The Planet is Heating Up Faster than Models Predict -- James Hansen

The most profitable industry, being Washington D.C. politics.

Propaganda? It is a fact that Democrats have a $100 trillion dollar plan to control the climate, or as I put it, make themselves rich
A multi trillion dollar deficit does not evince profitability. And how many politicians outrank the CEOs of Exxon, Shell or Saudi-Aramco on net worth?

A multi trillion dollar deficit does not evince profitability. And how many politicians outrank the CEOs of Exxon, Shell or Saudi-Aramco on net worth?

The US governments dwarfs all the oil companies combined in both assets and influence

What is your point?

How many corporations have stated they will spend over a $100 trillion on solar and wind power?

How many CEO's have the power to spend $100 trillion of taxpayer money?

“Private jets in Munich on the way to Dubai global warming conference are literally frozen on the runway, which has turned into a glacier,” said Ryan Maue, a meteorologist and former NOAA chief scientist...

I have been a resident of Florida since 1971 and I have NEVER heard a single person here EVER use the term "canes" to refer to hurricanes. Tell your psychologist about that.

CLASSIC

Zionist Fascist liars never stop lying.

Ever watch American football?

LOL!!!!

If only Obama hadn't destroyed all the evidence.

Jewish guy still banging your ex?

Here we go, links to where Short Cock got smashed in debate....

Here we go, links to where Short Cock got smashed in debate....

Is that why your ex is banging Jews?
Besides your insanity, you have a short cock?

Forum List

Back