The Pillow guy must pay $5,000,000 to man who debunked his voter fraud scheme

Looks like he's giving him this look...
=-
NMQFTDYPE5H7RMF7IEMWIOHO2Q.png
That is right, Biden has the look of money in his eyes, as if he will be paid with Rubies, you are right again.

"....that you are not very smart, that you are quick to call people NAZI's,"
-----------------------------------------

I don't have a lot of skin in this game, hell, I'm using a fake name, but......but I do not call posters "Nazis", most specifically, poster Elektra. Nor has my avatar ever called poster Elektra a retard, a tard, or an individual with Down's Syndrome.

Yet.....
.......sad Elektra insists my avatar has.

When asked to prove his allegations...he refuses. He ducks and covers. Or disappears.

Whether poor Elektra is a 'Nazi' or an individual afflicted with Downes I cannot say. I do not know.

But, Elektra has some other tics that are certainly debilitating. Silly, frivolous, and immature the most obvious and first observed.

So, for one last time, poster Elektra: You have made the allegations. It is on you to prove 'em.

Do it.

Or you and the forum may be better served for you to simply leave this chatroom.

IMHO

RESPONSE #2, from Chillicothe: 'Same with my avatar. We never critiqued the frivolous poster 'Elektra' by identifying him (her?) as a "NAZI". Nor ever disparaged their avatar by calling 'em a Downes' Syndrome child, nor a retard, nor a 'tard'.

Yet poor poster Electra persists with his/her fantasy.
------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion, poor poster Elektra is in over his (her?) head in this USMB venue. I don't know why.
Could be he (her?) is only 14yrs old, or is a slow-leak, or is mendacious? I honestly don't know but his (her) postings are more and more frivolous and silly.
And that's on him/her. He/she is choosing the manner they are presenting themselves to the forum.
And the persona presented is silly, frivolous, and lacking substance. Sort of a sour and tantrummy li'l kid.
Not a serious mature contributor here with any applicable insights.
I don't put posters on 'Ignore'....that's chickenmerde'....but I do pass over the childish tantrummy posts as not worth the time and attention. And sad Elektra is now firmly in that category of silly sad sacks, IMHO
It's sad.
--------------------------------------------------

Ummm???
Good poster Lastamender......you seem to have skipped over several chapters. Skipped your required homework. There WERE investigations. Plenty of 'em. By the duly authorized people responsible for such ----i.e., the states. Like Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, more. They found no fraud substantive enough to change any election. Nor did the FBI or the Department of Justice.
After all this time, why haven't you done the serious research, the homework, that would have adequately informed you?

You appear to be another silly shallow poster, like another mentioned above.
---------------------------------------------------------

I think the poser Bripat is referencing the OP which is reportage about a court ruling on Mike Lindell's attempted breach of a contract.

Li'l Britpat too....like Lastamender and Elektra above......is not acontributor of substance to this chatroom. I am sorry to say.
What "contract?"

Another lie from the party of fucking liars. How many of the 139 GOP legislators who voted to side with the rioter are actually Russian agents and how many are just Russian useful idiots?

"When the Senate reconvened at 8 p.m., and the House of Representatives an hour later, the proceedings — including the objection debates — continued, although some lawmakers who had previously planned to vote with the objectors stood down following the occupation of the Capitol. Plans to challenge a number of states after Arizona were scrapped, as well — but one other objection, to Pennsylvania’s results, also advanced to a vote. Here are the 8 senators and 139 representatives who voted to sustain one or both objections."

Those are the only people that belong in Congress. The others violated their oath of office taking the side of the alleged fraud.

RESPONSE #2, from Chillicothe: 'Same with my avatar. We never critiqued the frivolous poster 'Elektra' by identifying him (her?) as a "NAZI". Nor ever disparaged their avatar by calling 'em a Downes' Syndrome child, nor a retard, nor a 'tard'.

