The Poor.. I mean Proud Boys kicks their Cuban token to the curb and become proud white supremacists

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
What I've been saying about this racist, violent, far rightwing radical group has been 110% correct all along...

Infighting has broken out between two leading members of the Proud Boys group, with one announcing he will be taking control of the far-right organisation to address "White Genocide" and the "failures of multiculturalism."

White nationalist Kyle Chapman—who set up the "tactical defense arm" of the Proud Boys, the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)—has criticized the group's chairman Enrique Tarrio while announcing a so-called rebranding of the organization.

Writing on encrypted messaging app Telegram, Chapman used racial slurs against Tarrio and other neo-Nazi rhetoric while announcing that the "grifting leaders" had been deposed and the group would be renamed the Proud Goys. The term "goy"—a Hebrew word for a non-Jewish person—is sometimes used by white supremacists to signal their anti-Semitic beliefs, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

"Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately," Chapman wrote. "Our logo will forthwith be changed to reflect the core beliefs of Proud Boy members.

Read more... Proud boys infighting sees leading member form breakaway group to fight "white genocide"

Here's the token, afro-Cuban, Enrique Tarrio.

Reaping what he sows?

Last edited:
Infighting has broken out between two leading members of the Proud Boys group, with one announcing he will be taking control of the far-right organisation to address "White Genocide" and the "failures of multiculturalism."

White nationalist Kyle Chapman—who set up the "tactical defense arm" of the Proud Boys, the Fraternal Order of Alt-Knights (FOAK)—has criticized the group's chairman Enrique Tarrio while announcing a so-called rebranding of the organization.

Writing on encrypted messaging app Telegram, Chapman used racial slurs against Tarrio and other neo-Nazi rhetoric while announcing that the "grifting leaders" had been deposed and the group would be renamed the Proud Goys. The term "goy"—a Hebrew word for a non-Jewish person—is sometimes used by white supremacists to signal their anti-Semitic beliefs, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

"Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately," Chapman wrote. "Our logo will forthwith be changed to reflect the core beliefs of Proud Boy members.

Read more... Proud boys infighting sees leading member form breakaway group to fight "white genocide"

Reaping what he sows?

hahhahahahha
not white supremacists---but DEFENDERS

Reaping what he sows?

Are you doing this as a joke to show the hypocrisy of the black lives matter arguments?

Or do you really believe this? lol

Who the fuck is kyle chapman, gavin mcginnes is the "leader" if you're gonna pick one

Next we can talk about the commies who set up BLM.com? What the fuck?

These are not organized groups people.

hahhahahahha
The Biden/Harris Administration will PUMMEL them out of existence.

That's one of the good things we have to look forward to.
OF COURSE the racist Harris and Biden are against American values--why would they [ hahahhahahaha ] pummel a legal American group!!!!!!!!!!!???????
you fked up!!!!! more HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH

Reaping what he sows?

hahhahahahha

Defenders of exactly what? What "American values" are you talking about?

What I've been saying about this racist, violent, far rightwing radical group has been 110% correct all along...

Reaping what he sows?

Better get your ANTIFA uniform out of mothballs. You are going to have to riot and plunder innocent people again.

Reaping what he sows?

hahhahahahha

Defenders of exactly what? What "American values" are you talking about?

defenders of the white race!!!!!!! DUH

Are you doing this as a joke to show the hypocrisy of the black lives matter arguments?

Who the fuck is kyle chapman, gavin mcginnes is the "leader" if you're gonna pick one

You are one dumb MFer.

The link I provided has a video clip from Gavin stating that he quits the Proud Boys....from two years ago.

GD you're dumb!!!
#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

You are one dumb MFer.

The link I provided has a video clip from Gavin stating that he quits the Proud Boys....from two years ago.

GD you're dumb!!!
I like the quoted Scripture when you mix it with your profanity. It so ……..blasphemous.

You are one dumb MFer.

GD you're dumb!!!

Oh ok so i gave you too much credit

Thought so

*links to black live matters commies*

lol

See this is why people like me can't take the left seriously anymore. 15 years ago you would have been doing this in jest to poke fun at them. Now look at you

Forum List

Back