Trump supporter takes on Silicon Valley

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Trump supporter takes on Silicon Valley tech giants after doctored video said she was voting for Biden

1599761308670.png
It was the first time Joan Herbert had made her political views so public. She was nervous but said she was pleased the finished campaign advertisement got her pro-Trump message across so clearly.
a woman standing in front of a window

Sitting in a darkened bedroom, the Pennsylvania mother of four delivered her message without speaking, flipping through a series of cue cards.

“I’m afraid to say this out loud,” reads one. “I won’t risk my children’s future with Biden.”

But as the Trump campaign ad circulated last month, the congratulatory phone calls from friends quickly turned to confused inquiries about whether she supported President Trump or Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Looks like deceptive practices is all they have left.

These people were never pro Trump before so they simply haven't changed they are just more frantic as the president gets a second term to follow through with promises made to the people who came out by the millions to support him.

Sarah Longwell

Bill Kristol

Miles Taylor I believe is a liar who was never that close to the president to get cofidential information as he claims. He tried to insert himself into a position he simply was never qualified for and was on the verge of being fired when he went to Google. He's also a Bushite who was never there with intentions to help but to undermine this administration. I think the country has enough of the Bush policies for now. Miles Taylor (security expert) - Wikipedia

Elizabeth Nuemann another Bushite. BLM and Antifa are terrorist organizations.
She started her career in 2001 managing President Bush’s Faith-Based and Community Initiatives, which involved working with the Departments of Education and Housing Development. And many of those are the same organizations that been paid well through federal funds which have brought in terrorist from all over the globe to live in communities throughout raping, pillaging and creating havoc on the locals too poor to move once these menace are placed near their residence. An example of that is in Twin Falls, Idaho the college and local church groups helped bring in the families with Iraq and Sudanese muslim teens that brutally assaulted a five year old. (the same should be deported immediately the moment they turn 18) Horror and Hush-Up in Twin Falls, Idaho | National Review

These people were never pro Trump before so they simply haven't changed they are just more frantic as the president gets a second term to follow through with promises made to the people who came out by the millions to support him.

Sarah Longwell

Bill Kristol

Miles Taylor I believe is a liar who was never that close to the president to get cofidential information as he claims. He tried to insert himself into a position he simply was never qualified for and was on the verge of being fired when he went to Google. He's also a Bushite who was never there with intentions to help but to undermine this administration. I think the country has enough of the Bush policies for now. Miles Taylor (security expert) - Wikipedia

She started her career in 2001 managing President Bush’s Faith-Based and Community Initiatives, which involved working with the Departments of Education and Housing Development. And many of those are the same organizations that been paid well through federal funds which have brought in terrorist from all over the globe to live in communities throughout raping, pillaging and creating havoc on the locals too poor to move once these menace are placed near their residence. An example of that is in Twin Falls, Idaho the college and local church groups helped bring in the families with Iraq and Sudanese muslim teens that brutally assaulted a five year old. (the same should be deported immediately the moment they turn 18) Horror and Hush-Up in Twin Falls, Idaho | National Review

Yep, deceptive as hell....but they wouldn't ever cheat, pinky promise, LOL.

Sarah Longwell

Bill Kristol

Yep, deceptive as hell....but they wouldn't ever cheat, pinky promise, LOL.
I'm pretty sure that it is illegal to desecrate politic ads. Not that any legalities would stop a Demoncrat from pushing their crap but still... People are aware of what they do and they are not getting themselves on any favorites list at this point.

Forum List

Back