The Planet is Heating Up Faster than Models Predict -- James Hansen

Hide the decline is the title, DAN. It's self-explanatory, DAN.
No, a claim is not self explanatory. That's why big boys and girls use arguments and evidence. A one sentence claim also cannot fill a video.

You didn't watch it. Moving on...

there must be something the democrats can do to control the sun
Wait, so you think the scientists across every field of science have labored under the ignorance that the Sun exists?

confused-what.gif

I think the democrats are paying scientists to provide studies so that they can spend more money making the rich richer
Interesting theory that may have some validity but I think it is simply that they are nuts.

who gets rich with over $100 trillion in government spending
I'm not your assistant.

But I always crack up at this idiotic talking point. If you follow the money, it leads to the most profitable industry on the face of the earth, not scientists. And there you find the source of the propaganda that has utterly fooled you.

I'm not your assistant.

But I always crack up at this idiotic talking point. If you follow the money, it leads to the most profitable industry on the face of the earth, not scientists. And there you find the source of the propaganda that has utterly fooled you.
The most profitable industry, being Washington D.C. politics.

Propaganda? It is a fact that Democrats have a $100 trillion dollar plan to control the climate, or as I put it, make themselves rich

Forum List

Back