. Tell me again how "we wuz kangs an shiet", then offer an explanation why Europe blossomed while Africa is still a violent, poverty and disease-infested shithole.

SOME!!!

Cool...

View attachment 415546

What about him?

View attachment 415547

You figure that black man is a white supremacist?
The guy that Kyle (the leader before that black man) said was a token Negro that he is going to take power away from??

Yea....that guy is a token for white supremacists...

Well God bless 'em for being honest. Most lilly-white liberals are racists themselves, but they don't have the honesty to admit it. They just stuff it down inside, until it makes them as crazy and dysfunctional as they are.
Yea, god bless him for being an honest white supremacist who just admitted to being dishonest about being a white supremacist all this time...

When are you going to come out of that racist gay closet and live your truth so God can bless you too?

I don't even try to hide the fact that I'm a member of the superior race. Tell me again how "we wuz kangs an shiet", then offer an explanation why Europe blossomed while Africa is still a violent, poverty and disease-infested shithole.
Yea, you hide it...

Impress me by going into your work and every day life proclaiming it -- what your fragile minded ass says online is irrelevant to me

I'll wait...

Every race riot.
Link??

I'll wait
Start here:

Then of course there is every BLM riot we’ve had over the summer.

Omg. Little Biffy using raw story to promote his hate. Who would have thought that. Oh wait he does that all the time.

Didn't even notice that...

I usually don't bother with threads based on 'news' from 'raw-ong' story.

They're as biased as any white supremacists site, but against conservatives/republicans.

I'll wait...

Every race riot.
Link??

I'll wait
Start here:

Then of course there is every BLM riot we’ve had over the summer.

Everyone mentions those BLM riots. But that massive breakout of protests, riots, looting, arson, shootings, and assaults by all those "racist white supremacists" wasn't even covered by the news.

Oh wait. That never happened, did it?

Forum List

Back