The politics of forgiveness. Trump and Moore on one side, Al Franken on the other.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
On one side, you have Trump and Moore clearly not asking for forgiveness. In fact, their joint message seems pretty much to be fuk off b!tch. You don't like it? Tough.

On the other side, you have Franken who gave a sincere apology and asked for forgiveness. So what do many Democratic women say? Like Gilibrand and Learner and others? They say Franken must resign so he can be made a moral example.

You know what Trump and Moore do when they look at that example. They laugh and high five.

The woman Franken assaulted accepted his apology and said he shouldn't lose his job.

When someone messes up, you accept their apology and help them be a better person.

If you only want a pound of flesh and drive them away, what have you taught them? Dig in and never apologize and never learn?

I've hugged my male friends but I would never hug a woman beyond my wife, mother, sister or daughters. That's it.

Ask a man who his best friend is and 9 out of 10 times, they will say my wife or my girlfriend.

Ask a woman who her best friend is and 9 out of 10 times, they will say Mary or Jane.

Men and women are clearly different. But you can't have a successful women's movement with just women. If you want men to change, talk to them. Teach them to change. It doesn't have to be a war.

And many men will never, ever change.
Trump
Moore
are two of them.

Make a "moral example" of every man who makes a mistake and you won't have any men anywhere around you. It's not as if women don't make mistakes. Should I list those?

On one side, you have Trump and Moore clearly not asking for forgiveness. In fact, their joint message seems pretty much to be fuk off b!tch. You don't like it? Tough.

On the other side, you have Franken who gave a sincere apology and asked for forgiveness. So what do many Democratic women say? Like Gilibrand and Learner and others? They say Franken must resign so he can be made a moral example.

You know what Trump and Moore do when they look at that example. They laugh and high five.

The woman Franken assaulted accepted his apology and said he shouldn't lose his job.

When someone messes up, you accept their apology and help them be a better person.

If you only want a pound of flesh and drive them away, what have you taught them? Dig in and never apologize and never learn?

I've hugged my male friends but I would never hug a woman beyond my wife, mother, sister or daughters. That's it.

Ask a man who his best friend is and 9 out of 10 times, they will say my wife or my girlfriend.

Ask a woman who her best friend is and 9 out of 10 times, they will say Mary or Jane.

Men and women are clearly different. But you can't have a successful women's movement with just women. If you want men to change, talk to them. Teach them to change. It doesn't have to be a war.

Trump
Moore
are two of them.

Make a "moral example" of every man who makes a mistake and you won't have any men anywhere around you. It's not as if women don't make mistakes. Should I list those?

Where's the article? I want to read it.

Libtard scum NEVER stop lying and smoking and deflecting and spinning.

Trump
Moore
are two of them.

you already did this one......dean...king of the same old shit posts....

trump and moore are vulgar, and both try to hide "religion," notably the "Christian" religion, to hide their lives as whores. So many people try to hide behind the Christian faith to live as the most disgusting people Remember, according to the Christian faith, no one may have sex until their marriage and then only with one's lawfully wedded spouse, and there is to be no divorce unless one of the spouses commits adultery. Ha, ha. trump, gingrich, moore, etc., virgins until your wedding night? Yeah? Really? You all tried to saddle female people with this "honor" shit, but did you all do it yourselves? Really? Then why was moore cruising the mall?

• Banned

Trump
Moore
are two of them.

What article?

• Banned

Trump
Moore
are two of them.

You again? You should read it before you make a comment that makes you look an even greater fool than usual. Don't you get tired of embarrassing yourself?
I don't. I actually enjoy your comments. While some are scared of clowns, they actually make me laugh. Even the bad ones.
ee843882fd2b6f40583e81f0f33676da.jpg

See what I mean? Not scary. A little sad. But still funny.

• Banned
trump and moore are vulgar, and both try to hide "religion," notably the "Christian" religion, to hide their lives as whores. So many people try to hide behind the Christian faith to live as the most disgusting people Remember, according to the Christian faith, no one may have sex until their marriage and then only with one's lawfully wedded spouse, and there is to be no divorce unless one of the spouses commits adultery. Ha, ha. trump, gingrich, moore, etc., virgins until your wedding night? Yeah? Really? You all tried to saddle female people with this "honor" shit, but did you all do it yourselves? Really? Then why was moore cruising the mall?
And Republicans, instead of setting an example, they live through excuse. But Clinton did it. Franken did it. It's like a free get out of jail card for bad behavior.