Yet poor poster Electra persists with his/her fantasy.
------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion, poor poster Elektra is in over his (her?) head in this USMB venue. I don't know why.
Could be he (her?) is only 14yrs old, or is a slow-leak, or is mendacious? I honestly don't know but his (her) postings are more and more frivolous and silly.
And that's on him/her. He/she is choosing the manner they are presenting themselves to the forum.
And the persona presented is silly, frivolous, and lacking substance. Sort of a sour and tantrummy li'l kid.
Not a serious mature contributor here with any applicable insights.
I don't put posters on 'Ignore'....that's chickenmerde'....but I do pass over the childish tantrummy posts as not worth the time and attention. And sad Elektra is now firmly in that category of silly sad sacks, IMHO
It's sad.
--------------------------------------------------

Ummm???
Good poster Lastamender......you seem to have skipped over several chapters. Skipped your required homework. There WERE investigations. Plenty of 'em. By the duly authorized people responsible for such ----i.e., the states. Like Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, more. They found no fraud substantive enough to change any election. Nor did the FBI or the Department of Justice.
After all this time, why haven't you done the serious research, the homework, that would have adequately informed you?

You appear to be another silly shallow poster, like another mentioned above.
---------------------------------------------------------

I think the poser Bripat is referencing the OP which is reportage about a court ruling on Mike Lindell's attempted breach of a contract.

Li'l Britpat too....like Lastamender and Elektra above......is not acontributor of substance to this chatroom. I am sorry to say.
They did not find it because they were also complicit. You think you can steal an election without a vast organization behind it.

They did not find it because they were also complicit.

And, mind you, the good poster is talking about Republican state legislators and Republican State Secretaries of State, talking about the Republican Attorney General, talking about Republican investigators, talking about Republican Governors.

Perhaps then, to meet poster Lastamender's desires.....such investigations in the future should be conducted by Democrats?

I don't have a lot of skin in this game, hell, I'm using a fake name, but......but I do not call posters "Nazis", most specifically, poster Elektra. Nor has my avatar ever called poster Elektra a retard, a tard, or an individual with Down's Syndrome.
Yet, you still wont quote the post? Why is that? This started somewhere

You dont have a lot of skin in this game, well, you sure in the hell have invested a lot of skin in replying to me without going back to quote your original post so everyone can judge for themselves what you meant in your comment.

Retard, I am sorry about that, that was faun. See how easy that was, I said I was sorry for saying it was you that called me a retard. It is easy to confuse people here, especially people like you who are very quick to insult others, like when you said I was a Hitler.

"...like when you said I was a Hitler."

Ah, poor 'elektra'.....you are just stuck.
It is sad.
If you can't show us this so called 'quote' of you being like Hitler, or even a "Nazi", well then.......I'm saying your avatar is just a silly fabulist, an unserious boy (or girl).

*BTW, I acknowledge and accept your apology for your mistake over the "retard" epithet you falsely ascribed to my avatar. I am grateful for the apology and heartened that you do have some measure of reflection.

*BTW, I acknowledge and accept your apology for your mistake over the "retard" epithet you falsely ascribed to my avatar. I am grateful for the apology and heartened that you do have some measure of reflection.
It just shows, I admit my mistakes, where as you can not admit what you stated to me, let alone feel that you did a wrong.

you can quote yourself at anytime

My avatar never called your avatar a Nazi, nor 'Hitler'.
Let alone a 'retard'.
If you can't prove it, then.......

You are unserious and silly.
Go away and come back when grown up.
I might go back and quote, but for the time being, it is good enough to show how you can admit to the things you say.

Yes, you called me a NAZI, a Hitler, just as you are quick to say I am not grown up, or in the past when you said I was child. Which, for me, I make it a point not to state people are acting childish, for that stereotypes children as not being intelligent. So I would not call you a child, because many are very intelligent. A better point, or insult, would be to tell somebody they are immature, which in your case, fits. You can not quote your original post and highlight what you said and you can not let this go, very immature.

Yet, you still wont quote the post? Why is that? This started somewhere

You dont have a lot of skin in this game, well, you sure in the hell have invested a lot of skin in replying to me without going back to quote your original post so everyone can judge for themselves what you meant in your comment.

Retard, I am sorry about that, that was faun. See how easy that was, I said I was sorry for saying it was you that called me a retard. It is easy to confuse people here, especially people like you who are very quick to insult others, like when you said I was a Hitler.

You're lying again. I never called you Hitler...

And I never called you a nazi...

I have called you a liar though, which is a fair assessment given many of your posts

Poor Mike...he is just one of many who fell prey to the lie coming from trump. He claims to be broke and now it seems his is going to be even more broke. And if my memory serves me correctly, Smartmatic is also lined up to sue poor Mike. You tie yourself to trump and you end up paying big time. Ask Rudy!

Yeah, I was right...it seems the suit is still on.

He hasn't got anything like $5 mil left.

Forum List

Back