The Political Sign that reads like a confession

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Two of these in my neighborhood. One belongs to the California transplants next door, where he's a major pussy, she's a major bitch in charge. They walk outdoors wearing masks :auiqs.jpg:. They mind everyone's business because they're miserable, but only on the assumption they don't believe you're looking, because they're cowards too.

This sign is a confession, you just have to read between the lines a pinch. The message reads:

1. We don't support Biden but will vote for him anyhow.

2. Even though we don't support Trump we support the country (COUGH!) anyhow, believe us.

images

Last edited:
Two of these in my neighborhood. One belongs to the California transplants next door, where he's a major pussy, she's a major bitch in charge. They walk outdoors wearing masks :auiqs.jpg: and they mind everyone's business, on the assumption they don't believe you're looking, because they're cowards too.

This sign is clear confession, you have to read between the lines. The message reads:

1. We don't support Biden but will vote for him anyhow.

2. Even though we don't support Trump we support the country (COUGH!), believe us.

images
pro-Constitution=Ignore the Electoral College and Second and Tenth Amendments
pro-liberty=pro-violence to enforce political correctness
pro-business= higher taxes
pro-family=late term abortions
pro-defense=cut military spending
pro-religious freedom=no religious freedom

These morons actually believe that their faux moral posturing will fool people into believing they aren't dysfunctional assholes who want to feel better by forcing their misbegotten views on everyone else.

I dread the thought of Cali refugees invading my neighborhood.

Gal who cuts my hair lives in a new development. Either it was the entire block but two homes are California Asylum, or the entire neighborhood. Either way it's the same.

I live in a Suburb 10 minutes to downtown. I bought it 2001, wasn't terribly expensive at the time, my labor was "free" where others blew 50-250K. Take a guess who has the cheapest water bill:rock:it's not for shortage on green, it's more "pro" generally sucks. It's a nice place, big lots and that, not cheap for the area, and go figure I now border only California Refugees, they're about the only ones who can afford it I figure, they bailed. Two of three are wacky, one terrible, the new neighbors seem very cool. We have the garage in common, they do all their own work, and she's done most of the landscape so far, that woman is tuff. Neither waste time before beer thirty.

Californians are parasites, once your city is infected with em it will evolve into another Portland or Seattle. They make the Wuhan virus look like child's play. Their MOI is screw up where we live then run to another unsuspecting host and screw them up.

Forum List

Back