• Banned
Libtard scum NEVER stop lying and smoking and deflecting and spinning.
Wow, you must have been overwhelmed by all the words. So you gave a canned remark that makes no sense considering the post.

Trump
Moore
are two of them.

hilarious

trump and moore are vulgar, and both try to hide "religion," notably the "Christian" religion, to hide their lives as whores. So many people try to hide behind the Christian faith to live as the most disgusting people Remember, accoTherding to the Christian faith, no one may have sex until their marriage and then only with one's lawfully wedded spouse, and there is to be no divorce unless one of the spouses commits adultery. Ha, ha. trump, gingrich, moore, etc., virgins until your wedding night? Yeah? Really? You all tried to saddle female people with this "honor" shit, but did you all do it yourselves? Really? Then why was moore cruising the mall?
And Republicans, instead of setting an example, they live through excuse. But Clinton did it. Franken did it. It's like a free get out of jail card for bad behavior.

I don't know whatever Clinton and Franken did before their wedding nights. I think that Clinton is a Baptist because he said so. I do not know Franken's religion. I seriously don't. I do know what sexual morality is among Christians. I was raised Christian I do know what it is. So let these men who so arrogantly advertise themselves as "Christians" come forth and tell us how adherent they have been to their faith.

Trump
Moore
are two of them.

You again? You should read it before you make a comment that makes you look an even greater fool than usual. Don't you get tired of embarrassing yourself?
I don't. I actually enjoy your comments. While some are scared of clowns, they actually make me laugh. Even the bad ones.
ee843882fd2b6f40583e81f0f33676da.jpg

See what I mean? Not scary. A little sad. But still funny.
many here read your bullshit.....you did this thread a day or so ago....all you did here is tell it a different way....now how stupid do you feel?...

How full of shit is the Original Poster.

Really? How full of shit can you be?

If it had not been for THE PICTURE this coward who attacks women in their sleep would have been calling her a prostitute and a liar just like Hillary Clinton called every woman who her husband raped or sexually abused...and the New York Media would have been covering for this turd and coward Minnesota Senator just as they did the Clintons.

BUT FOR THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell, the pervert/coward Franken has essentially called this woman a liar about the part where he ran his slimy snake-like tongue down her throat....he only fesses up to...and GROVELS, trying to keep his job...about the part in the Picture.

The victim, who clearly has way way way more class and character than the pervert/coward Franken....says what really burned her was having to put up with his abuse for two whole weeks after she had shown her DISGUST...after she had totally rejected the advancements of the bogus little turd....which lead up to the picture.

No. We know all we need to know about this sick bastard....we just have to hope there are enough people in Minnesota with some sense....enough gumption to demand his recall or expulsion.

Thank God for the picture. It tells us all we need to know about Al Franken and any who try to excuse his depravity.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last edited:

===============

Good point, but that is only because Huma Abedin is still on the pay role. She needs the check until her husband gets out of prison for sending pictures of his penis to underage girls.

This is Hiallry Clinton's World. Al Franken's World.

And we are the Deplorables. Lord help us.

Trump
Moore
are two of them.

What article?

About the crimes Trump and Moore were charged with, their prosecution and convictions. I'm getting tiered of seeing Progressive Liberal Pukes already have them convicted on hearsay. It was just reported that Allredy-to-sue won't or can't produce the original yearbook Moore was alleged to have sign.

Trump
Moore
are two of them.

That is because Trump has nothing to apologize for and Moore is claiming nothing happened and there is no proof presented. To the contrary Franken was photoed and caught red handed. Kinda hard to deny it at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump
Moore
are two of them.

That is because Trump has nothing to apologize for and Moore is claiming nothing happened and there is no proof presented. To the contrary Franken was photoed and caught red handed. Kinda hard to deny it at that point.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Except for the 9 women from Moore and the nearly 20 from Trump.

Forum List

Back