The Planet is Heating Up Faster than Models Predict -- James Hansen

Ever hear of the term CANES in FLA???

LOL!!!!

I have been a resident of Florida since 1971 and I have NEVER heard a single person here EVER use the term "canes" to refer to hurricanes. Tell your psychologist about that.

1701393758731.png

LOL!!!

Funny how those torched in actual debate, who cannot refute any of what's been posted, resort to this type of name calling....

Still think wood takes 30k years to decompose in nature, Short Cock??

Still think the glacier was here for 30 million years? DURR

Are character assault arguments the only arguments you can make when it comes to data and information from Roy Spencer?

Oh look, a link you never read and don't understand.
from the link

This graph is controversial, simply because estimates of CO2 concentration and temperature before thermometers were widely available – i.e., through 99.99% of the Earth’s history – must be estimated indirectly, by proxies such as ice cores, tree rings and isotope measurements.

If this graph of global temperature and CO2 concentration over the past 600 million years is approximately valid, it shows two things:

1. According to one expert, and as the far right point on the graph shows, “the carbon dioxide content of the atmosphere today is the lowest in Earth history except for a period just following the end-Permian extinction event and very early in the Phanerozoic (that is, around 550 million years ago). [emphasis added]”
  2. There is no correlation between the CO2 level and global temperature: when CO2 is high, temperature may be low, and vice versa.

Your reasoning fails.

Just because I posted a video, that does not mean that I did not watch it, moron.

THINK!
I know. The fact that you obviously didn't watch it, don't understand it, and will not be summarizing any of it shows you didn't watch it.

And ever whiny response from you with none of the above strengthens my point.

I know. The fact that you obviously didn't watch it, don't understand it, and will not be summarizing any of it shows you didn't watch it.

And ever whiny response from you with none of the above strengthens my point.
Wow!

You really are so fucking stupid that you cannot comprehend why your reasoning is illogical.

Fuck off, DAN.

Wow!

You really are so fucking stupid that you cannot comprehend why your reasoning is illogical.
There's another post. No understanding of the video. No reason given why anyone should bother to watch it.

I will just stand back and let you prove my point.

Forum List

Back